Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 876 877 [878] 879 880 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751180 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Suddenly, PCs
« Reply #13155 on: August 28, 2014, 12:24:35 pm »

"I had enough necromancers in my life ven zee führer insisted that our organisation should use zat to turn zee sides of zee war. Can't say I am too fond of zem. I find zee concept tasteless."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13156 on: August 28, 2014, 12:25:10 pm »

"Well that's rude."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13157 on: August 28, 2014, 12:42:20 pm »

"Eh, I might come, after the analysis. Though I am a bit concerned wether or not I am even invited."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13158 on: August 28, 2014, 12:53:16 pm »

Kyle points to the letter in her pocket.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13159 on: August 28, 2014, 12:58:57 pm »

"In zat I case I worry why I am invited, despite not even being here for 2 hours."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13160 on: August 28, 2014, 01:23:14 pm »

"You were fighting right?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13161 on: August 28, 2014, 01:28:54 pm »

"For 3 minutes?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13162 on: August 28, 2014, 01:37:47 pm »

"Your point?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13163 on: August 28, 2014, 01:40:13 pm »

"Zat he invites me to a pizza is odd nevertheless. But I wont refuse free food, changing 80 years old german currency into modern asutralian currency has proven...troublesome."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13164 on: August 28, 2014, 01:43:22 pm »

Kyle shrugs.
"Well, what do you expect?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13165 on: August 28, 2014, 01:45:17 pm »

"I pretty much expected that, yes. Zis whole being frozen and thawed up again 80 years later to zee end of zee world business is really annoying. Also, girls nowadays dress like whores."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13166 on: August 28, 2014, 02:12:57 pm »

Kyle walks away.
"Fucking defeners..."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13167 on: August 28, 2014, 02:18:11 pm »

Dalia is out and about. Eventually she decides to look around for someone else, to ask if they also got a letter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13168 on: August 28, 2014, 02:21:32 pm »

((what does defener even mean?))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13169 on: August 28, 2014, 02:38:42 pm »

CORE continues to influence the nanobots into creating the neural interface, hopefully returning Kaotaro's motor control.

"A-are you g-getting m-more control?"
It's not difficult to direct them towards recreating it; it's what they were inclined to do anyway, and were just having a bit of trouble. Encouragement would probably be a better word. As they do, the process reinforces itself, the system interpreting the pain signals and calming itself down to assist it's host.

It's not clear whether, as a whole, the 'bots are symbiotic, or parasitic, but for the moment it looks to be symbiotic. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

Another interesting thing is that they don't really assimilate anything. They broke the morphine down, yes, but they didn't turn it into more nanobots; they seem to be content to allow the body(and the nanobots that act as cells or the like; they seem, on the whole, to usually be approximately cell-sized, too) to recycle material as it chooses, instead. Considering they appear to come from nowhere, this makes a certain amount of sense; they don't really need to assimilate things. But the behaviour of the beast made it seem like it was helpful...this was weird. And dumb. Sciencey stuff was supposed to make sense, damnit.

At least the scanner worked this well.

"I-I...hah...yeah, I-I think so...I can sp-speak fine, at least..."

She sits up hesitantly, resting against the back of the bed/wall. "...What...what happened?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 876 877 [878] 879 880 ... 1757