Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1076 1077 [1078] 1079 1080 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750263 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16155 on: November 03, 2014, 11:18:57 am »

"Well, vere is it?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16156 on: November 03, 2014, 11:25:49 am »

"Alucard has it."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16157 on: November 03, 2014, 11:28:11 am »

"Vell, zat vill be all for now zen. Sen, keep your guest close by. We may be able to exchange her for Alice, saving us a lot of trouble."

Walpurga lets go of Elysa, dropping her on the floor and shoving the book she was reading back into her face

"Guten Abend."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16158 on: November 03, 2014, 11:35:22 am »

Walpurgis is pelted in the back of the head with a wad of paper that seemed to have come from nowhere. Sen is still busy reading her book.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16159 on: November 03, 2014, 11:37:26 am »

"That's kinda rude."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16160 on: November 03, 2014, 11:38:27 am »

"A bit of professionalism, please."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16161 on: November 03, 2014, 11:40:11 am »

"I agree fully. That was indeed rude." Sen turns the page in her book, "I don't see any professionals here except for Isaac and Elysia. Otherwise it's entirely children in here."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16162 on: November 03, 2014, 11:43:43 am »

"Lifting people with magic isn't exactly professional."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16163 on: November 03, 2014, 12:05:03 pm »

"Just playing good cop and good cop isn't going to get us answers. Just reminding your new best friend here vere she is, and zat not everybody is entirely okay with zhe events of oh, not even two days ago. A little bit of pressure works wonders sometimes - and so does giving me zee information beforehand Isaac. I don't know who you mean with *everyone*, but I vas not informed zat we already possessed zeir communicator. I've been questioning her on how to contact zee LA for a bit now, while she even blatantly lied to my face, and all zee while you could have just interrupted her and told me zat we. And besides, it vould be best to wipe zat girls smug smile and snappy answers of her face, in case zee oncoming events go sour. If Alice dies, showing a bit more of her devotive side might save her life. God knows Icarus may not be the only one who will be out for revenge. And boredly asking to to be returned to her book won't do."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16164 on: November 03, 2014, 12:23:10 pm »

"Icarus killed her sister. Also, we are not the Nazis that you used to work for. We can actually show our prisoners that we are better than their superiors. Hell, You don't see elysia here trying to murder all of us just because we let our guard down. We are better than the enemy. I just wish Icarus could see that, the stupid girl... Anyways, you have your info, so I would like it if you would leave us to our readings. Isaac, you can stay if you want."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16165 on: November 03, 2014, 12:37:43 pm »

"It's not about her attacking us. No, even if she might be more smug zan is good for her, she is not an idiot. It's about escaping. We need her as a bargaining chip. If she escapes, we have nothing to trade for, and will have to retrieve Alice forcefully. In doing so countless of zee LA will die, but also Alice may die, and some of us as well. All of that blood would be on your hand. I don't know how old you are and in how many wars you have fought, but the occult war in the shadow of the second world war was a harsh teacher. So please don't discard my advice too hastily. Zere is a time and a place for virtue, but we can not, should not and must not put Alice life at risk just because you want to prove a point. Zis is not about you or Icarus and whatever stupid quarrel you may have, zis is about Alice, and we must do everything in our power to ensure she returns safe and sound. Zat you would risk zat out of whatever pride it is zat drives you is unimaginable to me. If we need answers from Elysa, she will give us answers. No lies, no smug jokes - answers. And when we need her for an exchange, zen we will need to stay here. Now I don't know if you have actually casted any sorts of spells that lay in your power to ensure she won't just climb out of the window during her next toilette break, but if not, I must request you do so. You can treat her all nice and comfortably however you want, but you must not endanger Alice in doing so. You as well Isaac. The two of you all seem mightily concerned about how we treat our enemies and zat is okay - but I need you to understand zee situation Alice is in, and how your actions can influence zat."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16166 on: November 03, 2014, 12:56:30 pm »

Sen closes her book and stands up. With a an almost intended movement, she throws the book at Walpurgis, only for the book to scatter into blank pages that arc around her and stab into the wall, "There are a few things I will tell you before you will need to leave my room. First things first, I do not like you. I do not like any of the idiotic humans that live here nor any of the artifical lives here. Second, My powers, as you say, are not limited to spells or such trivial things. I control most forms of written knowledge. Look around you, Winterwald, this place is a deathtrap for anything entering it," to further this point, Sen forces a few books lying around to turn into razor sharp paper that fly up and slice into the ceiling, continuing to spin in place, "I do, however, respect the human species and anything sentient enough to be reasonable. Third, we are not a militia, nor an army, nor a band of brigands. We are more than that. Showing anything less than just lowers ourselves to a lesser, ugly form. As my mother once taught me: we must act the way we wish to be seen. Most humans see me as a human, because I do not act like the power hungry, feudal demons I am descended from." Sen lets the paper she is controlling resume their normal limp form and flutter to the ground, "Now, if you please?" Sen smiles at Walpurga and motions to the door.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16167 on: November 03, 2014, 01:09:37 pm »

Walpurga, with a deadpan look, inspects the holes in her cloak

"Tst...Zey don't make zem like zis anymore....Careful, fiend. If you keep making a point of not being on our side, we may yet decide to take you by your word."

Walpurga leaves, calmly, to go mend her coat. Thankfully women from her time were still taught how to work a needle. She also heads to the kitchen, to grab some salt and silverware. You never know when you may need it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 01:11:28 pm by Akroma »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16168 on: November 03, 2014, 01:20:12 pm »

Sen sighs and sits back down, " I'll need to go out and get some dry wall sealant for the wall and ceiling... I'd rather not have Ms Ryan lecturing me like the last time I visited..." Sen returns the paper to their book form before picking her book back up and opening to where she left off.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 01:24:48 pm by Sanure »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16169 on: November 03, 2014, 01:25:20 pm »

Quote from: Walpurga > Isaac
Am I using this thing right? Are you getting any message? Listen, I don't care how you wanna treat our guest, but at the end of the day, she is a prisoner, and Sen seems..quickly irritable. If Elysa is gone, we can not trade her for Alice, and giving the LA this magic seal or whatever to finish their spell sounds like seriously dangerous business. Keep an eye on her, if you please. If Elysa bails on us, things may go very sour. I don't mean put her in chains. Just..keep an eye on her.
Pages: 1 ... 1076 1077 [1078] 1079 1080 ... 1757