Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 519267 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: My Shame is Eternal
« Reply #3450 on: July 25, 2014, 12:17:43 pm »

Yesterday.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: July 25, 2014, 12:21:36 pm »

lskadfhlksadhflksdhfklsdfh link ploz

edit: first minute, already delicious brown girl

oh yes
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:26:06 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: July 25, 2014, 12:28:04 pm »

lskadfhlksadhflksdhfklsdfh link ploz

oh yes
My favorite kind.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: July 25, 2014, 12:29:17 pm »

I- What?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: July 25, 2014, 12:32:06 pm »

oh yes

I want you to take a minute and see if you can figure out why I'm being forced to search for 'DISAPPROVAL' .gifs right now on your own.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: July 25, 2014, 12:36:08 pm »

t..this is not how food fights work...

sadly
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: July 25, 2014, 02:32:54 pm »

okay, great, so my PC just died. I am not sure if it is the heat, or maybe some virus shit, either way it immediatly turns off the moment windows was about to load.

GREAT.

it's not like it's not even half a year old.

I had to dig up my old one - and I am not sure how long it will hold. thankfully I am not all that hard pressed for money, so I *can* get a replacement. But GOD DAMNIT.

If need be, Kansa shall controle Icarus

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: July 25, 2014, 02:34:37 pm »

okay, great, so my PC just died. I am not sure if it is the heat, or maybe some virus shit, either way it immediatly turns off the moment windows was about to load.

GREAT.

it's not like it's not even half a year old.

I had to dig up my old one - and I am not sure how long it will hold. thankfully I am not all that hard pressed for money, so I *can* get a replacement. But GOD DAMNIT.

If need be, Kansa shall controle Icarus
I feel your pain.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: July 25, 2014, 02:36:20 pm »

As do I.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: July 25, 2014, 02:38:29 pm »

Wait, your PC breaks the day right when I get mine fixed?
God dammit.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: July 25, 2014, 02:43:35 pm »

hah, and to think that I was just feeling lazy so I didn't get rid of the old one yet, because formating the data etc would have been so much hassle. I hope it will hold until I can get a new one...I assume I could get one tomorrow.

I still hope that the issue with the new one is just a temperature issue, (died during dota), and that it will turn on tommorrow just fine once I gave it time to cool down.

I fear not though.

It turns off exactly when it windows is loading, which kinda makes me fear the worst, regarding operation system files. I do have the OS installation CD, so if anybody knows how to format a PC that is not turning on and install an OS, now would be a good time to share your wisdom - it may be worth a try, and could save me a boatload of money if it works

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: July 25, 2014, 02:52:18 pm »

It turns off exactly when it windows is loading, which kinda makes me fear the worst, regarding operation system files. I do have the OS installation CD, so if anybody knows how to format a PC that is not turning on and install an OS, now would be a good time to share your wisdom - it may be worth a try, and could save me a boatload of money if it works

Can you access your BIOS at least? It's loaded/accessed/booted up/whatever before your actual OS starts loading, so you should be able to get to it. You'll have to do some research on how to get the OS installation CD running from the BIOS, but it should be possible. Plus if your computer crashes while in the BIOS, then it's almost certainly suffering from a temperature issue.

Also, you did try Safe Mode, correct? Just double-checking.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: July 25, 2014, 02:55:22 pm »

nah, cant get this far. I get to the screen where it asks me wether to run a system check or start windows normaly, and crashes 2-3 seconds after I chose either

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: July 25, 2014, 03:00:40 pm »

Then I'm 99% certain it's a temperature issue. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: July 25, 2014, 03:02:04 pm »

it's odd, the PC is so new that the interior is still entirely dust free (I am amazed, my cat is losing hair like crazy) and the fan is working just fine and sits in the correct place. Also today it rained, it's a whole lot less hot than the last days..
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 685