Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 517890 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC
« Reply #405 on: June 10, 2014, 05:26:29 am »

speed does nothing but help you dodge, but yes, dodging is very useful.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 10, 2014, 06:28:13 am »

Twice as useful and twice as cheap as the other two defensive skills, plus you get more bonuses with it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 06:31:22 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 10, 2014, 06:35:40 am »

So, just how OP is Michael?
Code: [Select]
Stats: /100
Health: 10
Mana: 1
Speed: 32
Skill: 25
Strength: 23
Magic: 1
Defence: 7
Resistance: 2
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 10, 2014, 06:43:36 am »

well, as a result he has no abilities whatsoever, and takes massive magic damage
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 10, 2014, 06:46:09 am »

Yeah, he's boned if you roll badly.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 10, 2014, 10:24:12 am »

So, just how OP is Michael?
Code: [Select]
Stats: /100
Health: 10
Mana: 1
Speed: 32
Skill: 25
Strength: 23
Magic: 1
Defence: 7
Resistance: 2

Yeah, any sort of energy-based attack will fuck him up.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 10, 2014, 10:33:48 am »

How was Kyle dickish? He tried to make things as easy as possible on Hilda and only left when that wasn't working.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 10, 2014, 10:34:35 am »

How was Kyle dickish? He tried to make things as easy as possible on Hilda and only left when that wasn't working.
Apparently if you're Kyle, everything is dickish.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 10, 2014, 10:45:11 am »

Basically instead of having a weapon modified to use Dust to make it more powerful, they (through several shady parts of their history that have also resulted in an INCREDIBLE hatred for people with naturally powerful auras) actually have their own body modified to use Dust to strengthen herself. She also doesn't have an Aura, so her natural strength/defense is weak unless she increases it with crystals, which has effects not unlike a drug addiction.
Yeeeeah, weird.
She's a soulless cyborg.
Alright. First, while there are guard and possibly combat robots, there's no sign of any kind of cyborging technology. I'll let that pass, though, since there's a bigger issue...
She doesn't have an aura. Everything does, except the Creatures of Grimm and possibly inanimate objects. What the hell?

Although speed is apparently still pretty OP, so long as you don't roll badly.
Hm.

For once, I agree with Kyle's actions. He wasn't really wanting to pursue a relationship with a girl he hadn't seen in years when he hadn't even talked to another person in years. That's not only reasonable, it's a sign of development (or at least change), since once he would have jumped on the chance to sleep with a woman.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 10, 2014, 10:46:03 am »

Well, Penny MIGHT be a cyborg. Or a full-out robot. *shrug*

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 10, 2014, 11:09:35 am »

Basically instead of having a weapon modified to use Dust to make it more powerful, they (through several shady parts of their history that have also resulted in an INCREDIBLE hatred for people with naturally powerful auras) actually have their own body modified to use Dust to strengthen herself. She also doesn't have an Aura, so her natural strength/defense is weak unless she increases it with crystals, which has effects not unlike a drug addiction.
Yeeeeah, weird.
She's a soulless cyborg.
Alright. First, while there are guard and possibly combat robots, there's no sign of any kind of cyborging technology. I'll let that pass, though, since there's a bigger issue...
She doesn't have an aura. Everything does, except the Creatures of Grimm and possibly inanimate objects. What the hell?

Although speed is apparently still pretty OP, so long as you don't roll badly.
Hm.

For once, I agree with Kyle's actions. He wasn't really wanting to pursue a relationship with a girl he hadn't seen in years when he hadn't even talked to another person in years. That's not only reasonable, it's a sign of development (or at least change), since once he would have jumped on the chance to sleep with a woman.

let me correct.

She has one

However it's absolutely TINY.

Show does demonstrate that different people have different levels of aura. Hers is just really weak.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 10, 2014, 11:36:29 am »

Well, Penny MIGHT be a cyborg. Or a full-out robot. *shrug*
I'm leaning more towards "robot" than "cyborg," partly because (as noted) no cyborgs have been seen and partly because that backpack does not look big enough to hold those swords.

let me correct.
She has one
However it's absolutely TINY.
Show does demonstrate that different people have different levels of aura. Hers is just really weak.
Oh. Okay.

I'm interested in how this RWBY game will work.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 10, 2014, 12:21:50 pm »

Neither does Penny, for that matter. I'll look into running a RWBY or Persona RP myself soon tm.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 10, 2014, 12:30:19 pm »

Neither does Penny, for that matter. I'll look into running a RWBY or Persona RP myself soon tm.
+1 to both games!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 10, 2014, 12:35:34 pm »

+1 to Persona as you said you would do that.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 685