Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750079 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16665 on: November 14, 2014, 11:49:00 am »

"Ahh Paris. Those were good times. Zey made good coffee, and eventhough I never paid for it, zey still never spat in it, zats some honest folks."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16666 on: November 14, 2014, 11:54:27 am »

"Oh, that makes me feel a lot better," Dalia grumbles. "Just because Paris is nice to you the entire country is kind to magic users. What I went through was just special," she says before giving the nearest table a sharp kick.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16667 on: November 14, 2014, 11:57:18 am »

"Have you considered runic circle tattoos? Kind of on/off-switch for magic. With zee right runes, magic can be formed and shaped like wax."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16668 on: November 14, 2014, 01:00:11 pm »

"No offence, but that sounds really, really stupid. Plus it wouldn't change much, I'd still be bullied even with them. Plus how would that even work? I don't think my magic can be shaped like wax, that sounds just as stupid."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16669 on: November 14, 2014, 01:05:37 pm »

"You were persecuted because your sheer presence made unlucky things happen to people. Zey don't even have to be radical anti-magic radicalists to want you gone, zat is simply how an ability like yours does, when left entirely uncontroled. Zest lah wie."

the last part in french is said in a particularly bad accent

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16670 on: November 14, 2014, 01:12:07 pm »

Dalia glares at Walpurga, "Except I was on the blacklist, so my powers weren't affecting anybody. Plus I wasn't the only one at my school being bullied for having magic powers. So there." She juvenilely sticks her tongue out, and then immediately looks down at her feet as she realizes how childish she's being. "Besides, it's not like that'll change anything now. Unless you can go back and change the past, but I doubt that you guys can even do that."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16671 on: November 14, 2014, 01:14:29 pm »

"Silly, zee moment zere is even a rumor zat your ability causes bad luck, you vill take zee blame for any bad luck zat happens, prevention methods or not."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16672 on: November 14, 2014, 01:21:27 pm »

Aedan walks in.
"Have you considered drinking? If you're drunk you don't remember being sad."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16673 on: November 14, 2014, 01:28:45 pm »

"Yeah, but..." She frowns as she tries to think of with a good comeback or reason why that isn't true, only to get distracted by Aedan. "That sounds really stupid and dangerous you know. I'd have to drink boatloads to forget about being sad."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16674 on: November 14, 2014, 01:30:34 pm »

"A lobotomy perhaps?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16675 on: November 14, 2014, 01:31:38 pm »

"That's an even worse idea. You're not even trying to be helpful anymore, are you?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16676 on: November 14, 2014, 01:34:59 pm »

"You could... get a group of friends that want you to be happy even if they annoy you some."
Aedan looks around.
"But where would you ever find that?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16677 on: November 14, 2014, 01:50:05 pm »

"What, all those advances in science but you can't do lobotomies right?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16678 on: November 14, 2014, 01:52:01 pm »

Dalia rolls her eyes at Aedan, "Why do you think I stick around this place? It's not like I have better reasons to stay."

She frowns, "I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do lobotomies anymore. Because they're stupid and don't work."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16679 on: November 14, 2014, 01:53:35 pm »

"And they're inhumane. You really aren't making the 'ex-nazi' thing forgettable."
Pages: 1 ... 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 ... 1757