Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751396 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Suddenly, PCs
« Reply #12705 on: August 23, 2014, 08:42:22 am »

"Oh, you're just a fossilized bigot. Meh."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #12706 on: August 23, 2014, 08:50:25 am »

"And you are just a...vatever you are, taught by modern society zat liberalism and tolerance are zee best ideology and anyone who does not follow them is evil. Which in a way is hypocracy. Vhy, in zee "most liberal nation of zee vorld" can I not believe in vat I believe vithout being insulted for it? Certainly not because I ma forcing my ideology unto you in any sort of aggressive or overly eager manner, we barely met a few minutes ago, and I barely answered your question. Such a result of society messing vith your opinion, teaching you zat the ideas of racial purity are evil, and zat it is totaly fine to openly insult and show intolerance towards anyone who openly holds such believes makes you no better than a young boy joining the SS because society taught him zat is right."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12707 on: August 23, 2014, 08:53:44 am »

"If I hate all of creation, does that make me a bad person when in the void hating creation is the norm?"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12708 on: August 23, 2014, 08:55:34 am »

"One, you're talking to an evil insane ex-god, so your argument means jack all to me. Two, racial purity is actually pretty god damn evil. Three, the practicing of your ideals has killed a lot of people in the past, although not as many as communism, and bad blood will remain for centuries, if not forever.

I don't give a shit, you silly void entity."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12709 on: August 23, 2014, 08:58:59 am »

"Silly god. You may be billions of years older and twenty times as powerful, but I've beaten opponents stronger than me before. How did you think I got Selkihm? Detonation to a Prague bridge and bam, buried the fucker in hundreds of tons of debris."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12710 on: August 23, 2014, 09:02:37 am »

Dalia sighs, "You guys are all really stupid, you know that? By a lot." And then she gets up and heads back to the Nomad.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12711 on: August 23, 2014, 09:05:53 am »

Kaiser rolls off his side, and reluctantly follows.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12712 on: August 23, 2014, 09:08:38 am »

Dalia looks at him over her shoulder and narrows her eyes, "What do you want?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12713 on: August 23, 2014, 09:09:00 am »

"Zee great war is over, meanwhile since 2011, so just in not even a full 4 years, 17 major conflicts all across the world are still ongoing, not even counting zee still ongoing ones zat started before 2011, or zee ones zat started and ended since then. Most of zem involve nations zat are strictly writing freedom on zeir flag, no, in fact writing zat on zeir banner into battle. Any difference in ideology can result in a war, and has, since mankind vas able to go to war. Calling other ideologies evil, while promoting your own as zee better one sounds like a zealot zing to me. Zee only reason you feel so confident in your opinion is that history is vritten by zee victor. So how about you pull your god damned head out of your ass. I'm an archeologist. I've worked in a library most of my live, haven't killed anyone during zee war, nor am i a book burning fanatic. If you want to hold me responsible for zee escalation of zee past, zen you are a rather hateful individual, and should reconsider your attitude. You brought zee topic up, not me. Right now, you are zee one discriminating against a peaceful stranger, just because that stranger happens to wear a symbol you dislike."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12714 on: August 23, 2014, 09:14:14 am »

"W-w-what do you m-mean? I l-live here..."

"Your organisation will forever be remembered as monsters, and there is nothing you can do about it. But I don't actually care, I just feed off hatred and anger. Tastes like chicken."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12715 on: August 23, 2014, 09:14:52 am »

"It sure tastes good."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12716 on: August 23, 2014, 09:18:03 am »

"Yeah? And why do you suddenly need to go home?" Dalia glares at Kaiser for a couple more seconds, and then sighs and waits for him to catch up, so that they can talk properly. "I'm sorry. I've been feeling kinda terrible recently and I've been taking it out on everyone else."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12717 on: August 23, 2014, 09:23:38 am »

"My organisation, vat? I am a member of the thule organisation, not of zee party nor the military. And mostly, zey are remembered as a private club of occultist idiots...which novadays, vere magic is quite common, whatever remains of it, yeah, is pretty stupid. My involvement with the leadership vas pretty small, zey only pulled me in because in my family, great magical potential is hereditary. You must know, before...vatever happened while I was frozen zat made magic so common, people with magic potential vere extremely rare - usualy running in zee blood. As a Winterwald, I more or less had the obligation to join. Its not like zee Führer or Rasputin ever actually talked about zeir private goals."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12718 on: August 23, 2014, 09:33:04 am »

"A-ah, i-it's okay... uh, c-can I ask... why y-you feel terrible?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12719 on: August 23, 2014, 09:37:06 am »

Dalia waves her hand around to take in everything, "I dunno. All of the fighting, I guess. And how half of the people here are stupid jerks. And you too, but I think you don't remember that part."
Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 1757