Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 818 819 [820] 821 822 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751537 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Assassins, Round Two
« Reply #12285 on: August 13, 2014, 07:13:32 pm »

((The picture is, yeah. Protoss Archons are made of psionic energy, as opposed to elemental energy.
((It needs additional pylons

<doesn't play starcraft))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12286 on: August 13, 2014, 07:25:54 pm »

((The heal sen did, Who did it go to?))

((Also, What element is it?))

Sen looks at the Archon and laughs, "Really?! They summon a Archon? They summon an elemental monster to do battle against us?", this gives away her position.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 07:28:55 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12287 on: August 13, 2014, 08:09:19 pm »

Stella Incinerates the archon while she tries to get into a position in front of her allies
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12288 on: August 13, 2014, 11:22:49 pm »

Tobias plants his cables into two separate trees, and uses the gas of his Maneuver Gear to slingshot himself at the Archon. As he flies over it, he fires off his cables to hook onto the Archon to bring it down by pure momentum.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12289 on: August 13, 2014, 11:33:24 pm »

((Now that I think about it, the archon is pretty BS. I mean, what's the likelyhood that the summoner rolled that highly without being close to a god?))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12290 on: August 13, 2014, 11:34:55 pm »

((Now that I think about it, the archon is pretty BS. I mean, what's the likelyhood that the summoner rolled that highly without being close to a god?))
((I don't think that was the summoner. I think that was the Archon itself. With 300 statistical points to allocate such a thing is definitely possible.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12291 on: August 13, 2014, 11:37:19 pm »

((nah, the summoner is a well-hidden super-squishy. 45 points in magic and mana, 3 in every other.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: I am amused.
« Reply #12292 on: August 13, 2014, 11:37:36 pm »

Icarus [8] (-4 mana) dives into the right trench and swordspins through it!  [6,16,3] VS [7,1,6], dealing [5+4] VS [4] 5 damage! The other two jump out of the way.

((You ignored the overdrive. Icarus used it to boost her strength and skill by 25% (+4 in both cases), making all of the above skill rolls a hit, and increasing the damage done. tut tut mr.smurf!))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: I am amused.
« Reply #12293 on: August 13, 2014, 11:39:11 pm »

Icarus [8] (-4 mana) dives into the right trench and swordspins through it!  [6,16,3] VS [7,1,6], dealing [5+4] VS [4] 5 damage! The other two jump out of the way.

((You ignored the overdrive. Icarus used it to boost her strength and skill by 25% (+4 in both cases), making all of the above skill rolls a hit, and increasing the damage done. tut tut mr.smurf!))
((Wouldn't that be represented as an increase in dice size rather than a static bonus?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12294 on: August 13, 2014, 11:39:37 pm »

((I don't think that was the summoner. I think that was the Archon itself. With 300 statistical points to allocate such a thing is definitely possible.))
((nah, the summoner is a well-hidden super-squishy. 45 points in magic and mana, 3 in every other.))
((I do know what I'm talking about as you can see. It was minmaxy, not straight BS.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12295 on: August 13, 2014, 11:41:46 pm »

((If that's the case, then the straggler is likely the summoner since summoning and teleporting away can't be done in one turn I would think.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12296 on: August 13, 2014, 11:44:04 pm »

((Nah, if he summoned it why would he be panicked? The summoner's hiding somewhere. It's a matter of where...))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12297 on: August 13, 2014, 11:50:05 pm »

((nope, we discussed it in the ooc, to rescale Icarus ability to give flat +% bonuses. We also discussed rescaling all magic to that, but smurf has yet to implement that. That way, you are guaranteed to not roll ridiculously low on huge spells, but at the samew time you don't get this explosively huge burst damage magic does now.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12298 on: August 13, 2014, 11:59:59 pm »

"Yeaaah, about that..."

Icarus retreats
. She already took a hit, and electrical damage against her is amplified. If that thing is even half as strong as it looks, Icarus has no business fighting against it. Too much one-shot potential.

------

Walpurga, concerned now, puts down her tea, telekinetaly grabs a whole load of dirt and leaves, and bunches them up around the Archons eyes (small spell I suppose). If the thing needs to see, this should make aiming and dodging for it noticably more difficult

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12299 on: August 14, 2014, 01:46:14 am »

((Who we missing?))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 818 819 [820] 821 822 ... 1757