Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 517493 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC
« Reply #660 on: June 12, 2014, 08:48:07 pm »

So, I'm making a deck to take on a pro's Infect deck. I'm incorperating Melira and diabolic tutors into the deck and I need to know what else to add...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: June 12, 2014, 08:56:19 pm »

The above Post is meant for Twi.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 12, 2014, 09:02:11 pm »

Add some T-34s, they can be surprisingly effective for 10 points.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: June 12, 2014, 09:03:53 pm »

???

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 12, 2014, 09:04:39 pm »

Oh god, I'm arguing with an admin on this roleplaying server im on about muzzle velocities and forcefields. Now he's blatantly insulting me and calling me immature.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 12, 2014, 09:05:27 pm »

bigger ???

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 12, 2014, 09:15:12 pm »

So, I'm making a deck to take on a pro's Infect deck. I'm incorperating Melira and diabolic tutors into the deck and I need to know what else to add...

Not a MTG nerd. :I

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 12, 2014, 09:59:36 pm »

:I shit. I need help lol.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 12, 2014, 10:07:03 pm »

No, it mean if I needed him twice in a day I'd be SOL. If she needs to be respawned twice in a day, she's SOL.
However, come the next day, you'd be able to summon Merlin. Similarly, come the next day, Murder Night would be able to resurrect.
And let's consider two different points:
1. Let's say that I had given her more points so she could afford the ability to resurrect herself as many times as she liked per day. Would you have called BS on that?
2. Let's say that we never adopted the GURPS hybrid system and I just said "Murder Night can only resurrect herself once a day," later clarified to "Murder Night can resurrect herself the next day if she dies twice in the same one". Would you have complained then?

Hey, I gave you guys a reason to act against Michael. I think that would kind of count as plot
The Northdale Five and latecomers were some of the most famous people in the world for a time, and they're still well-known. If they took vengeance against everyone who uploaded a video of them online, they'd have no time to do anything else.

:I shit. I need help lol.
What do you mean by Melira and diabolic tutors?

"I-I.. P-Please stop m-m-messing with my f-f-friends..."
"We'll agree if they stay on the right side of the law. SERT is a military group dedicated to maintaining the peace, and we'll have to take responsibility if any of your friends go on a rampage. Alright?"
"No, that will not do. Not at all."
Translation:
"I-I.. P-Please stop n-n-never get involved with anything my f-ffriends do..."
"We'll agree if they don't go on a rampage or commit crimes or anything. Alright?"
"No, my friends should not have to answer for their misdeeds. Not at all."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: June 12, 2014, 10:08:44 pm »

Yes, because all of those are bullshit.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 12, 2014, 10:09:35 pm »

"I-I.. P-Please stop m-m-messing with my f-f-friends..."
"We'll agree if they stay on the right side of the law. SERT is a military group dedicated to maintaining the peace, and we'll have to take responsibility if any of your friends go on a rampage. Alright?"
"No, that will not do. Not at all."
Translation:
"I-I.. P-Please stop n-n-never get involved with anything my f-ffriends do..."
"We'll agree if they don't go on a rampage or commit crimes or anything. Alright?"
"No, my friends should not have to answer for their misdeeds. Not at all."
>Implying this wasn't pointed out enough IC

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: June 12, 2014, 10:17:48 pm »

Yes, because all of those are bullshit.
How so?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 12, 2014, 10:18:55 pm »

Not even Jesus got to revive more than once. Or if you want a more powerful variant, the Able line is what you're looking for I believe.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 12, 2014, 10:44:38 pm »

Jesus didn't die more than once.

The Able line is for the SCP-verse, not the RotMG-verse. It's not a universal standard--Able would be a Mary Sue in Warhammer Fantasy and a joke in Exalted.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 12, 2014, 10:46:19 pm »

I said that. Thank you for repeating it.

It's a pretty good standard for here. Think of it this way, she's stronger than god. She's probably stronger than the gods Anima summons. THIS IS TO MUCH.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 685