Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 519188 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: My Shame is Eternal
« Reply #3300 on: July 23, 2014, 06:17:05 am »

Also, prepare for the process to immediately get irrecovably altered for no reason.

Not by me, by the dice. They do that.
Like way back in Twilight Academy when I became infected with vampire mindrape venom with no save out of the blue.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: July 23, 2014, 06:20:26 am »

Not so much oxygen as glucose. What's feeding those bad boys?

Also, with an infection increase of about ~12.5% a year, it'll probably be a gradual process. Maybe you get 0.5%/1% per level up?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: July 23, 2014, 06:25:39 am »

I still have a lot of bugs (;D) and kinks to work out, but it would probably be better for 2.5% at each level up. Late term infection only modifies every 20% until it reaches 90% and having .5/1% means that it would take around 20 level ups to get to the next infection modification.

Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: July 23, 2014, 06:31:26 am »

Which void being is associated with rot, disease, and bacteria? I have a character idea.

Belzhorash, that summoners call Mishkara, enjoy being punched in the face with concentrated AIDS
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: July 23, 2014, 06:32:36 am »

Belzhorash would love my new character then.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: July 23, 2014, 06:33:34 am »

Hmm... alright. If rate of upgrades proves to be too fast, back down it goes, though.

Belzhorash, that summoners call Mishkara, enjoy being punched in the face with concentrated AIDS

That...would do little to nothing over the short term. It would make you more prone to other diseases, eventually, but most take a few days to kick in, anyways, and we have magic healing.

Also, why the hell do Void critters have aspects that only appear/make sense in Creation? They mad jelly of plague and fertility or something?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: July 23, 2014, 06:34:25 am »

they were not all actually born inside the void
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: July 23, 2014, 06:35:34 am »

Ok, Let me get a character sheet up for Bakteiral(TM)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: July 23, 2014, 06:36:35 am »

they were not all actually born inside the void

...oh my god I hate the void SOOO MUCH IT MAKES MY PANCREAS TREMBLE
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: July 23, 2014, 06:41:02 am »

also, entities based *soley* on the void get kinda repetitive, as they literaly only have just teleportation and the whole *eats at creation* stuff. "Remember the last enemy that dissolved the stuff he touched? well this one does the same thing, but better!"

sure you can do as Alucard and conjured flames and call it "void-fire" but seriously..

edit: okay, call it void-AIDS, it literaly dissolves and eats away at your immune system
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 06:43:14 am by Akroma »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: July 23, 2014, 06:51:37 am »

It's just that the Void is basically Asspullland. Very, very annoying for a GM who doesn't know all the lore.

Void AIDS attack: wait a week as common bacteria and fungi slowly eat away at our systems! Oh noes  :P
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: July 23, 2014, 06:53:40 am »

And done. How does she look?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: July 23, 2014, 06:57:28 am »

whats with the new char when chainsaw girl and rune girl have not even been introduced yet? not every flavour of the week thing needs to become a character, else I would have 2 dozens

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: July 23, 2014, 07:00:38 am »

Chainsaw and rune barely get any interaction due to no one wanting to go to Costa Rica to speak with Frederica, and I'm still waiting for an opportunity to get Brannagh involved.

Also, I like the new character and she is becoming one of my mains~

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: July 23, 2014, 07:01:46 am »

well excuse us for not going to another continent to speak with someone we dont even know :P
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 685