Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989] 990 991 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750705 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Airship Sieges and Moving Apartments (sorta)
« Reply #14820 on: September 16, 2014, 09:01:46 am »

"Innocent people die all the time Garrett. Get your head out of your ass."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14821 on: September 16, 2014, 09:11:56 am »

"They should not have died, if not for the actions of that organization, including the actions of these two. They are either going to die, or be sent to jail."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #14822 on: September 16, 2014, 09:17:01 am »

"Out of the way. People who go to get some fastfood while their friends are in combat revoke their right of having any say in the discussion. Against the will of the majority to boot. How about you get your head out of your ass, and stop playing the white knight. Morals this, morals that, they raised blades against this town, we responded in kind and now they are running for their dear lives because they realise that they have bitten off more than they can chew. They would not do us the same service, should the roles be reversed and us the ones who overestimated our skills. The strong eat the weak Kyle, enemies kill their enemies, this is what combat is for."

Icarus directs the tanks to encircle the road, and to aim at the new guy with the tea cup
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 11:05:43 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14823 on: September 16, 2014, 09:18:52 am »

"My friends, must we argue? Why don't we settle this the proper way? Let us have a trial and present evidence to prove guilt? Or do I have to treat you all like children and put you in time out?" The man's Aura changes from a suggestive aura to a subjugation aura. Those that can resist mental effects would have their minds become hazy while those that can't would begin to hang onto every word the man says and would begin to think that his idea is the best choice.

Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14824 on: September 16, 2014, 10:32:07 am »

"What are you doing...my sensors are clearly showing my readings of magic going on. Cease at once...some..is not right.."

((also didn't Kyle *shoot* the man?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #14825 on: September 16, 2014, 10:44:24 am »

Isaac flinched, then his eyes narrowed.
((Where precisely is the man standing?))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14826 on: September 16, 2014, 10:47:42 am »

"Cease!"

Icarus sets the tanks to auto-engage combat on the man if no stop signal is given within the next 30 seconds. She also sets her own body on auto-pilot to engage the man in combat unless a stop signal is given. The parameters include retreat upon health falling below 25% of health, and pursuit if the estimated time to catch up is less than 1 minute. The Autopilot should automaticaly end if retreat is succesful, or combat ends in any other way.

And a dozen other things, I am too tired to go ahead and make this watertight and spell it all out.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 12:10:07 pm by Akroma »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14827 on: September 16, 2014, 10:48:28 am »

((Next to a door, however, due to the nature of his type of magic, this could be false. Kyle did *shoot* him, but we need PN to determine damage, if any.))

"I am simply stating that even if these two girls did anything bad, we still need to prove that they did thought the judicial system. His aura continues to influence those affected.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14828 on: September 16, 2014, 10:50:53 am »

"Cease your magic. I have recorded the magic patterns of mind-influencing magic before. Don't think you can fool a machine."

((on a side note, Kyle shooting at the man who argues for the women to not be killed, and then stopping Icarus from killing them is pretty shizophrenic))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #14829 on: September 16, 2014, 10:51:35 am »

Isaac sends projection flying from the door to make hard contact with the man's head.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14830 on: September 16, 2014, 10:57:30 am »

((Now we really have to wait for PN-Sempai XD
And I kinda agree, Akroma, but Kyle, like Icarus, has probably realized just what this man is doing to them.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14831 on: September 16, 2014, 11:00:08 am »

((more like the opposite. first he was against him, now he is totaly under his influence. Then again, Kyle turning against his friends is more or less his standard move - he rarely misses opportunities :P))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14832 on: September 16, 2014, 12:39:43 pm »

It took a moment for Alice to realise she was nodding along with the man, what he said made sense. With her mana ran out though and her leg broken there wasn't really anything she could do, she just watched in a daze.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14833 on: September 16, 2014, 02:46:24 pm »

Garrett gets caught in the mind haze.

"I am not familiar with the judicial methods of this age, but I do recall hearing the cyborg's voice booming over the town when they shelled it. That is concrete evidence, I am afraid."
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:49:21 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14834 on: September 16, 2014, 04:27:53 pm »

Quote from: COMBAT
[I] Icarus [44] [10]
[W] Walpurga [36] [0]
[A] Alice [25] [0]
[K] Kyle [56] [2]
[H] Hilda [36] [22]
[I] Isaac [45] [28]
[G] Garrett [56] [10]
[S] Stella [72] [10]
[E] Elysia [Unstable]
[F] Franziska [Injured]
       (-3 DEF and RES) - Weakened structure
[S] Spensir [45] [14]
       (+4 to all stats) - Vital Surge

PCs
       (Subjugation Aura)

Music

((Nothing's happening until Sanure sends me his stats. This combatsheet is for later.))

"Maybe... he's right," Hilda suggests.

Bartimaeus casts his arm aside and turns to the others. He yells -
   "What are you fools doing!? Don't listen to him! It's a spell!"
With a growl, he looks back towards the man, a frown on his face.
   "So we meet again, King of Hell. How did throwing The Ring in the sea do for you? How did your little plan five years ago turn out?"
Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989] 990 991 ... 1757