Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 849 850 [851] 852 853 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751378 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Suddenly, PCs
« Reply #12750 on: August 23, 2014, 10:55:37 pm »

"Ironically, enough, it's probably Judaism that encourages genetic screening and that kind of thing the most. You probably could just use some kind of white magic anyway if people have issues with IVF or abortion I guess... I mean, you could just apply it to someone with an actual issue, keep genetic diversity and that kind of stuff just in case but get rid of everything that has only disadvantages..."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #12751 on: August 24, 2014, 01:41:07 pm »

"I have nothing against diversity. However, in a rainbow each color is seperate and pure. Mixing all colors just turns it into a grey brownish mush zat actually destroys any diversity."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12752 on: August 24, 2014, 01:45:29 pm »

"People aren't rainbows though. That doesn't happen to them."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12753 on: August 24, 2014, 01:47:45 pm »

"I have nothing against diversity. However, in a rainbow each color is seperate and pure. Mixing all colors just turns it into a grey brownish mush zat actually destroys any diversity."
"I disagree. There is no purity, there's just mutation and crossover. How would you get anything pure if we're the same species, races don't vary that much. Look, I agree with the genetic modification if it's just to remove problems or give benefits, but I'll draw the line here."
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 01:49:53 pm by Empiricist »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12754 on: August 24, 2014, 02:49:54 pm »

Bartimaeus yawns.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12755 on: August 24, 2014, 03:23:00 pm »

"Now that hits right at me,  I'm a halfbreed, and have you never heard of hybrid vigour, or inbreeding?"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12756 on: August 24, 2014, 03:34:10 pm »

"The genepool of the aryan race is large enough to prevent inbreeding. That being said, but no offense, but a man laying with a dragon is unnatural. The thought makes me shudder."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12757 on: August 24, 2014, 03:35:52 pm »

"Again, race is a bit arbitrary. Trace it's roots back enough and you'll find it's from breeding between a mix of races. Same goes for basically everything else."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12758 on: August 24, 2014, 03:41:26 pm »

"Well I am of the firm opinion that if you like each-other that's all that matters, although I am not strictly against genetically modifying the embryo's to prevent genetic disease, and mom was shapechanged into a human at the time"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12759 on: August 24, 2014, 03:48:14 pm »

"Unnatural nevertheless."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12760 on: August 24, 2014, 03:50:33 pm »

"So is eugenics. But you're all still the same apes, even if the aryan's gene code is more mutated then the original human strain."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12761 on: August 24, 2014, 03:52:12 pm »

Dalia is in the Nomad, not really wanting to hear any of this talk about eugenics and nazism. Since Kaiser apparently followed her, she makes an effort to be somewhat socialable and slumps onto the couch instead of heading to her room and closing the door.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12762 on: August 24, 2014, 04:02:23 pm »

Kaiser is attempting to make food, but temporal shenanigans are making it difficult.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12763 on: August 24, 2014, 04:07:08 pm »

Dalia sighs and weakly tries to get a conversation going, "I never did get my scrambled eggs, did I? Not that I'm hungry anymore..."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12764 on: August 24, 2014, 04:08:03 pm »

"S-sorry about t-that..."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 849 850 [851] 852 853 ... 1757