Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751414 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Suddenly, PCs
« Reply #12645 on: August 22, 2014, 12:51:52 pm »

((neo nazis don't usualy dress in original uniforms))

"Looking for Dr.Facheuse. Zee country being liberal is hardly a reason to awoid it."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12646 on: August 22, 2014, 12:55:45 pm »

Kyle turns to Dalia.
"Yeah, I can't teabag my opponents for fear they give birth to themselves like a Phoenix."

Kyle turns back to Nazi-chan.
"He's currently off somewhere else. I think. He's the guy with the scary gasmask and leather clothes?"

((Look at her picture, she totally looks like a nazi.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12647 on: August 22, 2014, 12:58:28 pm »

((nazi and neo-nazi is a huge difference.))

"I am avare. He seems busy though. I vill bozer him once it's certain he vill survive zee next 5 minutes."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12648 on: August 22, 2014, 12:58:51 pm »

"What?" Dalia has absolutely no idea what Kyle is talking about at this point.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12649 on: August 22, 2014, 01:01:26 pm »

"I am a literal fertility aspect. I can literally get things that shouldn't be able to get pregnant pregnant. What's so hard about this?"

Kyle nods to Walpurga. Then he gives her another look over.
"Have we met before?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12650 on: August 22, 2014, 01:04:31 pm »

Walpurga takes Kyles question, said in the context of his sheer presence getting people pregnant as a reason to take a few steps away from him.

"Unless you happen to be 80 years old, zat is unlikey. As a result of magik of unknovn nature, I spent the last decades as in the form of a fluffy toy rabbit."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12651 on: August 22, 2014, 01:08:33 pm »

Kyle looks at her before looking at Bartimaeus and then nods to himself.
"Void magic. I really don't know what's up with it I mean, it's been really fucking with a lot of people for no reason lately."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12652 on: August 22, 2014, 01:13:20 pm »

Dalia would say something, but she thinks that Kyle is even crazier now, and so she just slumps back in her seat and sips her coffee. And adds a little more sugar to blunt the taste.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12653 on: August 22, 2014, 01:16:26 pm »

Kyle rolls his eyes.
"I made a augment to my armor that let's me make even bigger laser blast and steered my castle away from the civilian populace in the time it took you to fight the Archon. Is me being a living fertility aspect that far out there?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12654 on: August 22, 2014, 01:17:10 pm »

"No reasons? If my readings are correct, Dr.Fachause unleashed zee twelve. Zee Führer only messed with one of them and europe sank into chaos. Zeir influence on zee vorld has alvays been subtle and yet destructive in unimaginable vays. Unconfirmed rumors speak of Iribaar, the lord of forbidden knowledge, who passed onto mankind the knowledge on how to split zee atom, to give mankind an easier way to destroy itself. If you find zee events of the last week disturbing, you certainly vill not like the events of zee next years."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12655 on: August 22, 2014, 01:18:53 pm »

"Oh yeah, those bitches. Yeah, they're dicks but not exactly mind bending horror or anything. Five Nights at Freddy's scare me more than those bitches."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12656 on: August 22, 2014, 01:21:45 pm »

"Ignorance is dangerous terrain. Zee longer zey remain on this side of zee veil, the stronger zey will get."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12657 on: August 22, 2014, 01:33:26 pm »

Dalia mumbles, "Yeah, it really is."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12658 on: August 22, 2014, 01:53:57 pm »

"... HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK OUT?! THEY ARE IN THEIR LITERAL ANTITHESIS! THERE IS NO REASON AT ALL FOR THEM TO BE GETTING STRONGER! IF ANYTHING THEY SHOULD BE GETTING WEAKER!"
Kyle does not like this violation of common sense.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12659 on: August 22, 2014, 04:06:53 pm »

Bartimaeus walks in.
 "Oooh boy, is that a nazi I hear~?"
Pages: 1 ... 842 843 [844] 845 846 ... 1757