Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 873 874 [875] 876 877 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751241 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Suddenly, PCs
« Reply #13110 on: August 28, 2014, 05:48:56 am »

Walpurga looks for Sen
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13111 on: August 28, 2014, 05:51:26 am »

Alucard does the same.
   "Where did you come from, exactly..? It is not often that you see a woman in Nazi uniform walking around Australia."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13112 on: August 28, 2014, 05:53:41 am »

Mary, now with Apollonius in tow approaches them. "I've found something among the corpses of the soldiers, I repaired it as much as I can." She shows them the sphere "Know what this is?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13113 on: August 28, 2014, 05:55:53 am »

"I'll analyze it when I get a chance."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13114 on: August 28, 2014, 05:57:29 am »

"Good, I don't want anything to do with it." Mary hands it over rather forcibly, practically shoving it into Alucard's hands.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13115 on: August 28, 2014, 06:00:29 am »

"If you worked with zee Omegapylion, you must have noticed zat at random intervals, it rewrites reality around it. When I happened upon it, I was turned into a toy bear. After it was removed, zee change eventually became undone."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13116 on: August 28, 2014, 08:28:21 am »

Dalia has absolutely no idea how nanobots work, nor any idea how to help Kaotaro or Kaiser in this situation. But with Kaiser being so silent and focused, she guesses at what is going on and decides that she's being completely useless right now. So she lets out a little sigh and gives the two their space until for as long as they need. But before she leaves the room, she notices Kaiser's blush and wonders what the heck that is about.

With nothing to do, Dalia just wanders around, outside the Nomad, to kill time.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13117 on: August 28, 2014, 09:07:50 am »

Icarus wanders about

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13118 on: August 28, 2014, 09:23:00 am »

Sen is Kyle's castle, due to Sanure thinking he read that somewhere.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13119 on: August 28, 2014, 09:25:37 am »

Walpurga and Alucard probably check there too, because convenience.

"Ahh, you must be zee compendium zen."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13120 on: August 28, 2014, 09:29:13 am »

"Sen. No one is allowed to call me Compendium unless you are a fellow demon, or have an ongoing contract with me. Now, what can I do for you?" Sen returns the book she is reading into paper, which she stores into her paper case.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13121 on: August 28, 2014, 09:30:54 am »

"Dr.Facheuse and I would like to perform a proper analysis of the mask that remained of Iribaar upon his demise."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13122 on: August 28, 2014, 09:52:06 am »

Sen raises an eyebrow,"Would you be able to find out if it's safe to wear?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13123 on: August 28, 2014, 09:53:25 am »

"Possibly. I can not possibly predict what can be found, before, well, actually taking a look."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13124 on: August 28, 2014, 09:57:32 am »

"Sure, have a look." Sen tosses the mask to Walpurga, "Just don't get any funny ideas, Nazi. I will teleport that mask straight into the depths of hell if you try to make off with it or use it to bring Iribaar back to life." Sen seems very possessive of the mask for some odd reason.
Pages: 1 ... 873 874 [875] 876 877 ... 1757