Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 518646 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Snorting Magic Swords
« Reply #2310 on: July 12, 2014, 08:41:08 am »

Stat-morphing characters are a pain in the ass. so much math.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: July 12, 2014, 08:41:44 am »

well, shouldn't have made two characters whose main ability is just that :P
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: July 12, 2014, 08:42:34 am »

None of them had that in the first place  :P

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: July 12, 2014, 10:11:10 am »

Need Ashley and Kyle , got everything else
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: July 12, 2014, 11:59:27 am »

Did I miss any of the fun? Oh, and Should Sen join the battle? I remember seeing something about her help being wanted...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: July 12, 2014, 12:03:23 pm »

well, now with two of the enemies dead, people seem less desperate, so you join or don't, whatever you prefer

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: July 12, 2014, 12:06:19 pm »

I'll have Sen join after I get her main books created. Been meaning to do it just been lazy and not doing it.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: July 12, 2014, 12:09:13 pm »

WTF.

It's not doing three things at once, it's called pre-battle preparation.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: July 12, 2014, 12:20:01 pm »

I can see that point. Spensir would have to have seen the battle, decided that preparing would be better than possibly saving lives early on, and prepared for three turns his stuff.

However, Since the battle was happening at Maria's house and Spensir, who was at the castle at the time wouldn't have known about the battle unless by some divine act of god (read meta) should not have been able to prepare for it.

This however is all irrelevant due to me not being in the battle and Akroma being acting GM. I'll go back to making Sen's books now.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: July 12, 2014, 12:26:31 pm »

I will concede a medium of making it all take 2 turns instead of 3

dumdeedum, waiting for Ashley. I would assume her turn includes something along the lines of teleporting behind someone and stabbing that someone, but after she made a point of teleporting out, she may be planning something bigger
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 12:52:12 pm by Akroma »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: July 12, 2014, 01:34:00 pm »

And Sen now has three books finished.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: July 12, 2014, 01:41:33 pm »

I thought her abilities from the books were weaker than average? they seem average to me

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: July 12, 2014, 01:43:53 pm »

Check her negative perks. All of her spells are listed at average so that the perk makes them below average.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: July 12, 2014, 01:45:18 pm »

Also I want sen to teleport into battle up in the air and have her slam a transfer truck down onto one of the Void entities. How much mana would that cost and would that be allowed?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: July 12, 2014, 01:46:45 pm »

Sen has a mag of three, teleporting structures (truck counts as a structure) is listed as enormous, thus until she levels up, that won't be possible. She can have a normal car though
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 685