Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750084 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16905 on: November 20, 2014, 10:58:01 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 11:03:07 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16906 on: November 20, 2014, 11:01:01 am »

Icarus joins the testers

"Wait, you mean she has an invisible tentacle monster permanently sitting on her shoulders? That...isn't that super unnerving?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16907 on: November 20, 2014, 11:03:34 am »

"I don't exactly trust that thing on your back... Try the gauntlet, and stand up, please. I want to get a better look at it."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16908 on: November 20, 2014, 11:08:08 am »

"What if we take it off?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16909 on: November 20, 2014, 11:10:31 am »

Alice smiled towards Icarus as she entered,
"It... It is slightly unerving, I'm not sure what to do about it though. I assumed they would have already tried to... to take it off when they were testing her."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16910 on: November 20, 2014, 11:21:58 am »

"5 years ago or so, I guess. Just like everyone else. I'm not really sure because it's not obvious when it came in and they only did the tests a couple years ago. And yeah, they did try to remove it afterwards, but they had to stop since they couldn't find an anaesthetic strong enough to dull the pain," she says a touch darkly as she stands up to give Isaac a good look at the creature on her back. Since it's invisible it's impossible to say what colour it is, but it isn't terribly large and aside from the four tentacles and large eye it has no other obvious features. Besides siphoning off the rogue magic Dalia is producing, it doesn't react to anything around it. "It's not that bad though. George doesn't whisper things into my ears or anything like that, he just sorta hangs out on my back, between the shoulder blades. I only know that he's there because they showed me the pictures they took of him."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16911 on: November 20, 2014, 11:26:03 am »

"So some sort of magical parasite? Hehe..Dalia got the wizard crabs."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16912 on: November 20, 2014, 11:27:30 am »

"Hmm... I wonder if we could make him fall off by himself... We could try poking him with Ashley's sword to see if he'll fall off."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16913 on: November 20, 2014, 11:33:36 am »

Aedan pops his head in. Like, his head is just floating over the TV.
"Kyle and Dalia can be tentacle buddies!"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16914 on: November 20, 2014, 11:38:31 am »

Alice frowned slightly towards Icarus but turned her attention back to Dalia, she rose slowly to her feet and walked around to get a look at Dalia's back. She reached out slightly and poked where she assumed the creature was.
"I... I don't suppose you've had any strange dreams?" she gave a look towards Isaac as he spoke "That could be... be a good idea, we would have to be careful though" her frown deepend as Aedan popped up and just continued to study Dalia's back.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16915 on: November 20, 2014, 11:43:44 am »

"I think the main question is, did that thing appear *after* Dalias magic started leaking, to feed from the energy, or is it like a mosquito that injects you with an anti-coagulant, so it is the cause of the leak? In the first case, its presence probably lessens the effect, and removing it would be catastrophical."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16916 on: November 20, 2014, 11:46:00 am »

Alice nodded slightly,
"That's a... a good point." she thought for a moment "It might be best to... to wait then until we know what it is"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16917 on: November 20, 2014, 11:50:14 am »

Dalia glares at Aedan and Icarus but is interrupted by Alice and Isaac before she can yell at them. "I dunno. I don't think that my dreams are that strange. They aren't about me killing everybody and crazy stuff like that if that's what you're asking. I don't think that poking it with Ashley's sword would help anything either. It's on me pretty tightly, apparently..." The creature is apparently incorporeal, since Alice can't feel anything suspicious on Dalia's back. Well, besides some acne, but that's not unusual for a girl her age.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16918 on: November 20, 2014, 11:55:28 am »

Alice paused for a moment,
"I can't touch it. So... So the sword probably wouldn't work either." she took a step backwards "I... I don't suppose you remember anything strange happening when your powers surfaced? Not bad luck stuff but just any... any weird sensastions"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16919 on: November 20, 2014, 12:10:14 pm »

"Nope, nothing really comes to mind... Can I sit down now or do you want to poke and prod at me a bit more?"
Pages: 1 ... 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 ... 1757