Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Bleh.

- 5 (71.4%)
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to earn some money,a space adventure! Evil 1 of doom!  (Read 23435 times)

blazing glory

Sneak away from the street.

The street is not chasing you.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

((When I said "out of sight", I meant more like "go outside of their immediate visual range before trying this". But no matter.))

"I'm Cosmo Powers, and I'd like to speak to the owner of this property, good sirs," Cosmo Powers explains.

What guns do the guards have?

If they don't seem receptive to the idea, disappear into the ceiling and to the second floor if there is one.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:58:02 am by Harry Baldman »

blazing glory

((When I said "out of sight", I meant more like "go outside of their immediate visual range before trying this". But no matter.))

"I'd like to speak to the owner of this property, good sirs," Cosmo Powers explains.

If they don't seem receptive to the idea, disappear into the ceiling and to the second floor if there is one.

They didn't see you rise up into the ceiling,they are still creeped out because your head is poking out.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Notice Kaylin running away then help Cerulean up.

"... Let's get out of here first. After that, you tell me what happened to the money at the hideout."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Cerulean groaned with pain, still pretty shocked by the whole experience.
"I don't know anything abou--" he trailed off as Crimson hauled him to his feet and started running. He was just getting more and more confused. "What the hell is going on?" He stopped to pick up his scooter. "Here, get on, then!"

>Pick up my scooter, start it up and once Crimson gets on, flee. From whatever it is we're fleeing from.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((As I'm aware of, one of your arm's is still broken...))
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:58:42 am by Crimson »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Pfft, who needs brakes, anyway?! ...Also I guess we'll just have to stick to turning in one direction. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Pfft, who needs brakes, anyway?! ...Also I guess we'll just have to stick to turning in one direction. :P))

((Just have Crimson drive the other side. Surely there's no way that could go wrong.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

"Got a bank terminal here, encryption seems pretty weak too. Could mean it holds less money though."

wait around while CAP hacks a bank terminal, keep an eye out for possible dangers.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:46:21 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Rebecca looked at the death squads for only a moment before fleeing, running as fast as she could.

Flee the scene!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"It may have less money, but this shall become the foundation of our future armament. Watch my back"

Hack the low-security terminal Lurker found, acquire the moneh that lies within. Also see if it has some kind of universal override key for similar terminals inside of its code

blazing glory

Go check out the black market in the back room. Find the 'job' board.
(12!) As you are heading for the back room you are intercepted by 3 burly men. You owe us money.

((Death squads, whee!))

Try to remember any enemies of the human race while running for my life down a random ally.
(9) The death squads notice you and give pursuit,the human race isn't at war with anyone,but this station kinda broke off and did the political equivalent of giving everyone the middle finger and saying something rude about your mother,officially this station is at war with everyone but no one really bothers.

Sneak away from the street.
Give up on looting rubbish and go somewhere else
(mundane) You enter a bar and see that person from earlier being harassed by 3 thugs.

"I'm Cosmo Powers, and I'd like to speak to the owner of this property, good sirs," Cosmo Powers explains.

(9) He's asleep and he isn't accepting visitors. (2) They have a lot of heavy arms,including some lasers,you promptly go into the second floor (6!) You see a young woman walking down the hall,she becomes slightly startled when she sees you. Who are you?

Notice Kaylin running away then help Cerulean up.

"... Let's get out of here first. After that, you tell me what happened to the money at the hideout."
(Mundane) You help him up.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Cerulean groaned with pain, still pretty shocked by the whole experience.
"I don't know anything abou--" he trailed off as Crimson hauled him to his feet and started running. He was just getting more and more confused. "What the hell is going on?" He stopped to pick up his scooter. "Here, get on, then!"

>Pick up my scooter, start it up and once Crimson gets on, flee. From whatever it is we're fleeing from.
(4) You bring your scooter upright,(7) it starts up fine,(9) you start driving away with Crimson but the scooter starts swaying a lot because of you not being able to use your other arm to stabilize it,(10) it then promptly falls over,(6!) (8-1) Crimson lands flawlessly,you gotta get him to teach you how to do that,you are a bit less graceful but you only get one or two light bruises.

"Got a bank terminal here, encryption seems pretty weak too. Could mean it holds less money though."

wait around while CAP hacks a bank terminal, keep an eye out for possible dangers.
(Mundane) You hear a large amount of noise coming from the distance.

Rebecca looked at the death squads for only a moment before fleeing, running as fast as she could.

Flee the scene!
(7) You run fast and get away by ducking into several corners,they've lost you.

"It may have less money, but this shall become the foundation of our future armament. Watch my back"

Hack the low-security terminal Lurker found, acquire the moneh that lies within. Also see if it has some kind of universal override key for similar terminals inside of its code
(5+1) You get a sizable amount of money,(1+3) You get a override key but it seems to only work on some systems.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

"Bullshit. I don't take loans from anyone."

Tell them to piss off. Should they get violent, slice and dice.

((don't you dare pull a Strong Flesh Weak Steel on me))
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 06:30:18 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm Cosmo Powers, ma'am," Cosmo Powers says, brushing at his sequins. "You may wonder why I am in your living space at this hour. The answer is, I am not. Not really. I am trying a slight twist on regular advertising, and it may or may not be mildly illegal. But worry not! I shall not try to sell anything to you. Who are you, if I may ask?"

Speak! And if trouble starts, go higher!

blazing glory

"Bullshit. I don't take loans from anyone."

Tell them to piss off. Should they get violent, slice and dice.

((don't you dare pull a Strong Flesh Weak Steel on me))

((Nah,if you roll bad then you'll somehow not manage to hit them.))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17