Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 520657 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: More characters for the character throne!
« Reply #5670 on: August 27, 2014, 08:08:19 am »

argh, the poll is exactly at 50%

moar votes plz
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5671 on: August 27, 2014, 10:12:20 am »

*Looks disapprovingly at Akroma's void lore*

... Bullshit, Rag never had any of this in there and honestly I'm a bit sick of this plot and the fact void related characters are all like 'oh you can't fight the sultans you'll just die'. Okay, if we're just going to die then why are we fighting?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5672 on: August 27, 2014, 10:14:36 am »

point in case, none of you actually died. Also, I don't mind if you don't join the plot, in fact if you don't enjoy it, both of us would benefit if you just stayed out of it, instead of joining in and annoying both yourself and me
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5673 on: August 27, 2014, 10:17:45 am »

It wouldn't be annoying if it didn't make sense.
Why can the sultans go into their antithesis without becoming it partially? Why do they get a free pass on the laws of the world that no one besides some very specific cases don't?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5674 on: August 27, 2014, 10:22:34 am »

I am sure that the testing the hot waters with your toe analogy does not quite cover the complex magic that is going on here. The problem right here is that Alucard just accepted what Walpurga said without any further question - as it basicaly reveals an important plot point that if it goes ignored, well, makes things a lot more difficult

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5675 on: August 27, 2014, 10:28:37 am »

'complex magic'

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5676 on: August 27, 2014, 10:32:28 am »

well, too bad then. With so many players I can't and won't give way to every complaint, especialy when the vast majority of them come from you. Nobody forces you to take part in these plots, but at least have the decency to just sit back then, and not comment on it the whole time. After a lot of players PMd me, or voiced their support on the thread for me to continue the plot, it's happening.

and yes, it is more complex than just dipping your toe into hot water
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 10:35:17 am by Akroma »

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5677 on: August 27, 2014, 12:00:46 pm »

I preferred the void lore Pre-Akroma version. Simple, and full of eldritch horrors :P
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5678 on: August 27, 2014, 01:59:24 pm »

Elf is the type of person who should make a character who's spells all revolve around horrible fanfiction. Him or Emp.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5679 on: August 27, 2014, 03:31:23 pm »

See, Rag's lore I never understood.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5680 on: August 27, 2014, 03:33:36 pm »

Elf is the type of person who should make a character who's spells all revolve around horrible fanfiction.
Since when? The one fanfic I write is apparently decent enough to get fanfics written about it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: August 27, 2014, 03:34:05 pm »

I preferred the void lore Pre-Akroma version. Simple, and full of eldritch horrors :P
Not exactly simple, it started becoming pretty much impossible to work with once it started involving seemingly stable superpositions and seemed to rely too much on "it does it because it's eldritch" in my opinion.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5682 on: August 27, 2014, 03:52:23 pm »

Elf is the type of person who should make a character who's spells all revolve around horrible fanfiction.
Since when? The one fanfic I write is apparently decent enough to get fanfics written about it.
Why is that a problem? Wouldn't it make you even more qualified then?

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: August 27, 2014, 03:58:53 pm »

Rag's Lore: One guy rules over the entire void, and apparently he's nice. To me it doesn't make that much sense for the complete antithesis of creation, an embodiment of entropy and destruction, to be a nice guy. Did anyone challenge Void's rule? How did Void come into power? Why did void entities use the Collective Concious, a twilight realm, to take their forms in creation?

Akroma's Lore: Introduces a dozen archentities ruling over each domain, domains that were slowly created from the destruction of collected souls. These entities created several 'species' and individuals of void entities to do their bidding so that they may accomplish their one goal: Destroy this creation and collect even more souls so that they may rule over existence itself - and possibly even other existences.

Pretty obvious which lore is more interesting.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5684 on: August 27, 2014, 04:06:44 pm »

*sets up shitstorm barricades*
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 685