Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 520187 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: More characters for the character throne!
« Reply #5235 on: August 15, 2014, 10:52:51 am »

my entire arguement was that Sens abilities use the same ruleset as everyones abilities. It's the easiest and most reliable form of balancing an ability. If that is opressively aggressive from me, then I'll gladly take the blame. The rules are not optional.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5236 on: August 15, 2014, 10:55:12 am »

That's not the fucking problem the problem is you're ignoring everyone when we all say we can fix this later and you're causing further problems which you can't seem to get through your thick skull.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5237 on: August 15, 2014, 10:56:24 am »

I was referring to Sanure more than anybody else. Which is not to imply that everyone else is blameless. Not in the least.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5238 on: August 15, 2014, 10:58:40 am »

it's not like I am a psychic. Sanure continualy refused to play by the rules - it's not like I know where the unreasonableness comes from.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5239 on: August 15, 2014, 11:26:52 am »

it's not like I am a psychic. Sanure continualy refused to play by the rules - it's not like I know where the unreasonableness comes from.
You like the fact-

Ah fuck it, this is going to just end up like arguing with GWG.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5240 on: August 15, 2014, 11:38:23 am »

on different news, I have a 4-days weekend (after 10 days of working in a row :P), so I have free time, I can roll some dice for char tests.

Kasumi against..who else needs testing?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5241 on: August 15, 2014, 11:40:04 am »

Wouldn't it be a better idea to test her with someone who's already been approved and not currently in need of nerfing?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5242 on: August 15, 2014, 11:40:46 am »

I suppose. Any challengers?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5243 on: August 15, 2014, 12:07:51 pm »

I seem to recall that Sanure REPEATEDLY said they'll nerf it later and just not use it. Nobody needs to be fucking psychic to see that.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5244 on: August 15, 2014, 12:08:50 pm »

Hey Elf, why not Maria versus Kasumi?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5245 on: August 15, 2014, 12:09:39 pm »

....because I can't? Remember, I have to share these dorm computers with people or, barring that, rely on free Wi-Fi from Starbucks to post.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5246 on: August 15, 2014, 12:12:03 pm »

might be best to save maria for when another summon gets stated, as those would need testing too

((also the sheer amount of things that need testing show just how many new characters are coming in. There goes the vague plan for future enemy statting, made obsolete by characters expected to be in combat rising at an alarming rate. oh boy. turns will take so looong to resolve with so many chars :( ))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5247 on: August 15, 2014, 12:14:46 pm »

Well, Maria has about nine summons that need statting, and a potential tenth. Counterbalanced by the fact that she can't have more than one summon per group at once.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5248 on: August 15, 2014, 12:15:18 pm »

poo.

And it's not like GMs are trying to fix the problem of to many characters in a fight. It's simple stuff guys, just separate them through some simple non-BS way. Say, a character who spawns a maze in such a way that characters can't get to each other.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5249 on: August 15, 2014, 12:16:24 pm »

Or utilise tailoring of the plot to the party. Or make it so the group splits up into smaller groups to deal with other threats.
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 685