Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 518672 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Snorting Magic Swords
« Reply #2340 on: July 12, 2014, 03:44:39 pm »

0 is unconscious, from there on you have as many rounds as the unconscious one as points in health to stabilize that person. ((hilda is lucky winry is there, winry and kyle, and I guess kaiser are pretty much the only ones who can stabilize a robot)). If you are below 0, you have that many turns less as health you are missing, so if you are -health in the red, insta dead. Problem is, as long as the Nova goes on, you will continue to go lower and lower below 0, a successful stabilisation only returning you to 0.

needless to say, while you are stabilizing someone, you are immobile.

all attacks doing a minimum of one damage...I guess as long as the defence roll is lower than twice the strength roll, else full negation.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: July 12, 2014, 04:04:01 pm »

Which of the Sultans has been beat on the most?

Concentrating firepower tends to be a good idea, after all.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: July 12, 2014, 04:09:44 pm »

currently Xamanoth is the lowest.

but only Amazeroth is a sultan, the rest are his minions. The other 11 sultanes are not present
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: July 12, 2014, 04:10:07 pm »

Oh jeez.

Well then.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: July 12, 2014, 04:19:08 pm »

Oh, right, Akroma, you iz the summonin' expert apparently. So...Nomad told me to ask you these instead.

Question, then:

Is summoning two 75 stat creatures an Enormous ability?

And if a summoning ability is sustained, like, say, The Gates of Hell Hath Opened, can it start spitting more things out(the 200-stat Greater Demon Lord starts manifesting the first turn they open, but all his little shitstain minions start flooding out soon enough)?

That's descriptive. >.>

So they should probably have a pretty good army by now, what with the souls of 12 Creations under their belts.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: July 12, 2014, 04:21:54 pm »

it's above enormous.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: July 12, 2014, 04:23:02 pm »

Wait, so are you saying that 4 25-Stat base creatures are the equivalent of 1 100 base stat creature?

Cuz I can tell you which one's gonna be harder to kill, and more likely to do damage/be effective/etc.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: July 12, 2014, 04:25:49 pm »

hmm, point. Nobody has tried any mass-summonings yet, and I was hoping nobody would :P

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: July 12, 2014, 04:33:06 pm »

:P

It won't come up often; it's for my third character, Leth. I won't try to be ridiculous, but summoning two 75-stat creatures can be nice than summoning one 125 stat creature, for certain uses, and worse, for others. Would you say those are about on par? Gigantic level for two 75-stats, say?

In a lot of cases, 25-stat creatures are fluff, in my mind, since they're the type of things one of the PCs can punt to try and kill them. Just supposed to give the idea of a flood of demonic entities.

Also, other dimensions outside of the typical Creation/Void dichotomy for the Dimensional Tear things? Eh? Ehhh? :D :P

Not entirely sure what some of his abilities should do, I just knew I wanted him to have an ability with that specific name.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: July 12, 2014, 04:35:04 pm »

why already a third character when the first one is hardly settled in yet, oh god, you guys

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: July 12, 2014, 04:44:33 pm »

I like building characters,

And we needed more Yaoi.

Hellfire Doom ability descrip finished.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: July 12, 2014, 04:49:21 pm »

I still haven't a clue as to why Sen is important :P

Oh, well, Roleplaying at it's best~!
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: July 12, 2014, 04:55:58 pm »

basicaly, Amazeroth severed a part off himself with the ability to devour knowledge and send it into creation as a demon, to basicaly gather lots and lots of cool stuff for him. So now that the time has come, he can actually focus on the apocalypse, rather than trying to gather all the knowledge before it is forever lost

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: July 12, 2014, 04:58:58 pm »

So what you're saying is that Sen, who was born as a demon on earth is not in fact a demon but a void entity akin to Bartimaeus, ven though lore says otherwise? I am mildly upset and still wanting this to play out to the end...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: July 12, 2014, 05:01:46 pm »

demons are both void and creation alike. the question is, where the void energy came from, in this case. Sen is still absolutely classified as a demon
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 685