Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 814 815 [816] 817 818 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751569 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Assassins, Round Two
« Reply #12225 on: August 12, 2014, 09:17:49 pm »

Kaiser looks at Mary with the corner of his eye.

"You a-again... we n-need to take them o-out, before they c-can deploy t-their bigger weapons... they w-will obliterate us if they use m-more then a few of them. B-but they might've r-routed us a-again...""

Kaiser creates a large plate of reactive armor, and uses it like a shield.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12226 on: August 12, 2014, 09:24:41 pm »

((What part of Mary's sheet is causing the confusion?))

"Shouldn't we start running if they're about to bring out more dangerous stuff? We aren't really doing much pinned down here and you're taking quite a few hits yourself. The air support seems to be taking them out by themselves anyway.

...Well at any rate that's your choice, though why are these people attacking you anyway? I mean, it's the middle of a suburb in broad daylight, it doesn't look like they'd escape easily either way."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12227 on: August 12, 2014, 09:27:40 pm »

Unless any more strategy from allies arrives, Stella will dive from the cover that the sun provides (you try looking in the same direction as the sun) and just tries to land on an assassin, full speed
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12228 on: August 12, 2014, 09:36:40 pm »

Garrett boosts Stella's speed by 4.

The Nomad fires the big cannon at a assassin!

((The multipliers, I got confused.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12229 on: August 12, 2014, 09:39:23 pm »

((Multipliers? I don't think Mary has any multipliers the only addition she has is that Burst Fire heals 5% more or deals one hit more than its base spell at the cost of not chaining.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12230 on: August 12, 2014, 09:47:39 pm »

((That's the one. Now I get it  :P))

"N-not sure why t-they are h-here... but they n-nearly killed me once... and y-you lot are f-far too squishy to t-take a direct hit."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12231 on: August 12, 2014, 09:57:50 pm »

((Basically, it just removes chaining for a healing or damage boost. Healing boost is an extra 5% of max HP. Also, the bit on the end is that it doesn't work on Sacrificial Heal otherwise Mary could just spam Burst Fire - Sacrificial Heal and basically just double healing and damage for free.))
"Isn't it strange that they don't seem to have any way to escape even if they succeed? Come to think of it, something is very wrong... why do they all have the same magic?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12232 on: August 12, 2014, 09:58:08 pm »

Tobias starts falling down towards the entrenched assassins (whichever trench has the majority of them), as he does so, building up speed. As he falls, he hooks a pair of blades onto the tips of the cables of the Maneuver Gear, punching the gas full throttle (spends 50% of his gas reserves, leaving him with 25%) and expanding the cables out to full length. It resembles a vertical, falling circular power saw blade basically.

((This counts as an AOE attack, adding *1.5 (or whatever you think is fair for this) damage. And for the funnies and totally not for the lack of name, this shall be called the Wheel of Bloodshed :P))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12233 on: August 12, 2014, 10:29:16 pm »

Boosting herself with the jets to the top of the hill, or at least enough of the way up that she could fire over it, she takes aim with her protective weaponry, and opens fire on the bandits, ammunition constructing itself within the magazine, as quickly as she could fire it. Basic shells, for the moment, strafing along the entrenchments to kick up dirt as much as anything else, though if she managed to hit one of the bastards, she wouldn't be displeased.

Attack. Kaotaro has +1 to hit, +3 to Skill, and deals +2 damage on top of the Magic roll(her weapons use her Magic stat for damage).
Against counterfire, she's in at least some cover, has +3 to Speed, +2 to rolls to avoid being hit by ranged attacks and the like, and has 2 DR.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #12234 on: August 13, 2014, 12:54:47 am »

"Hey Winry watch this and hold my beer!. Combat manouver 19: Hurricane Juggernaut!"

Icarus stands on one leg, revealing a wheel sliding out of her heel. She then proceeds to unhinge her knee-join, to allow for a 360° rotation, lifts her other leg in a 90° angle to her body, extends her blade outwards, and increasing her skill and speed by 25% (-4 mana), ignites her jetboots to unleash an AoE close combat manouver upon the enemy entrenchment where there is no bomb!

((considering that Icarus perk allows attacking 2 targets at the same time, this better hit 3 or more dudes, or it's time wasted :P))

---

Walpurga continues to watch, they seem doing be doing well enough on their own, also she still awaits combat greenlight
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12235 on: August 13, 2014, 11:00:56 am »

Alice looked around once again as the barrage continued, her eyes went to each person. She let out a small sigh of relief as she saw Icarus, she hadn't been hit again. She quickly turned her attention back to the battle though as she heard Mary speak, she nodded but paused when she heard Kaiser wanted to stay. In the end she just decided that she follow everyone's lead, she went up behind Kaiser and touched him with glowing hands. He would feel the effects of the major cure wounds spell instantly.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12236 on: August 13, 2014, 11:43:16 am »

Dalia unleashes a big curse on an assassin, to reduce its Speed and Skill by 30% for 6 mana.

((Not like she can really do anything else.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12237 on: August 13, 2014, 12:16:40 pm »

Kasumi's searching for Maria in Brisbane because Elf's a butt.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12238 on: August 13, 2014, 12:18:53 pm »

((Not my fault I have to live off Starbucks wifi.))
She finds Maria. She's in a cafe far away from the fight.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12239 on: August 13, 2014, 12:20:38 pm »

Kasumi sits down next to Maria. She looks to be preparing to ask something. Or confess her love. Either or.
Pages: 1 ... 814 815 [816] 817 818 ... 1757