Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 518265 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Ninja Plots
« Reply #1830 on: July 07, 2014, 11:33:31 pm »

<-- also hasn't played in forever
<-- just installed the LNP
Black lives matter.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: July 07, 2014, 11:50:50 pm »

I'll be forced to get off in a few minutes, just so you know. My apologies.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: July 08, 2014, 02:36:06 am »

I'mma ask what a helical railgun is, first off.
Quote from: Wikipedia
Helical railguns are multi-turn railguns that reduce rail and brush current by a factor equal to the number of turns. Two rails are surrounded by a helical barrel and the projectile or re-usable carrier is also helical. The projectile is energized continuously by two brushes sliding along the rails, and two or more additional brushes on the projectile serve to energize and commute several windings of the helical barrel direction in front of and/or behind the projectile. The helical railgun is a cross between a railgun and a coilgun. They do not currently exist in a practical, usable form.
Think of a railgun as a single-turn motor. A helical railgun would be a multi-turn motor.

For more information, here's a link to a relevant article.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: July 08, 2014, 05:02:49 am »

why do your guys all have to be so old? I mean when you are so old, perception of time would make it that you barely notice a year passing by
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: July 08, 2014, 05:04:07 am »

That'd be human intelligences.
Unless they are human, in which case eh.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: July 08, 2014, 05:12:15 am »

Why do your guys all have to be so old? I mean when you are so old, perception of time would make it that you barely notice a year passing by
Perhaps most appeared with the creation of their related concepts which means that ones with more impressive sounding domains would be naturally older? I suppose if there's a god of mutually assured destruction or something, they'd be younger, by divine terms at least.

Maybe it's linked to that inane fantasy crap where the older something is, the better it becomes as opposed to just becoming worn down and outdated? (Which is why in one of my settings, that is exploited by having magical artifacts being stored in what amount to wine cellars so that they mature like fine wine or cheese :P)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: July 08, 2014, 05:21:58 am »

man, anyone else get a billion errors of the website not loading? Hasn't happened in a long time.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: July 08, 2014, 05:26:37 am »

Yes. DF2014 has been released and we've hit a new record for users simultaneously online. We're lucky the servers don't crash.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: July 08, 2014, 05:29:03 am »

sigh.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: July 08, 2014, 05:53:27 am »

Lovin' this new update. Not lovin the fucking two week loading thing in adventure mode.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: July 08, 2014, 06:19:09 am »

Perhaps in honor of this update, we should make the universe crash when a PC tries to talk to a god :P

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: July 08, 2014, 06:41:41 am »

Cue Anima being rendered unusable :P

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: July 08, 2014, 06:45:43 am »

So fun story: I've never really played Dwarf Fortress longer than 5 seconds and I don't plan on really picking it back up any time soon because meh :\

Not sure why but everytime I think about maybe picking it up I just get depressed instead and tell myself I'm incapable of playing because the game is too complex and I'm a stupid doodoo head and I should just go back to my simple non-indie games because I'm a scrub.

In other news though Hit Boxes look like the sexiest things ever but are expensive to get ;_;

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: July 08, 2014, 06:47:25 am »

Cue Anima being rendered unusable :P
She could threaten to crash the universe. Or just communicate with sign language, or text messages, or post-it notes.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: July 08, 2014, 07:09:51 am »

So fun story: I've never really played Dwarf Fortress longer than 5 seconds and I don't plan on really picking it back up any time soon because meh :\

Not sure why but everytime I think about maybe picking it up I just get depressed instead and tell myself I'm incapable of playing because the game is too complex and I'm a stupid doodoo head and I should just go back to my simple non-indie games because I'm a scrub.

In other news though Hit Boxes look like the sexiest things ever but are expensive to get ;_;

P̢̛̦̟̭̼̞̤̻̜̼̏̏͋̅͑̈̇̇͆̈͑̆̕L̟̣̹̞̪̻̱͔̗͓̻̲̩̠̻̜̈́̊̈̀̈́̉ͧ͛̈ͥ͐̽̎̀Ạ̢̬̤͓͖̩̪͎̦͇̗̤̗͔̉͐͌ͭͤͨ̏̑͊̉́́ͅͅY͋͐͌̈͛̓̽͆̓ͮ̄ͭ̈ͦ̕͝͞҉̼͎͕̜͔̠̥ ̶͔̮̤̦ͪͫͧ̅̓͑ͭ͑ͪ̏ͥ̇́̚ͅI̩̦̜̪͓͚͔͓͖̝̞̳̯̦͍̦ͩ̔̐̿ͭͦ̽̀͘T͎͔̭̫͖̫̔̏̂ͩͣ̌ͨ̄͐ͬ̔͑͌̔̑̀͟

Seriously though, I wish I had no idea what I was doing, that's half the fun. Just repeatedly keep trying to play it until your brain corrodes and you can understand it.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 685