Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750295 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #15870 on: October 20, 2014, 08:08:46 pm »

"Tell me about it," she says before plopping down on the couch.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #15871 on: October 20, 2014, 08:12:43 pm »

"Giant magic-powered golem wielding a sword, both powered by this... This sigil is a power magical object, obviously. It's strengthens the wielders magic by a significant amount... It's quite remarkable... and it makes sense as to why the enemy would want it."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15872 on: October 20, 2014, 08:19:29 pm »

"Cool..." she says, staring at the glows of the Sigil in his hands. She seems entranced by its brightness and color.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15873 on: October 20, 2014, 09:49:32 pm »

Isaac nods.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #15874 on: October 20, 2014, 11:20:14 pm »

"We have no time for this. Alucard, transport me to northsdale. Idealy all of you guys come with us."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15875 on: October 21, 2014, 04:59:57 am »

"What are we doing?" he says as he opens the portal.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15876 on: October 21, 2014, 10:59:46 am »

"First of all, we need to talk to Sens new pet. We need means to contact the Libera Arcana and negotiate an exchange."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15877 on: October 21, 2014, 11:07:13 am »

"I don't know what your intentions are with the girl we captured, but if you plan to harm her, I won't allow it."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15878 on: October 21, 2014, 11:14:24 am »

"Did you even listen to what I said? I said we need means to contact the Libera Arcana and negotiate an exchange. We might as well ask the god damned girl for a phone number, and then offer her for trade, who knows they might value the girl enough to let her be enough. Which means her well-being is guaranteed as long as Alice is unharmed."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15879 on: October 21, 2014, 11:26:23 am »

"You just sound different. Maybe a bit more crazy, I don't know. I don't know you well enough to know what you are actually going to do, because sometimes what you say is different from your actual plan... But once again, I don't know you."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15880 on: October 21, 2014, 11:31:05 am »

"I will not risk though any behaviour at all that Alice is harmed. Once she is out of harms way though, that is a different story. We are talking bathtubs worth of blood here."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15881 on: October 21, 2014, 11:32:48 am »

Isaac glares at Icarus.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15882 on: October 21, 2014, 11:37:37 am »

"Oh don't worry, she is the last one I will harm, or among the last ones. These bastards abducted my wife Isaac. I will kill every one of them that was in any way involved in this plan, starting by..well the sacrificial lambs they throw at me to stop me, to the ones I need to harm for withholding information from me, and then finaly getting to the main target, the one who gace the order, and then all the way down the chain of command from those who helped planning, to carrying it out,k to guarding her, to preparing the cell, heck, all the way to buying the chains. But the pink haired one? Low priority."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15883 on: October 21, 2014, 12:02:24 pm »

"That has to be dozens of people... I know they abducted your wife. I know... But doesn't that seem like a bit too much?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15884 on: October 21, 2014, 12:04:25 pm »

"Incidentaly, that also erases crucial parts of the chain of command of an international terrorist organisation that is at war with the entire world. You kow two birds, one stone. I should get a medal for doing it."
Pages: 1 ... 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 ... 1757