Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Bleh.

- 5 (71.4%)
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to earn some money,a space adventure! Evil 1 of doom!  (Read 23369 times)

blazing glory

Re: Roll to earn some money,a space adventure! Evil 1 of doom!
« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2014, 12:18:53 am »

get quotes on buying discovered vessels

((Huh?))

((Any way I'll update tomorrow if Pancaek and Harry Baldman hasn't posted by then.))
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 07:54:24 pm by blazing glory »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to earn some money,a space adventure! People not giving actions!
« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2014, 12:32:59 am »

Search around for a high speed combat vessel that me and CAP can buy or steal.
((Weve established stealing is hard, i wanna know how expensive it is to buy (if they are for sale) each ship we found.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

blazing glory

« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2014, 01:01:31 am »

((Weve established stealing is hard, i wanna know how expensive it is to buy (if they are for sale) each ship we found.))

((Alright,but I still don't understand what "get quotes on buying discovered vessels" means.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 04, 2014, 01:02:53 am »

((Alright,but I still don't understand what "get quotes on buying discovered vessels" means.
((Estimate on how much they would cost, presumably how much he would have to pay each X to keep it and whatnot.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2014, 01:05:47 am »

Quote = guesstimate

So what Lyeos said.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

blazing glory

« Reply #185 on: July 04, 2014, 08:31:22 pm »

"Not good! You're really giving me a lot of trouble!"

Get Cerulean in the back of the scooter then drive it out of there!
(3-1) Your bionic arm starts spazzing out and you can't get Cerulean on the scooter,the death squads surround you,(hidden roll) the leader listens to a ear piece,fine,we'll bring them in,what about the one near death? Stabilize him? Alright,looks like you get to not die today. Someone hits you on the back of the head with a baton and you fall unconscious. (I'll run hidden rolls every now and then to determine events or reactions,though I only displayed that one so it wouldn't look like a feeble attempt to save my players.)

Drop the bat and get down on the ground?
(12) They throw a gas grenade and everyone starts falling unconscious,you start feeling a little drowsy yourself,you fall off your chair and go to sleep.

Engage in Psychological warfare against the police and police animals and police robots by sniping them with my hunting rifle.
Start with The sniffer dogs and criminal robots (They can easily find me), then move on to the police snipers (They probably know where all the good sniping spots are) and finally moving on to the high rank ranking police.

(9-3) You shoot most of the police and the rest retreat,though they'll be back.

Sneak into the black market.
(3) Unfortunately they seem to have relocated because of all the police activity as of late.

Try to steal a gun or a ranged weapon.
(Mundane) You loot a handgun and several magazines from the corpses.

Uh.
Try not to die, I guess. As unlikely as that seems.
(4) Your being stabilized and then moved.

get quotes on buying discovered vessels, also continue searching for less secure vessels.
(11) Their all very expensive looking,18000 at least,(8) you find a few transport vessels that look low security.

Crimson,Yoink,Lyeos,you wake up in the same cell,it looks quite secure,you hear someone coming.

Spoiler: Crimson (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lerman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lurker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cosmo Powers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kaylin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cerulean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: C.A.P. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Feric (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Marie (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 08:34:34 pm by blazing glory »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2014, 01:22:23 am »

Check any dark alleyways for a door or clue, they're bound to be around there somewhere...
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
« Reply #187 on: July 05, 2014, 03:25:34 am »

Go into the gun and medicine shops to see if the shops have the following things
For the gun shop: I want An list of available rifles and see if there is some ammo for my hunting rifle.
For the Medicine shop: an first aid kit.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 05, 2014, 10:09:54 am »

Check the cell for any security then keep still once whoever was coming closer appears in my view.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2014, 02:43:40 pm »

"So buddy, what do you wanna do?"

assist CAP in signing onto, stealing or purchasing a vessel.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 05, 2014, 06:36:44 pm »

Recall details about the events that happened in the bar!
Take a closer look at this text!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 05, 2014, 07:38:29 pm »

"We should first see about the pricing of these vessels. It would be less of a hassle if we could simply buy one, don't you agree?"

Look around if any of the vessels are for sale, get some price estimates, shop around

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cerulean wakes up to one side of the cell, peering groggily at his surroundings.
Once he figures out where he is, he isn't very pleased. He whirls angrily to face Crimson.

"What the fuck have you got me into?! Goddamnit! First I get kicked out of my apartment, then when I'm tryin' to go to work you show up and break my freaking arm, and then you get both of us chased down by Death Squads and thrown in a cell! They probably impounded my scooter, too! That scooter was the last thing I owned, you asshole!"

>Tackle Crimson to the ground, attempt to punch him repeatedly in the face/bash his head against the floor of the cell.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

blazing glory

« Reply #193 on: July 09, 2014, 06:19:26 am »

Just so you lot know,I haven't abandoned this,I'm just having a strike of laziness.

blazing glory

« Reply #194 on: July 09, 2014, 08:28:11 am »

Load my gun and lurk around dark alleyways, if I see someone then point the gun at them and say "Your money or your life!"
(10) You do so,you find a group of people,upon you saying that they all end up falling onto the sidewalk laughing,(4) then they notice the blood stains,they give you their money,it amounts to 2000,while you were counting it they all ran away fast as lightning.

Check any dark alleyways for a door or clue, they're bound to be around there somewhere...
(7) Bingo,you recognize one of the black market's contacts,upon seeing you he grunts and leads you through a series of winding passages,you eventually make it to the black market,you notice that there's a lot more military grade weapons then usual.

Go into the gun and medicine shops to see if the shops have the following things
For the gun shop: I want An list of available rifles and see if there is some ammo for my hunting rifle.
For the Medicine shop: an first aid kit.

(9) The shop keeper is a little shaken by the gun fire and the dead people but he's willing to sell to you,(11) he tells you that all the good stuff was purchased and stored in the police armory a long ago,and he's been having a lot of trouble getting new guns so he has to sell his stuff at a higher price then usual.
Spoiler: Guns and stuff (click to show/hide)

Check the cell for any security then keep still once whoever was coming closer appears in my view.

>Tackle Crimson to the ground, attempt to punch him repeatedly in the face/bash his head against the floor of the cell.
(3)vs(6-1) You start checking the cell but all you can notice is the security cameras before Cerulean starts pummeling your face in,(9) you take quite a beating before the squad officer from before comes in and separates you two,your quite dazed but you manage to make out something along the lines of Where's the rebel hide out!? Though the only thing you can think of is how it would've been pleasant if Cerulean's pain drugs will wear off faster.

"So buddy, what do you wanna do?"

assist CAP in signing onto, stealing or purchasing a vessel.

"We should first see about the pricing of these vessels. It would be less of a hassle if we could simply buy one, don't you agree?"

Look around if any of the vessels are for sale, get some price estimates, shop around
(Prices were established on the previous turn.) (12) Most are for sale,but the prices are outrageous,going for up to 10 times their actual worth,you aren't going to be buying anything here.

Recall details about the events that happened in the bar!
(Mundane) The soldiers looked ready to shoot you whether or not you actually dropped your bat,you think that actually the bartender threw the grenade to stop anyone from getting shot.

Spoiler: Crimson (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lerman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lurker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cosmo Powers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kaylin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cerulean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: C.A.P. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Feric (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Marie (click to show/hide)

My RtD's are only abandoned if I say so!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17