Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1095 1096 [1097] 1098 1099 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750130 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16440 on: November 08, 2014, 09:13:35 pm »

Alucard grows silent as he enters the void, the black energy growing off of him slowly dissipating into the void energies around it. After the energies fully dissipate, he begins to speak once more:
  "Who are you? What are you? Where am I..!? Bartimaeus, you say, filth of the void! Begone, for I have no intention of associating with you..!"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16441 on: November 08, 2014, 09:19:22 pm »

"Ashley. Voidwalker. You're in the void, obviously."
She un-impales him, sheathing her katana.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16442 on: November 08, 2014, 09:21:44 pm »

"The emptiness of nonexistence, existing in a tangible yet chaotic state... trapped, trapped ever so... trapped I am like a rat in a cage! ANTHONY!"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16443 on: November 08, 2014, 09:24:15 pm »

"Get yourself together, Alucard... What is happening to you?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16444 on: November 08, 2014, 09:26:59 pm »

Alucard falls silent after a while, and then begins to hysterically laugh.
 "WHAT A DREAM! WAKE ME UP, GOD! SMITE MY SOUL AND END IT!"

GamerXZ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16445 on: November 08, 2014, 09:30:26 pm »

Noire looked ready to speak up but Star beeped in,"Forget about him, Master. He
isn't worth wasting your breath on..." The dark magical girl sighed but nodded, letting
herself sit down.

She held up the disc and looked to the others,"Any of you guys got something
we can play this on?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16446 on: November 08, 2014, 09:31:46 pm »

Ashley throws him through a rift into his lab. She walks through.
"Calm down. Deep breaths."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16447 on: November 09, 2014, 04:49:14 am »

While Sen is off trying to deal with Alucards freak-out, Icarus turns to Elysa.

"Morning sunshine. Not even a scar, man, magic is a marvelous thing. Now then, a full sentence of chit-chat should be enough, to business. You have already named several bases you know off, but we don't wanna play the guessing game. You saw the room that was just projected by the bewitcher. Where is that? If you give us correct information here, when we return, you are free to go. But you best make sure it is indeed the right information. We will lead an assault on that place and end the bewitcher. If you give us the wrong location, there will be an entirely needless bloodbath in whatever base you wrongfully pointed out, we will return, perhaps punish you, and then repeat this process until the bewitcher is dead. So if you want to leave here free and alive, and spare the lives of the LA, think very very hard before you start lying, or just going on about how you don't know as if that will get you out of this pickle. If you don't know, take an educated guess. Where were you supposed to bring the Arcane Seal after you'd retrieve it? In which bases have you seen the bewitcher before, especialy recently, where have you never seen him before? Did anyone ever speak about any main bases, etc etc etc, those are all vital clues you should think about very carefully. Make the right answer and you will be free and this can all be over."
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 01:06:54 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16448 on: November 09, 2014, 03:09:50 pm »

Sen who just watched Ashley take Alucard away turns back to Elysia and Icarus. Seeing Icarus, Sen pulls Elysia away from Icarus before she can answer, "You do not talk to her. You do not threaten her. You do not touch her. Do you have so little trust in the rest of us that you think you have to do everything Icarus? How stupid can you be if you can't see that you have friends willing to help you, well, would be willing to help you if you didn't act like an immature, spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum because you fiance got kidnapped. I told you back at the mountain that you should have went back and been with Alice, but you didn't listen. I have lived for over four thousand years. The first thing I would do if I was evil and attacking a group of heroes is take out the healer first. That's just common sense. I can atleast protect myself, but Alice? She can only heal and her only other form of attack is an enchanted machete.

So you can just shut up and let me and the others play detective and find out where they were keeping her and then when we go to save her, then you can be as violent as you want to be. Not before. Not until we find out where Alice is. Do you understand?"
Sen waits for Icarus' answer.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16449 on: November 09, 2014, 04:55:23 pm »

"A moment."

Icarus heads to the kitchen for a moment, then returns and delivers her answer in the form of an echoing slap to Sen with a hand covered in salt.

"You and the others playing detectives? ALL YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR IS PROVIDE THE PRISONER WITH READING MATERIAL! It is Kaiser, and Isaac and Walpurga who have actually been doing *something* while all you have been doing is give lectures about your superiority and getting in my way. It's *them* I can place my trust in. Not you. You have not simply done nothing to ever earn my trust, you have been going out of your way to make sure that I can not trust you. How, after all you have ever done to me be so, can you be so conceited to think that I would ever trust you? Especialy when all I have is on the line here. My entire..."

Mid sentence her voice starts to waver, as she sinks down and clutches her face, tears or no tears. For several minutes, she just stammers various almost uninteligable fragments, until her voice rises again, an equillibrium of crying nervous breakdown and sheer hatred.

"..and meanwhile YOU sit here having a nice read, and the others go on dates and movies or trips to south america to beat up the police. Alice needs us right now and YOU have the GALL to tell me that you WOULD be WILLING to help, BUT?! There are no BUTS. It's not even that you are unhelpful, you are being a hindrance. I don't want the help of some stinking demon who does nothing but sit around and then gives lectures about her superiority. Everything I have is on the line here, and when this happens, I'd not feel safe with you around, heck, with you in the same country. Now YOU will shut up, and let US, that is me and my actual friends, save Alice. You may not interfer. Because you I can not depend on. You said it yourself. You are not my ally. And if you are not my ally, and keep getting in the way of saving Alice..."

Icarus extends her blade and rubs some more salt on it.

"Then you will have to try and remember what happened to the last person who tried that. Now be silent, and let the prisoner speak. Because she may yet have valueable information that despite your believes, she actually needs to be asked about, not distracted with books. The bewitcher said Alice is escaped. We do not know where Alice is or how to find her, but we can cover her retreat. We will attack that base, and draw attention to ourselves. In that moment, finding Alice will no longer matter to them. Even if it only buys her a few more minutes, that is the best we can provide for her apart from reading books and waiting that Alice just shows up on her own, or that the prisoner suddenly knows anything new about Alice location that her captors don't."

((for the record, Icarus distrust of Sen is not unfounded. I keep lose track on character interactions with Icarus (+ and - besides a name list), and Sen has not come up with a single +, ever. All she ever does is make sure to be as dislikeable as possible. I really, really do not know where Sen calling for Icarus to just sit back and trust her comes from.))

((Also format errors, but fuck it I am tired and have work tomorrow))
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 12:33:51 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16450 on: November 09, 2014, 05:28:34 pm »

While Sen is off trying to deal with Alucards freak-out, Icarus turns to Elysa.

"Morning sunshine. Not even a scar, man, magic is a marvelous thing. Now then, a full sentence of chit-chat should be enough, to business. You have already named several bases you know off, but we don't wanna play the guessing game. You saw the room that was just projected by the bewitcher. Where is that? If you give us correct information here, when we return, you are free to go. But you best make sure it is indeed the right information. We will lead an assault on that place and end the bewitcher. If you give us the wrong location, there will be an entirely needless bloodbath in whatever base you wrongfully pointed out, we will return, perhaps punish you, and then repeat this process until the bewitcher is dead. So if you want to leave here free and alive, and spare the lives of the LA, think very very hard before you start lying, or just going on about how you don't know as if that will get you out of this pickle. If you don't know, take an educated guess. Where were you supposed to bring the Arcane Seal after you'd retrieve it? In which bases have you seen the bewitcher before, especialy recently, where have you never seen him before? Did anyone ever speak about any main bases, etc etc etc, those are all vital clues you should think about very carefully. Make the right answer and you will be free and this can all be over."
Elysia sits silent for a long moment, her head down. After a couple of minutes, she begins to speak:
 "..yes, I recognized that place. That was the COMMs room of Castle Dracula, in Romania. That's where your friend is, and where the LA's primary headquarters is."

Ashley throws him through a rift into his lab. She walks through.
"Calm down. Deep breaths."
Alucard lands against the couch, laying on it as he takes deep breaths.
  "The voices, the voices, the voices! MAKE THEM STOP!" he cries as he bangs his arm against the couch.

Winry just watched helplessly as Icarus went off on Sen. She frowns and takes a silent seat on the couch.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16451 on: November 09, 2014, 06:22:56 pm »

A long jetting sound is heard outside after a vhorp sounds out.
Suddenly, a massive dark-purple dragon crashes into Maria's backyard, skidding across the grass and completely decimating a fence as its tail swings backwards, breaking open the shed door.
Atop the dragon, three people fall off:
A small girl with long, black hair ruffled from flight, and golden eyes,
A muscular man with short black hair and golden eyes. This man seems strangely familiar to them.

And finally, Alice falls down from the dragon and gets a face full of Maria's garden.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16452 on: November 09, 2014, 06:28:08 pm »

Dalia quite naturally goes, "What," at the sight of a dragon crashing landing into Maria's backyard. She quickly regains her composure though, and rushes outside to see if Alice and everyone else is alright. Mostly Alice though, since she doesn't know anyone else. As she helps them up/whatever she asks, "What's going on? Who are you all? Icarus has gone ballistic trying to save you while you gone. I don't know if this is going to help things or make her even more angry."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16453 on: November 09, 2014, 06:33:57 pm »

The dragon lets out a tired groan and raises its head, looking around with its purple eyes.
 "Uuuuuggh, fuck you Scottie... " it says.
 "Whatever, at least we're all safe... fuck, that hurt," the man with the golden eyes says. The other girl with the golden eyes appears to be unconscious.
The man speaks again, "You alright, Alice?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16454 on: November 09, 2014, 06:36:33 pm »

Alice let out a small groan as she pulled herself back up to her feet, she swayed slightly as she looked around the other people scattered around the garden.
"Is everyone ok?" she then noticed Dalia rushing towards her, she walked towards her friend with a weak smile on her face. "We... We just escaped, this is Sydney and Scottie they helped me." she swayed for a moment and almost looked like she was going to fall over "Is... Is Icarus ok, she didn't do anything bad did she?". She looked towards Scottie as he asked "I'm... I'm fine"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 1095 1096 [1097] 1098 1099 ... 1757