Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751392 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Suddenly, PCs
« Reply #12735 on: August 23, 2014, 12:28:55 pm »

"I'm aware, so I refered to the most exemplary event of a white race growing on the back of a lesser race. You will notice that no, in medieval europe, white people usualy developed amongst their own. Where exactly did they only grow like they did because a lesser race contributed?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12736 on: August 23, 2014, 12:31:34 pm »

"Did you forget the crusades or are you actually from an alternate universe where they didn't happen?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12737 on: August 23, 2014, 12:35:02 pm »

"You mean the part where europeans continued to try and invade jerusalem, only to be beaten back time and time again by the middle easterners, who where much better prepared to fight in the hot climate? Soooo...their contribution was..blades to their throat? And on top of that contribution the higher races flourished? I'm afraid I don't follow."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12738 on: August 23, 2014, 12:39:54 pm »

"Arithmetic."
Kyle says turning back to the metal abomination.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12739 on: August 23, 2014, 12:44:00 pm »

"Which was mostly forgotten again, until the renessaince where focus laid on the wisdom of ancient greece. Anyway, I am not saying that *all* races are incredibly inferior to the aryan. Some are perfectly capable of achieving great things, and contributing. Some races however, not so much. Also a few contributions are examples, not a statictical proof."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12740 on: August 23, 2014, 03:21:42 pm »

"Anyone with a decent amount of language comprehension would notice zat if I refer to a) a group of people, zat b) scores lower on IQ test on average, and c) never invented zee wheel, zat I am probably not refering to a singular person, nor all australians in general, vhich are predominantly immigrants from different continents. And as far as the master race flourishing on the back of the lesser races, it's questionable if slave labor of sub-saharan africans actually was zat central to success of the american society. It is not an uncommon stance on the freeing of the slaves in the north being the fact that in capitalism buying, feeding, housing and clothing a person is more often than not more expensive than just paying someone a meagre sum that is barely enough for the slave-in-all-but-name to do any of the above."

"I would like to point out that this is mostly due to cultural differences, and for most of our history they have been treated as second class citizens, which by the way is horrible."

You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12741 on: August 23, 2014, 03:25:41 pm »

"Humans in a nutshell - waging war for bullshit reasons and trying to justify it."
Hitlermaeus lets out a sigh and changes form into an Egyptian boy.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12742 on: August 23, 2014, 03:32:21 pm »

Kyle gives him a pointed look.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12743 on: August 23, 2014, 05:03:44 pm »

"I know what you're thinking - the sultanes are waging war too for bullshit reasons. But you know what? Fuck them, and fuck my master. They are the whole reason why Uncreated like me can be summoned by humans."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12744 on: August 23, 2014, 05:22:23 pm »

"What does that have to do with the apparent hippocrysie?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12745 on: August 23, 2014, 05:23:33 pm »

"I am outlier in the void community."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12746 on: August 23, 2014, 05:26:05 pm »

"Oh, so they're pleasant to be around and are humble for the most part?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12747 on: August 23, 2014, 06:02:28 pm »

"Depends on the sultane. Most are dicks, but there are some I personally like. Targunitoth is pretty badass, and so is Asfaloth. Shit, if I wasn't in Lolgrammoth's domain I'd be in Asfaloth's. Although Asfaloth is kinda insane by your standards..."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12748 on: August 23, 2014, 06:12:27 pm »

"Look, I know I'm an outsider here, but could we please try not to alienate our own allies? Nazi ideals notwithstanding, Walpurga here is still assisting us. Anyway, it's the 21st century, it's probably easier for them to just commit genocide by genetically modifying and using IVF to just confer their supposedly superior genes to everyone and erase their heritage than to commit genocide through mass murder and turn their own people against them."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12749 on: August 23, 2014, 09:43:42 pm »

"Vat she said. It's not like a masterrace happens just in a few generations. I have always been quite fond of eugenics, and it seems soon enough genetics will have reached a level were parents would be able to start to properly decide on zeir childrens genome. I mean, aesthetic standards aside, which are heavy on personal opinion anyway, if you have the opportunity to make sure zat your child is free of any genetic diseases and deformity, and chose not to do zat and just gamble, you are pretty much an ass. Likewise, it appears selfish to me that people who are already aware of hereditary disease running strong in their family insist to breed their own diseased offspring, rather than having the discipline to just have mercy and adopt a child. Zis does not only mean zee world for zee child, it also cleanses the human genome on the long run."
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 1757