Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 631 632 [633] 634 635 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 516999 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

She could just show up after the mission, I guess?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

well, there is two missions, one which might still take a while, and another that might go faster
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

When either group returns to base, I'll create a small filler plot that introduces your character. PM me if you want something specialized.

Also, claiming a plot slot. On that note, Akroma, you are now able to run your plot.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 06:43:39 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

until people are back at base, I am not :P

also, if I remember correctly, skill gives you 0.5% per point, not 1%
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 06:52:48 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Skyrim is so much more fun with mods. Especially ones that allow me to be an actual necromancer and lets me have King Olaf One-eye as my undead zombie minion! So much fun~
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

I installed the train dragon mod to see what it was like.

I can never go back.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

link?
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I have to ask, is there any way to stop Void-based teleportation? I know that Creation-based teleportation can be stopped with magic, but I'm not too certain about how to stop Alucard and Ashley from going where they please and taking everyone else with them. Having people's movements be contrained is pretty important to my plot. Assuming that it doesn't get revised completely. Again. For the fourth time. I'm having trouble making a plot that I think will be exciting and enjoyable for everyone while not being completely unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Anti-void things do exist. There were such enchantments on Maria's house.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My Anti-Teleport shield did just that, since it put Ashley at the entrance to the Crypt instead of inside it. I say yeah, There are ways of preventing void based teleportation.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Or you could simply ask me. That is also a thing.
But yeah, there's ways.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

True, Projeck is the person to talk to on void.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Detailed explanation of the Resonant Fluxer:

First on to the stats. Once every three turns, Ashley may invoke the Auto dodge once. This allows her to avoid taking the damage of a single attack of her choice. AoE melee attacks cannot be dodged by this item.

Next, the debuff. Fluxed only applies if damage is dealt to the enemy. If they do not take damage from a successful attack, then it does not get rolled to be applied. If it does deal damage, then a 1d100 is rolled with 80-100 being the applied range. At this point, if the enemy is attacked or attacks, then the fluxed debuff activates and a 1dX (X being the damage dealt) is rolled to determine the amount of damage that will be nulled. This could be 1 damage or it could be up to all of it.

Questions?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 04:43:33 pm by Sanure »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

So the enemy gets resistance from damage, at a tradeoff of an instant loss of damage?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 12:06:36 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

So the enemy gets resistance from damage, at a tradeoff of an instant dodge?
Nope, the wearer gets both.
Pages: 1 ... 631 632 [633] 634 635 ... 685