Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 519238 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: My Shame is Eternal
« Reply #3405 on: July 25, 2014, 01:33:45 am »

I was planning for the end of this plot thing.

And I'm going to bet all of them are yet more void shit?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: July 25, 2014, 04:56:03 am »

so many suprises everywhere, geez.

as a note, it seems Projeck misunderstands two steps from hell, that music is the kinda stuff that usualy cuts in *after* the PCs have overcome the first shock moments, are regathering their strength and hope and begin to kick ass.

Have a suggestion for what I did imagine would be her boss music "gosh we are fucked"

Wait, that was for the final boss fight against gastrodon
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: July 25, 2014, 04:58:02 am »

Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: July 25, 2014, 05:14:59 am »

The disease modifies the body to be able to absorb oxygen through the skin akin to jellyfish and sponges.
That's one hell of a disease if it can modify it that much. Also, does it have an inferiority complex towards its more successful brethren? You know, viruses that spread everywhere and aren't lethal enough to starve themselves of hosts whilst mutating quickly enough to avoid extinction, bacteria that can live in people and reproduce whilst only sometimes causing horrible death? :P

also, entities based *soley* on the void get kinda repetitive, as they literaly only have just teleportation and the whole *eats at creation* stuff. "Remember the last enemy that dissolved the stuff he touched? well this one does the same thing, but better!"
Why? It's an entire diverse domain that mirrors the whole of Creation, isn't it? Assuming that the mirror maker in question was overdosing on every single illicit drug in existence and/or theory and the least qualified person for the job before that even.
Why can't void stuff do more than just teleport and eat away at creation? After all, creation can debuff and bind void amongst another things.

Can souls even, like, be seen?
Yes, Luna who had soul magic was able to sense souls. As for doing so without that kind of supernatural art, well... yes, but it involves a lot of hard drugs :P

Man, I hate 'this isn't even my final form' bosses. They are the devil.
Hmm...

Perk Ideas:
  • Fuck Your Final Form: If this character kills a hostile, that hostile is dead. No final form, no resurrection, nothing.
  • Catalyst: All enemies are forced to immediately advance to their final forms.
  • Eighth Commandment of Knox: All abilities, perks and additional forms must be declared before a battle in order to be used.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 05:17:01 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: July 25, 2014, 05:16:48 am »

You forgot: - one upper: If the boss advances to a more powerful form, so do you.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: July 25, 2014, 05:18:14 am »

You forgot: - one upper: If the boss advances to a more powerful form, so do you.
But that's even worse! More people end up doing that!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: July 25, 2014, 05:20:20 am »

I like the first two perks. Screw that last one. One Upper will get really weird really fast.

((If I may interject:

Clothing in most games and anime, except for when used in comic relief and plot important events, will not catch fire, nor become destroyed in especially violent or purposeful situations.

Obviously the way to get around this is to accidentally set fire to her clothing, accidentally.))

And manage to disable any innocent guys on the team in the process.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: July 25, 2014, 05:21:35 am »

The disease modifies the body to be able to absorb oxygen through the skin akin to jellyfish and sponges.
That's one hell of a disease if it can modify it that much. Also, does it have an inferiority complex towards its more successful brethren? You know, viruses that spread everywhere and aren't lethal enough to starve themselves of hosts whilst mutating quickly enough to avoid extinction, bacteria that can live in people and reproduce whilst only sometimes causing horrible death? :P

Bakteiral feels that she is far superior to her viral brethren. She will never fully consume the human race due to them breeding and increasing way to fast. She only kills like 1 human every 8-12 years.

Also, she can modify a human's full anatomical structure.

I totally want that perk now :3
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: July 25, 2014, 05:25:21 am »

Bakteiral feels that she is far superior to her viral brethren. She will never fully consume the human race due to them breeding and increasing way to fast. She only kills like 1 human every 8-12 years.
Yeah, but viruses and other pathogenic organisms tend to spread more widely. Also, how does she feel about bacteria, fungi, parasites and prions then? Her other siblings? :P

Hmm... I guess her family had a poor medical history considering that prions and viruses are a bit ill :P

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: July 25, 2014, 05:27:37 am »

Bakteiral has mixed feelings about them. They could do much better.

Bakteiral also knows that if you spread to far, then the humans will develop a cure. Bakteiral misses Malaria.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: July 25, 2014, 05:29:53 am »

Influenza seems to be rather well off despite its proliferation. Spreading too far isn't too much of an issue as long as mutations are rapid enough.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: July 25, 2014, 05:33:24 am »

Influenza is clever; instead of killing us, it farms us.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: July 25, 2014, 05:34:48 am »

Meh lol.

I can't wait to insert Bakteiral into the game. It will be good fun~

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: July 25, 2014, 05:44:55 am »

As well as your other two characters  :P
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 685