Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Bleh.

- 5 (71.4%)
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to earn some money,a space adventure! Evil 1 of doom!  (Read 23424 times)

Re: Roll to earn some money,a space adventure! Need players.
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2014, 06:08:04 pm »

Look around to if there is any police around.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 06:41:53 am by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

blazing glory

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2014, 05:50:42 pm »

Enter the apartment and accidentally bump against Lerman.

((I just came out of prison so I'm assuming that I can start outside...))
(4) You clumsily bump into him and you both end up on the floor.

Talk to the person in charge to talk about the eviction.
(12!) It's an AI and it tells you to get out before it starts removing you forcibly,and in pieces.

"Would you look at this promising crop of people," the figure of Cosmo Powers, shining brightly in the grubby semi-darkness of the lobby, says.

Try to think of plot hooks to pitch to these individuals.

Rebecca sighs unhapily, looking at the notice, while sat on her tool box. She noticed a lot of others who were also milling around, did a mass eviction happen or something..? Regardless, she sighed, before standing up and brushing down her overalls. "It ssseemssss we're all homelesss now. Probably for some of usss, jobless too. But theres no point in mulling over what has happened. We must have a plan for the future, and I think maybe.. Maybe as a group, we could succeed?"

Rebecca starts to think of possible work for such a... Diverse group of people, herself included.
(Mundane) Well...you could get hired as security,or thugs,you can also do some mundane work such as janitorial but that doesn't really pay well,you could also become mercenaries but you'd need a ship for that,you could become pirates but for some reason you get the idea that wouldn't be good,also you'd need a ship for that as well.

"Damnit!"

Punch a hole in the nearest wall in a rage.

Then make sure I've got all the stuff from my apartment before leaving.
(mundane) You start pulling back your fist to punch the wall but you hesitate,it would be a bad idea to start owing money,you could also break your hand on that. (this is more or less a warning asking you if your sure you would actually want to do that,I'll give them from time to time.)

You didn't get anything from your apartment,as you look back it's already locking down,drat.

As the roomba gets picked up, the lcd changes text

Thank you for complying

Once Lurker connect me, integrate into the new device. See if it has a screen, speakers, wireless connection, or a combination of these
(2) It's another Roomba,it's the same as yours.

Look around to if there is any police around.
(9) Actually there is quite a lot.

2 turns before the AI starts shooting.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2014, 06:20:11 pm »

((I needed to roll for a new device? Wonderful. I chose to start in a roomba because I thought it would make for a funny start, but this might become a problem.))

CAP, still in a roomba, displays some new text on his LCD screen while driving around the room, stopping infront of each individual

Please connect this unit to a device other than a roomba. Really, anything but a roomba would be an upgrade right now.

Search for a better device together with Lurker! Have myself connected to the better ofo the two options by Lurker, after which I hack into the device and integrate myself into it
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 05:47:51 am by Pancaek »
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2014, 06:57:40 pm »

Sneak into the closest landfill in hopes of savaging some things from it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 07:03:45 pm by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2014, 07:00:05 pm »

Death stare the idiot that ran into me, grab my stuff, and keep moving.

No need to be a retard.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 10:29:36 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2014, 07:34:07 pm »

"Fine ill connect you to something else, why dont you help me look?"
Find something to connect the first roomba to, tell it to also search for something.

Connect it to the better of the two options.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

blazing glory

« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2014, 10:20:29 pm »

((I needed to roll for a new device? Wonderful. I chose to start in a roomba because I thought it would make for a funny start, but this might become a problem.))

((It was unspecified so the roll would determine what it was,for example something along the lines of a 6 would get you an android,if you did specify what it was then you would have rolled a 2 and it wouldn't work or anything.))

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2014, 10:52:44 pm »

Take notice of all the police. Immediately stand up and rush past Lerman and deeper into the crowd of people, ignoring the guy's death stare.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2014, 05:46:57 am »

Cap scrolls some new text as Lurker helps him in finding a new body

Very well, I shall help look. You are doing well in helping me, meatbag. This partnership shall be benificial to you as well.

-edited previous action-

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2014, 06:12:37 am »

Slowly head out while thinking of mystical space artifacts I could suggest they (and, by extension, I) pursue. Not a very difficult one to get at, hopefully.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:14:12 am by Harry Baldman »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Punch a hole in the wall anyway, then make my way outside.
Scan the street, taking note of the people in sight, then head to my scooter.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

blazing glory

((You don't have a scooter.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((??? You... accepted it as my item, though? Oh well, just steal someone else's and pretend its mine.
Or any decent kind of vehicle that's in an out-of-the-way location nearby, really.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

blazing glory

((??? You... accepted it as my item, though? Oh well, just steal someone else's and pretend its mine.
Or any decent kind of vehicle that's in an out-of-the-way location nearby, really.))

((Oops I didn't know you made it your item,in that case it's alright.))

blazing glory

Gah forgot I had this RtD.

Take what luggage I can and run for my life.
(3) You don't have any luggage but you start running,you trip over and hit the sinister looking guy. (Lerman.)

CAP, still in a roomba, displays some new text on his LCD screen while driving around the room, stopping infront of each individual

Please connect this unit to a device other than a roomba. Really, anything but a roomba would be an upgrade right now.

Search for a better device together with Lurker! Have myself connected to the better ofo the two options by Lurker, after which I hack into the device and integrate myself into it

"Fine ill connect you to something else, why dont you help me look?"
Find something to connect the first roomba to, tell it to also search for something.

Connect it to the better of the two options.

(4) (11) The Roomba finds a very old service android,it's in poor condition but it's better then a Roomba at any rate,Lurker found a perfectly up to date android in perfect condition,however it's very heavily guarded against hacking,you plug the Roomba into the old android. (Pancaek I recommend you preform a diagnostic before you do anything else or your going to get a penalty at a very bad moment.)

Sneak into the closest landfill in hopes of salvaging some things from it.
(3) None to be seen.

Death stare the idiot that ran into me, grab my stuff, and keep moving.

No need to be a retard.
You get up and grab your sword,then some other idiot runs into you and you (4) sway a bit but keep your balance.

Take notice of all the police. Immediately stand up and rush past Lerman and deeper into the crowd of people, ignoring the guy's death stare.
(2) There isn't a crowd,your sticking out like a thumb that just got smashed into a pulp.

Slowly head out while thinking of mystical space artifacts I could suggest they (and, by extension, I) pursue. Not a very difficult one to get at, hopefully.
(2+2) You think of one or two,shiny crown here,special sword there,except they are all on a different planets.

(8-2) you flawlessly make a fist sized hole in the wall,everyone is too intimidated to call you out,the street doesn't have much,few garbage cans and a few houses,only one or two people are outside today,you mount your scooter. 

1 turn before the AI starts shooting.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 02:35:40 am by blazing glory »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17