Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 518376 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Ninja Plots
« Reply #1965 on: July 09, 2014, 07:17:08 pm »

Well then, gentlemen, I propose we science and find a way to get creation into the void, just reverse the principle that lets them come here without corroding.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: July 09, 2014, 07:19:33 pm »

Still can't. Any Creation that enters Void without Void magic gets destroyed. Including magical attacks and conventional munitions.

The Twilight seems like a viable option. The psychiatry-based stuff seems like the best option since Wall Street will only provide equipment in return for payment and Fate instinctively practices non-interference in these matters.

Void could also work, but logic dictates that the Void entities will have more void-users than Creation entities.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: July 09, 2014, 07:20:19 pm »

So.... Things happened....

WHY DID SEN BECOME IMPORTANT SO SUDDENLY?! :P

So I did not see that coming.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: July 09, 2014, 07:23:05 pm »

Was that planned or just some stupid thing Akroma added so more people would have stake in this?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: July 09, 2014, 07:25:40 pm »

Not a clue since I am not in the loop on this one.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: July 09, 2014, 07:29:46 pm »

That would be the latter then as I believe KJ was referring to planning in relation to you.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: July 09, 2014, 07:31:47 pm »

Not even I am in on the loop. Though I should be to a degree where no major spoilers :P
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: July 09, 2014, 07:33:16 pm »

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but didn't we go to V3 so that we can move away from these kinds of plots and get a sense of progression in the game? I remember people complaining that killing a god was a bit too much in V2, and how we're up against the major Sultanates of the Void? Isn't that a little extreme?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: July 09, 2014, 07:36:06 pm »

You could resolve it in a non-combat way. Namely going to one of the afterlifes or twilight realms or alternate dimensions and waiting it out. Assuming each reset result is entirely random, statistics dictate that eventually, one of the universes would be populated by unstoppable sentient razors with an affinity for anti-void magic and a taste for the eyes and genitals of sultanates :P

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: July 09, 2014, 07:51:34 pm »

Still can't. Any Creation that enters Void without Void magic gets destroyed. Including magical attacks and conventional munitions.
So basically the answer isn't a real answer, it's just 'because it is'. While Void doesn't get destroyed going into Creation just because it doesn't have Creation magic. And this logic is supposed to make sense?

But in any case, we got plenty o' half-Creation, half-Void people. Why not just have them go in and fuck shit up? Or provide for their Creation pals to allow them to fuck shit up too?

I mean seriously, plots where it's just 'you can't do anything hurr but they can' are boring as hell.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: July 09, 2014, 07:52:55 pm »

So basically the answer isn't a real answer, it's just 'because it is'. While Void doesn't get destroyed going into Creation just because it doesn't have Creation magic. And this logic is supposed to make sense?

But in any case, we got plenty o' half-Creation, half-Void people. Why not just have them go in and fuck shit up? Or provide for their Creation pals to allow them to fuck shit up too?

I mean seriously, plots where it's just 'you can't do anything hurr but they can' are boring as hell.
I dunno. I personally prefer to keep the hell away from Void as a whole seeing as I used to get into arguments with @Ragnarok over it. Nowadays, it's gotten even worse seeing as it's run by about four different people with conflicting ideas.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: July 09, 2014, 08:24:43 pm »

I might use up one of my patented Ass Pull Tokens™ and create a device that allows Creation to enter the void without going kablooey.

Or maybe something from a previous universe could return from another plane.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 08:37:56 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: July 09, 2014, 08:38:29 pm »

So in DF 2014:

I figured out how to climb.
I figured out how to sprint and run.

My latest adventurer:

Sergal, Southern Female, Demigod.
Cause of death:

Climbed a tree to escape two Ogress corpses (which i had been hunting). They climbed up after me so I, after having incredible luck jumping from tree to tree, jumped to an adjacent tree, failed to grasp a limb in time, and impacted with the ground. My left upper arm, split from the impact and the ogress Corpse 1 picked me up by the shoe. Seeing that I was conscious again, it dropped me and smashed it's left hand into my head, splattering it's contents along the ground.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: July 09, 2014, 08:40:48 pm »

I was surprised when I found out

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Surprised the fuck out of me at spring year 2, I'll tell you that.

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: July 09, 2014, 08:45:50 pm »

What. The. Serious. Fuck. World. Gen?
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 685