Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750114 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16650 on: November 14, 2014, 10:10:32 am »

"Do you feel anything when you... you look back on it?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16651 on: November 14, 2014, 10:50:50 am »

"I try not to. It's basicaly events that happened prior to my birth, so to speak. I don't want to associate myself the machine. It's a prosthetic that I need to live, like a kickass wheelchair. It's not even part of my subconscious memory, but rather of my active, neatly organised and formated data archive."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 10:53:52 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16652 on: November 14, 2014, 10:59:33 am »

Alice nodded,
"I... I can understand that."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16653 on: November 14, 2014, 11:07:09 am »

Meanwhile, Walpurga is watching the news

"Are zey serious? Zis idiot was elected for president? Did you guys learn nothing?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16654 on: November 14, 2014, 11:15:31 am »

"Hm?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16655 on: November 14, 2014, 11:23:08 am »

"The american presidency elections are over. Zis horrible anit-magic ex-priest, Christopher White, who was back by 10% only 2 months ago won by a landslide because of zee LA attacks, and because he promised zem zat if zey want war, zey shall have it. Well, and his opponent was a mage. How can zese idiots elect him, his presidency campaign was sponsored for billions by zee arms manufacturers, is everybody zat scared of LA and magic in general now? It's reasons like zis why us thules were a secret organisation."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16656 on: November 14, 2014, 11:30:42 am »

"I've always disliked the United States and their politics... That's why I live in France."
Ashley sips her tea.
"I wonder what help the LA will try to get, though... They must have some ally."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16657 on: November 14, 2014, 11:32:48 am »

Dalia interjects, "I dunno, France isn't much better. Maybe we'd never elect someone as stupid as Christopher, but... It'd be close, I think. Australia is sorta better about this kind of stuff."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16658 on: November 14, 2014, 11:33:41 am »

"Well, zis demon zey had with zem, I read he was involved in taking over zee vatican with means of mindcontrole? With a mindcontroler zat powerful, monetary resources should be easy to come by. Zee name of zeir leader, zee bewitcher, also implies he has some form of influence over people, be it with charisma or magic."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16659 on: November 14, 2014, 11:34:48 am »

Dalia interjects, "I dunno, France isn't much better. Maybe we'd never elect someone as stupid as Christopher, but... It'd be close, I think. Australia is sorta better about this kind of stuff."
((Didn't Tony Abbot get elected?))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16660 on: November 14, 2014, 11:36:19 am »

((Before her time and in a different country. And I don't think that Tony Abbot was out to persecute all magic users when he was elected. Just a thought.))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16661 on: November 14, 2014, 11:36:43 am »

"France has no issues with magic. Hell, they support it. The Prime Minister is an ice mage, too."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16662 on: November 14, 2014, 11:40:31 am »

"Back zen, supernatural warfare was much more covert. zee entire second world-war was more or less an escalation of zee secret war between several magic factions, which just happened to include some politicians. I suppose it is a good zing zat I failed my mission, if Hitler had laid hands on zee spear, zing would be different around here."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16663 on: November 14, 2014, 11:41:23 am »

Dalia gives Ashley a look. It's somewhere between disgust, annoyance, and thinking that she's an idiot. "I dunno what part of the country you've been living it, but where I'm from it was really bad, okay?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16664 on: November 14, 2014, 11:46:52 am »

"The heart of Paris. Whatever you experienced was probably just anti-magic extremists."
Ashley places her teacup on the table.
Pages: 1 ... 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 ... 1757