Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1018 1019 [1020] 1021 1022 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750523 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Airship Sieges and Moving Apartments (sorta)
« Reply #15285 on: September 24, 2014, 08:33:01 pm »

Isaac nods, then jets off that way.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15286 on: September 24, 2014, 08:38:12 pm »

Dalia stares at Sen and company for several seconds, and then looks around to see if someone else notices this. Since she is apparently the only one in the house, she sighs and heads into the backyard. "Um... Hello? What's going on here...?" she asks hestiantly. Partly because Sen is wrapping up a dead body in paper, and partly because Dalia has no idea who anybody is. Sen included.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15287 on: September 24, 2014, 08:50:03 pm »

Sen puts a finger up to her mouth and makes a shhh sound, "I'm Sen. This here is my friend Elysia. The body I wrapped up is Elysia's... Um, what was she to you?" Sen seems absolutely clueless.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15288 on: September 24, 2014, 08:58:42 pm »

Dalia nods as Sen shushes her, but keeps on speaking just as loud as before. "Uhuh. I'm Dalia. So... Why are you all here? And what's with the body? Should I go and tell someone about this...?" Outwardly she appears pretty nonplussed by everything, but's staring at the body more than the living people next to it, so she is obviously less comfortable than she appears to be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15289 on: September 24, 2014, 09:03:09 pm »

Sen pauses a moment, but then resumes walking, "The robot decided that killing her and her friend were a much better idea than capturing them both alive. It's a wonder that this poor girl is still alive. Oh, I actually have a room here. And no, or I will have to cocoon you as well. I'll take care of the body here in a bit. First thing I need to do is calm this girl down so I can talk with her."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15290 on: September 24, 2014, 09:20:46 pm »

"Okay?" she replies, not trusting Sen that much. She did teleport in a dead body and a wounded woman in shock, after all. And threatened to wrap Dalia up in a cacoon if she went and got someone else. It's more than a little suspicious. "Um... Can I help...?" Dalia asks hestiantly, obviously hoping that the answer will be no.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15291 on: September 24, 2014, 09:44:48 pm »

Sen thinks before moment and shrugs.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15292 on: September 24, 2014, 09:46:09 pm »

"Uhuh. I'm just going to go then... You obviously don't want me hanging about," she says as she turns to leave.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15293 on: September 24, 2014, 09:52:51 pm »

Sen shrugs and takes elysia to her room. She also teleports the body into her closet until she can bury it later.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #15294 on: September 25, 2014, 04:03:33 am »

Icarus lets Sen off...for now. She is well enough aware of Sen and her own comparative strength to not feel intimidated by the demon. Instead, she went after Isaac.

"Ahh, already meeting with the locals I see. Sorry about the hole in your tunnel. I don't mean to worry you kind sir. But you and your people should see to it that this tunnel is quickly sealed behind us, and that guards are posted all around your outer tunnels. There is an army approaching that wishes to steal from you. Most dangerously, there is the king of hell, Osmodias. His magic poisons the mind, and will force your entire kind into subjugation. Make sure the guard understands exactly how dangerous he is, and kill the demon without hesitation, before he can dominate them. It would be best to also set up a whole bunch of traps - they can't fall victim to his magic. got that?"

Icarus bombards the poor miner with tons and tons of additional instructions, probably either confusing the miner to the point where he might not even be able to fidn the way back home, or is convinced his people may be doomed and the world ends today. Or he stops listening and is bored.

edit: silly me, I totaly forgot that PN rolled and Icarus was not in fact teleported. Man, I should not play this game at 2am.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:25:28 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15295 on: September 25, 2014, 04:16:37 am »

Edit
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:18:28 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15296 on: September 25, 2014, 06:57:38 am »

Dalia leaves Sen alone, and wanders around Maria's house looking for someone else to talk to. So that she can tell then about Sen and the dead body.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15297 on: September 25, 2014, 07:12:54 am »

"Good. Just be careful."

"Look at this," he says, pointing to his screen.

Walpurga checks the screen
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15298 on: September 25, 2014, 04:33:53 pm »

"Good. Just be careful."

"Look at this," he says, pointing to his screen.

Walpurga checks the screen
It seems to show a green line graph of magic suffusion, particularly in the mountain's stone.
 "Do you see this? The stone of the mountain is lightly suffused with arcane magic. The Arcane Seal's presence is evident."

Elysia curls up in Sen's blankets, crying.
   "..s-she was my s-sister..."

As Isaac rounds a corner, he sees an astonishing sight:
Around a hundred dwarven miners swing their picks against a rough stone wall in staccato, the 'tings' forming little beats as another dwarf beats a large drum.
As he continues on, he sees the forges; massive mechanical hammers pounding down on giant pieces of metal and colossal forges teething with heat as molten lava flows through channeling in the walls, giving the entire room a bright orange glow as dwarves in goggles and aprons work with their metal. He sees dwarves refining adamantine and mythril among other metals, tempering them to perfection.
One dwarf, a short one with grey hairs and green goggles, turns to Isaac and scratches his beard.
 "/Eh'? Who're you?/" he asks, setting down a piece of red adamantine. Multiple magnifying lenses rotate on his goggles away from the eyepiece.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15299 on: September 25, 2014, 04:47:14 pm »

"I have neither an idea what this line means, nor what zee arcane seal is, and how this line makes it evident, sory."

---

"Visitors from the outside. Nice smeltery."

((Does Icarus have anything in the archives about the properties of mithril and various kinds of adamantine?))
Pages: 1 ... 1018 1019 [1020] 1021 1022 ... 1757