Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 517568 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge
« Reply #9885 on: May 15, 2015, 05:23:54 pm »

More like not enough effort. RotMG is serious business after all.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9886 on: May 15, 2015, 05:28:58 pm »

Well, if you find anything better, you can use that instead.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #9887 on: May 16, 2015, 09:12:59 am »

for better orientation

Bend into a sphere, with northsdale on the inside, the outer edge meets at all points, and is straight above the blue centre in the middle. The ring in the middle is more or less the equator, with red being on the opposite side of red, and green on the opposite side of green, so if you flew straight up at green, you'd end up at green. A is Alice Vet, B alucards Lab, C bernhards temple and D the ryan household
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9888 on: May 16, 2015, 09:36:11 am »

if you want to, feel free to add more places to the map
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9889 on: May 16, 2015, 10:09:43 am »

I really doubt that an entire town lacks the means to feed themselves for three months, lacks ear plugs, can't figure out how to cover their eyes, and is willing to kill themselves by fighting heroes who saved the world.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9890 on: May 16, 2015, 10:14:52 am »

you'd be suprised how fast a small suburb can run out of food when entirely cut off from the world. As far as earplugs go, oh, this is a longterm investment. Even with earplugs, you will not be getting much, if any, sleep. Not when you also worry about where you get your food soon. Stuff is calm at the beginning...but 3 months is a long time for stuff to happen.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9891 on: May 16, 2015, 10:18:33 am »

you'd be suprised how fast a small suburb can run out of food when entirely cut off from the world. As far as earplugs go, oh, this is a longterm investment. Even with earplugs, you will not be getting much, if any, sleep. Not when you also worry about where you get your food soon. Stuff is calm at the beginning...but 3 months is a long time for stuff to happen.
Yes I would given that everyone should have more than enough food. This is silly and annoying.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #9892 on: May 16, 2015, 10:19:44 am »

I think if whoever that is can basically turn the town into it's own little dimension, stash heavy weapons without anyone noticing, and project all the stuff, then they can probably reduce the amount of food in the town. Just a thought.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9893 on: May 16, 2015, 10:20:59 am »

I think if whoever that is can basically turn the town into it's own little dimension, stash heavy weapons without anyone noticing, and project all the stuff, then they can probably reduce the amount of food in the town. Just a thought.
It's fucking stupid is what it is.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9894 on: May 16, 2015, 10:21:52 am »

well, too bad I annoyed you with putting an urgent and unique conflict to the plot besides just the usual cutscenes happen until a fight starts. Maybe I should just dump in a zombie army and a chaos knight, if that interests you more :3

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #9895 on: May 16, 2015, 10:23:18 am »

Akroma, don't further this. You're just poking at a lion, metaphorically speaking.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9896 on: May 16, 2015, 10:24:23 am »

well, too bad I annoyed you with putting an urgent and unique conflict to the plot besides just the usual cutscenes happen until a fight starts. Maybe I should just dump in a zombie army and a chaos knight, if that interests you more :3
It wouldn't. Because this isn't that interesting, it's stupid. No civilian in their right mind would attack the Northsdale group especially at a time like that.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9897 on: May 16, 2015, 10:26:45 am »

still, northsdale literaly does not produce any of their food themselves, and even if they maybe used to fish, the sphere leaves hardly enough ocean around to fish sufficently in. All food they get comes in from the outside, why yes it would absolutely run out, and likely even faster than just a month.

Also Kyle, yes, not in their right mind. But 3 months of hunger and psychological warfare? Smurf did mention that 10% of the inhabitants have magic potential. And Lolgrammoth also brought in his own assassins as well, as seen in the prelude with frederika

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9898 on: May 16, 2015, 10:28:03 am »

So that's like, ten people they might need to worry about. Cool

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9899 on: May 16, 2015, 10:30:15 am »

more like 90. And also those who are, through sheer hunger, desperate enough to use the equipment provided by lolgrammoth. Pick up a sniper rifle, lay a bomb, form a mob with grenades, all for the sake of feeding your family. When you are so hungry and sleep deprived that you would die anyway if you did nothing, a suicide mission seems like an opportunity.

Or heck, they might just try to not kill you, but steal your food, leaving the northsdale 5 to starve.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 10:41:30 am by Akroma »
Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 685