Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 751601 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Assassins, Round Two
« Reply #12180 on: August 12, 2014, 05:46:08 am »

Sen uses her philosopher's Stone to fix the Gender Bender Artifact.
((That might not work. I mean, it certainly can, with enough rubbing, fill the cracks and whatnot, but it's KJ and Smurf's call for whether the enchantment also functions again.))

Mary takes cover behind Kaiser, then, Burst Fire - Sacrificial Repair on Stella
"Cover me! Healing inbound!"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:04:01 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12181 on: August 12, 2014, 05:47:46 am »

Stella flies between the sun and the assassins, and thermal lances assassin weapons

((The barrage is magical. Unless you're lancing their hands off... which would still work.))

((in that case changing turn to ...))

Stella flies between the sun and the assassins and blasts white fire at the injured assassin

Sen uses her philosopher's Stone to fix the Gender Bender Artifact.
((That might not work. I mean, it certainly can, with enough rubbing, fill the cracks and whatnot, but it's KJ and Smurf's call for whether the enchantment also functions again.))

Mary takes cover behind Stella (basically using her as a meatshield) and grabs Nevlyn, and practically shoves him against Stella like a secondary meatshield (because patients are just temporary meatshields). She casts Sacrificial Repair on Nevyln. (Hoping that it will chain to Stella)
An array of luminous osteotomes apparate around her target, quickly getting their blades up to speed. Should her spell work, they will plunge into him, healing his wounds to an extent before a scalpel flies into Stella with similar effect.
"Cover me!"
Glancing around, she whispers to Stella and Nevlyn "I'll try and heal you two, those other two... they're beyond my help..."

((you do realise Stella is in the air right?, Nevlyn will be a dead weight even assuming Maria can fly))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12182 on: August 12, 2014, 06:01:24 am »

((Oops, editing action.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12183 on: August 12, 2014, 06:20:52 am »

"Now I can try this t-thing out..."

The Nomad flies above the ambushees, dropping a metal egg out of a recently installed hatch. Instead of crashing into the ground, the slowly reshaping egg veers towards the group, with the help of some thrusters.

As the egg fully hatches, revealing Kaiser in a four-metre-tall combat suit, the remnants of the egg's thrusters allow Kaiser to swiftly drop just in front of Kaotaro and the group, bodyblocking them from the assassins' barrage.

"Some covering fire, please?"

Kaiser overcharges his armor.

Garrett boosts Stella's speed by 4 again.

The Nomad takes a potshot at one of the assassins.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 06:26:21 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12184 on: August 12, 2014, 06:23:06 am »

Mary whispers to her apparent allies "Try and keep behind cover, I can't heal you if you are too wounded..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12185 on: August 12, 2014, 06:45:23 am »

Sen is watching from a nondescript location. She uses her Prognosis to heal whichever poor fuck is hurt the worst. (Medium healing spell, TN:6, Heals 1d12 HP)
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12186 on: August 12, 2014, 06:47:08 am »

Sen is watching from a nondescript location. She uses her Prognosis to heal whichever poor fuck is hurt the worst. (Medium healing spell, TN:6, Heals 1d12 HP)
((I recommend she heals Stella, who's taken a hit. Kaotaro is being healed and in cover. Nevlyn is still above 66% and in cover.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12187 on: August 12, 2014, 07:00:50 am »

((Stella is not at risk of dying as long as Mary heals her while she isn't hurt bad. Kaotaro would need Alice to heal her, which Alice I don't think has ranged Healing spells. Sen can heal Kaotaro this turn, then heal everyone by a little after next turn using a large healing spell.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12188 on: August 12, 2014, 07:02:38 am »

((Move the OOC to the OOC thread, you're clogging the thread.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12189 on: August 12, 2014, 07:07:19 am »

((Bullshit :P))

The out of place girl is laying on the ground. She appears hurt, but there isn't any blood on the sidewalk from where she cracked her head on it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12190 on: August 12, 2014, 07:11:28 am »

Apollonius bounces up next to her. "Are you okay, miss? There's a healer nearby who can fix you up, but walking all the way over there is such a bother... so you should probably just murder yourself instead! ^__^"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12191 on: August 12, 2014, 07:15:27 am »

Apollonius would notice it right away, due to his very nature: The girl lying on the ground is hosting a very dangerous entity.

A hand quickly grabs Apollonius before it has a chance to react, "Do you know where I am? I don't remember how I got here..."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12192 on: August 12, 2014, 07:21:56 am »

Alice watched as the barrage hit her friends, she froze for a moment but managed to shake it off as she saw that none of them had fallen. She took in a deep breath trying to calm her pounding heart and then she ran towards them at top speed. When she finally managed to reach them she wasted no time, she put her hands onto Nevlyn and used medium cure wounds on him.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12193 on: August 12, 2014, 07:24:10 am »

"Nope! My apologies, I seem to have made a mistake..."
The cheerful murderbunny glances over the girl for a few moments, his smile broadening.
"You're probably here to murder people! ^O^ There's a bunch of guys in the park no one will miss!"
He seems to slide out of her grasp, jumping around her excitedly.
"I know you're someone dangerous... hmm... probably someone who can adopt false forms or possess people... Is that you, Dantalion? Gremory?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12194 on: August 12, 2014, 07:27:55 am »

Alison lies there a few moments before uncontrollably punching Apollonius, "I... Why did I...M-my head...." Alison grabs her head and attempts to stand up.
Pages: 1 ... 811 812 [813] 814 815 ... 1757