Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 899 900 [901] 902 903 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751258 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Parties
« Reply #13500 on: August 31, 2014, 04:58:38 am »

Stella chuccles a little at Walpurga's discomfort ((if it was something important Stella would be running to the rescue))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #13501 on: August 31, 2014, 06:26:55 am »

"Get..get off me."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13502 on: August 31, 2014, 06:33:32 am »

Stella attempts to coax the little one of Walpurga
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13503 on: August 31, 2014, 07:13:58 am »

Quote from: Combatants
??? - [Perfectly Healthy]
Ashley Davis, Void Walker - [36] [20]
Sen, Compendium - [36] [24]
Dr. Alucard Faucheuse - [30] [40]
   Major rift (1 turns)

Ashley backs up as he dashes forward once more and slashes at her - Ashley blocks it with difficulty and begins to block the next barrage of attacks that he's aiming, their swords flashing through the air like lightning.

"It's not about what I want, but about what the boss wants." he calmly states before spinning and slashing at Ashley's leg, getting blocked once more, "Although of course I'm here for personal reasons too."

Sen prepares to teleport.

Alucard grunts and conjures another black sphere into his hand, charging it with enormous void magic [17][-7 MP]. He shapes it into a long whip  and attempts to lash at the man.
[5] VS [22] The man ducks under swiftly, still talking to Ashley.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 07:16:44 am by PrivateNomad »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13504 on: August 31, 2014, 07:22:04 am »

"Yeah. I played Rescue the Princess with this girl that lived on my street when I was a kid... She only spoke German so it led to a very confusing time since at the time I only spoke English."

Dalia lets out a little laugh, "That sounds pretty silly. But I guess that rescuing princesses overcomes language barriers or something. Or maybe she though you two were playing something completely different. Now that would be hilarious."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13505 on: August 31, 2014, 08:50:21 am »

"It's ironic that she's now dating the guy that always played the dragon in the situation."
Isaac smiles a little.

"And who exactly is your boss?"
Ashley continues to play defensive.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13506 on: August 31, 2014, 09:25:48 am »

Quote from: Combatants
??? - [Perfectly Healthy]
Ashley Davis, Void Walker - [0] [20]
Sen, Compendium - [36] [24]
Dr. Alucard Faucheuse - [30] [40]

Once again the two clash blades. As they lock blades, the man starts to respond.
   "The Bewitcher, of course."

Alucard attempts to conjure more void magic into his hand [2] but the energy shimmers away.

The man dashes beside Ashley, too swift for her to even notice. He proceeds to backflip over her while at the same time bringing his mythril blade down at her back.
[22] VS [5] The attack strikes her in the back!
[7] Critical hit! The blade tears down Ashley's back, coating the mythril in her blood as she is dealt 36 damage! Ashley falls back from the hit, sliding back against the base of the void gate. She is currently incapacitated.

"Oh this is too easy..." he comments with a sigh as she drops. He pulls out a large health potion and rolls it to her, "Better drink that up if you wanna' beat me. Wanna' get some dinner after our little fight here?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13507 on: August 31, 2014, 09:39:05 am »

Ashley does indeed drink up, she simply grins as she get up. She seems... different.
"Oh now you've asked to die."
She casts Chaos Star Barrage!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #13508 on: August 31, 2014, 09:40:16 am »

((Chaos star what? Is ashley a sonic character now :P? Also, cant find that on the sheet))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13509 on: August 31, 2014, 09:58:36 am »

Sen, spell prepared, waits for the man to make one wrong move before teleporting him.

((Introducing a new move, or was it the move that she used on bahamut?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13510 on: August 31, 2014, 10:00:36 am »

((Same move as against Bahamut. Added a few negative effects to it, downed the magic damage as well. Just got around to putting it on her sheet.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13511 on: August 31, 2014, 10:04:50 am »

Ashley drinks the potion, healing herself for 6 HP.
((I question how she can cast that spell with only 12 MAG, but whatevs. I told Projeck to fix it))
   "Don't get cocky, cha-" he says before Ashley interjects by stopping time.
((I'm not even going to bother rolling.))
Ashley sends a barrage of 10 well-placed hits on him, her katana cutting through the air as each slash drains away his strength in the span of less than a second.
When the spell ends, a multitude of sparks and other effects flurry around him as the attacks finally occur. He is sent flying upwards into the air as pieces of his armor slice off, and even his mask. He falls down against the void gate and coughs up a good bit of blood, looking up at Ashley with a hurt look stained on his face. His face is now revealed.

"I-Is that.. a," he coughs up some blood, "no on dinner.. then..?" He groans in pain and brings his wrist up to his face, looking at the digital interface on it. It's flashing red, probably indicating suit damage.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13512 on: August 31, 2014, 10:07:42 am »

Sen begins to bind the man with her paper, "Fight over? Already? That wasn't as entertaining as I thought it would be. Should I heal him?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13513 on: August 31, 2014, 10:10:54 am »

He grunts.

"..Yes," he says with a small smile.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13514 on: August 31, 2014, 10:12:36 am »

Ashley nods at Sen.
"Get my blood off him too, before it starts eating him alive. Try not to touch it yourself, either."

"You asked for it, darling."
She directs to the man.
Pages: 1 ... 899 900 [901] 902 903 ... 1757