Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 967 968 [969] 970 971 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750858 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Airship Sieges and Moving Apartments (sorta)
« Reply #14520 on: September 10, 2014, 02:18:51 am »

"Everyone I have killed has been in the process of killing many more, and unchecked magic is as or more dangeous then unchecked weapons, I am for one inclined to think gun controll is a good idea"

Stella attempts to attack a warmachine as soon as these guys prove they cannot be reasoned with
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14521 on: September 10, 2014, 04:46:33 am »

((Spensir destroyed C1))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #14522 on: September 10, 2014, 10:57:20 am »

((Nonsense. C2 was exploded, C1 fell dormant because no sensor input. I see no post in which Spensir interacts with the crawlers in any way besides leaning against them. Quote post of that happening.))

((oh, so it happened post-combat, when attacks that might otherwise not even do damage are one hits. Fine, if Spensir destroys my careful plan to have a cool entrance, time to on-up him.))

Retcon: Icarus climbed on the wreckage of the C1, scavenging its antenna. While people are still smack talking and Alice is healing stuff, she is sending out a pirate signal to all other UG3-Crawlers in the area, utilizing the hacked source code, turning them against their makers, and directing them to the current location.

"Spensir, relax. Killing those brats is not our job."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 11:41:23 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14523 on: September 10, 2014, 03:26:05 pm »

ICARUS sends the code, having no idea if it will work or not.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14524 on: September 10, 2014, 03:28:43 pm »

((considering she knows the source code that tells the machines what to do, it's like saying a doctor stabs someone in the hearth, not knowing if that will kill him))

Icarus waits, whistling a tune.

((also, don't blame me for going overboard, you just killed my plan of thinking outside of the box in a cutscene for spensir to be all cool and shit. I'm not holding back))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 03:32:29 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14525 on: September 10, 2014, 03:31:47 pm »

((Post removed to avoid clogging up the thread.))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:18:20 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14526 on: September 10, 2014, 03:43:52 pm »

((she is not replacing the source code, she just needed to know how they work to basicaly write a virus. And no, anti-virus software is not even close to standard issue on military hardware))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14527 on: September 10, 2014, 03:48:37 pm »

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:18:10 pm by Empiricist »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14528 on: September 10, 2014, 03:51:52 pm »

((the action literaly sais that putting what she learned from the source code, she turns them against their makers. Don't get me started now on giving you the correct techno mumbo jumbo, when an attack still lands if you just say *swing*.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14529 on: September 10, 2014, 03:53:30 pm »

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:18:01 pm by Empiricist »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14530 on: September 10, 2014, 03:59:01 pm »

((yeah, sure, because I as a person am totaly a hacker and well aware how a mech needs to be tinkered with, so I can provide an in-detail step by step guide that privatenomad, also a masterful hacker, understands perfectly.  Required? Fuck off. If need be, PN can roll on skill or whatever))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14531 on: September 10, 2014, 04:01:05 pm »

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:17:51 pm by Empiricist »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14532 on: September 10, 2014, 04:09:23 pm »

((Before this breaks out into an arguement, I will specify what I take offense in is that you would require us to actually know what we are doing to be able to ever do anything outside of the box. No. Screw that. Now have the courtesy to not further reply, as I am quite stressed, frustrated, and just want to spend some time with Icarus doing some cool things, and not justify myself to the person on the forum I like less than GWG, going on about *no no no, you are hacking the giant mech all wrong*))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14533 on: September 10, 2014, 04:11:54 pm »

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:17:42 pm by Empiricist »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14534 on: September 10, 2014, 04:14:45 pm »

((what part of "courtesy to not drag this on" did you not understand. I do not want to talk to you, or listen to your bickerings and deconstructions. I do not want to in detail discuss what Icarus is doing, nor the rule basis behind it, I am just playing a game, and it makes me angry what you are doing. And the only reason I am telling you that this makes me angry, is because you clearly are not able to comprehend that unless you were told specificaly.))
Pages: 1 ... 967 968 [969] 970 971 ... 1757