Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 972 973 [974] 975 976 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750819 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Airship Sieges and Moving Apartments (sorta)
« Reply #14595 on: September 12, 2014, 08:10:52 pm »

Isaac sighs.
"Do we really have to fight?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14596 on: September 12, 2014, 08:14:44 pm »

"Hey, why don't us three go get McDonalds or something while these guys fight?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14597 on: September 12, 2014, 08:19:41 pm »

The McDonalds is completely empty, save for a homeless guy stealing food.

Sen would find that the paper is moving quite fast, and even teleporting various places. Eventually she finds that the paper ceases movement, making it traceable.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14598 on: September 12, 2014, 08:20:28 pm »

"Then don't get dragged along into killing people for seemingly no reason. You don't have to fight."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14599 on: September 12, 2014, 08:26:26 pm »

Sen monitors the paper. Closely. As in, She teleports a random small critter to the location.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14600 on: September 12, 2014, 08:52:31 pm »

Sen monitors the paper. Closely. As in, She teleports a random small critter to the location.
The critter finds the man, in new armor, walking in a dark stone hallway of what appears to be an abandoed fortress.

"Yeah, she's pretty cute," he says with a smirk as he leans against the wall and crosses his arms against his head. His maskplate is off, revealing his face. And that blue hair.

"Yes, but do not let that interfere with your ability to fight. Ashley Davis is a powerful entity, and it is deadly to underestimate her; as demonstrated in your little... brawl," says a wispy and masculine voice, coming from blue glows in the darkness. Sen can see an armored man carrying an enormous, terrifying blade.

"You think you can beat her?" the man asked. The armored person chuckled in response.
"We need not destroy her, Slicer - only delay her. I have learned enough to know that the void is a force to be feared. Why do you think I have my father's sword?"
"True... but still, we didn't know that she could stop time."
"An ability likely taught to her by Void. True, Lizzie did not inform us of that, because she has never known that Ashley Davis could do such a thing. But I'm sure you will find her to be an easy opponent next time, won't you?"
"Of course. What's the status with the dwarves?"
"The dwarves are ancient people, but not entirely unchangeable. Convincing them to leave their home and join The Cause will be difficult, but I believe it is possible - our current trade with them only betters the situation, and with them on our side, we may actually succeed. And the Northsdale group shall not interfere, or else all may be lost. The dwarves may be our only hope for revolution."
"They have no idea that we're trying to ally with them, though. After all, w-" Slicer says before the armored one raises his hand to hush him.

"We are being watched."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14601 on: September 12, 2014, 08:54:27 pm »

Sen would be able to associate the sword as the one Bartimaeus usually takes the form of.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14602 on: September 12, 2014, 08:55:59 pm »

Stella attempts to burn the support units, leaving the witch for ICARUS, if for some bizar reason any civilians come near then STella will herd them away
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14603 on: September 12, 2014, 09:04:27 pm »

Sen teleports the small generic critter back. She then promptly steals all of it's knowledge.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14604 on: September 12, 2014, 09:05:47 pm »

Sen gathers the information that the creature knew.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14605 on: September 12, 2014, 09:09:09 pm »

Sen proptly goes to warn someone. Probably Ashley.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14606 on: September 12, 2014, 09:16:46 pm »

"Stop and give me that burger or I'll report you to the police."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14607 on: September 12, 2014, 10:35:30 pm »

The man drops the burger and runs away.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14608 on: September 12, 2014, 10:38:24 pm »

Spensir grunts, shaking his head. "I asked you to leave. You can still probably run; if you do, and you promise not to bother us- or anyone else, particularly innocents- again, I'll try and keep the robot from killing you. Try, mind you. Don't know how well I can manage it, though."

The bladesman pulls the sword up in front of himself, concentrating, as he speaks. A light glow begins to illuminate the smooth armor covering his body, as lightning crackles around the weapon, and runes begin to glow like sun's light, however softly, across his armor, patterns unfolding as they show themselves through this magical illumination. And the illumination is becoming necessary; the sky is becoming overcast quickly by this point, as it always has when Spensir fights. A storm is brewing above the party, in a very literal sense...

"Why don't I tell you a little bit about me? I'm not magical, you see. Not really; actually have less magical potential than most, judging by all real tests."

He begins walking towards Franziska, slow, careful steps, being sure to keep his balance, as the glow becomes brighter moment by moment.

"Found this sword, though, in a swamp, when I was camping. Started hearing voices in my head, found out soon enough it wasn't just in my head. The sword was talking to me. Couldn't say why me in particular; still can't, in fact."

Spensir looks to grow taller as he meanders towards the magic-thief, though this is almost certainly a trick of the light, a manifestation of the power swirling around him rather than any real change in height. Probably.

"But, turns out, it chose me, for some reason. And it's a god. Or says it is, and it's powerful enough that it can do all this. So I'm inclined to let it think so if it wants to."

He stops a couple meters from Franziska, and deliberately takes up a fighting stance, sword up, in front of her, sword and man alike glowing with energy, as he finished speaking.

"Which only leaves the question. Do you really want me..."

A rolling of the shoulders, and a step into a more ready stance, ready to move at any moment.

"...to bring down the thunder?"

Vital Surge
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14609 on: September 12, 2014, 10:39:19 pm »

Kaiser gulps. He puts her arms back through the sleeves, spinning the shirt the right way round.

"Th-there, f-fixed it...

U-uh, c-could you sit on the b-bed, pl-please... it'll b-be e-easier to put your p-pants on."

((dammit, stop stranding my character ><))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 972 973 [974] 975 976 ... 1757