Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 80

Author Topic: Supernatural 7 - Game over - Town Win!  (Read 193164 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 5 Dreams of Smoke and Fire
« Reply #1050 on: July 17, 2014, 05:48:21 pm »

Can't Toaster just as easily fake his claim? His first three claims are easy enough and in the fourth claim I even said NQT was a Warlock before he did.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 17, 2014, 05:59:45 pm »

See my... thing.

Roleflip confirmed Flandreverie
Flandreverie confirmed 4mask's role and Toaster's towniness N1

Inspections fire before conversions, so Toaster could still have been the N1 convert, but he can't be the Dark Magus.

Though now that I look at it, is there a reason 4mask couldn't be the convert? I thought there was but I'm not seeing it now.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 17, 2014, 06:01:56 pm »

Though now that I look at it, is there a reason 4mask couldn't be the convert? I thought there was but I'm not seeing it now.
Flandre would have seen it in her copy of Wolf's rolepm: Wolf is confirmed not to have been converted N1.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 17, 2014, 06:02:58 pm »

Flandre would have seen it in her copy of Wolf's rolepm: Wolf is confirmed not to have been converted N1.
Right, that's the one.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 17, 2014, 06:47:28 pm »

I guess it's not possible for 4maskwolf to be scum, since he'd have to inspect Toaster N1 and that's it. Otherwise Flandreverie would have saw something suspicious.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: July 17, 2014, 07:54:19 pm »

I'm kinda lost with the recent arguments.

ToonyMan - Priest, can't be the magus
IronyOwl - Sage, claimed ley lines, NQT said ley lines were connected to Jack??? Probably a sage. Doesn't really have a reason to mention the magus at all if he is scum.
Persus13 - Fortune Teller
notquitethere - Warlock, can't be the magus
Toaster - Thief, town N1 confirmed by Flandreverie, can't be the magus
zombie urist - Sexton, can't be the magus
4maskwolf - Seer N1 confirmed by Flandreverie

If there's a magus it has to be Persus.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: July 18, 2014, 12:09:51 am »

IronyOwl - Sage, claimed ley lines, NQT said ley lines were connected to Jack??? Probably a sage. Doesn't really have a reason to mention the magus at all if he is scum.
We don't even know if the Dark Magus is a roletype. All we know is what Flabort/Irony Owl have claimed it to be.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: July 18, 2014, 12:42:26 am »

Yeah, but I believe in every supernatural there's been a scum role that doesn't have a town role. (Alpha Werewolf, Converter Vampire)

The burning killing also aligns with a magic user role so I believe his claim.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: July 18, 2014, 12:44:55 am »

Actually I'm totally wrong about that Super 5 had a werewolf team each having another role.

But the other point remains.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: July 18, 2014, 07:53:21 am »

Persus:
We don't even know if the Dark Magus is a roletype. All we know is what Flabort/Irony Owl have claimed it to be.

Here's the problem; you're not putting forward any alternative.  Your head's on the chopping block, and you're just glumly offering commentary.  It looked too easy, but I don't see any real alternative to it being you.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: July 18, 2014, 07:58:07 am »

Toaster's right, Persus: I don't want to mislynch town, so if you are town then please come forth with a believable counter-scenario. Show how other people could be scum. Also, I know you're busy but if you can answer this, that'd help:

So when Persus becomes free we want to hear the background details from their role PM and any additional details Meph wants to tell them.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 18, 2014, 06:31:01 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
IronyOwl: ToonyMan
Persus13: 4maskwolf, IronyOwl, Toaster, zombie urist

The final votes are tallied, and Persus13's name is called out.

He smirks and walks up to the High Priest. "Do you really think your gods will be able to save you, priest? You think I have not prepared for such a moment?"

The High Priest frowns. "The gods power is absolute. There is nothing they cannot do. Here, I will prove it." he draws the Mark of Justice upon Persus's forehead.

The man simply smiles for a bit. Then he gets a concerned look on his face, and his eyes glaze over. Moments later, he falls to the floor. The High Priest, looks down at his lifeless body. "We have found our Dark Magus, my friends! And yet, it seems he was not without allies. I sense that we are still in danger..." his voice trails off.

"Go to your homes, and may the gods protect the righteous this night!"

Night has fallen. Send in your actions!

We will need a replacement for 4maskwolf again.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Night 5 - 1 REPLACEMENT NEEDED
« Reply #1062 on: July 21, 2014, 02:55:46 pm »

Dawn arrives, and you head to the Temple with a lighter heart than any other day during this ordeal. You stuck a mighty blow against the evil that threatens the town yesterday, and you feel cheerful that perhaps this nightmare will be ended soon.

Persus13 is already inside when you get there, a smirk on his face.

The hope in your heart turns to ash.

notquitethere, however is not with you. The High Priest glumly reports that he, too, was found burned to death last night. He was a Warlock, and while his magic may be dark is seems he had the town's best interests at heart.

It seems there is still much to be done to make this town safe.

Day 6 has begun. It will go until ~4pm Pacific Wednesday

Nerjin has replaced in for 4maskwolf.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:58:10 pm by Mephansteras »
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 6 Smirks
« Reply #1063 on: July 21, 2014, 03:01:03 pm »

Quote from: What I know
Toony - Benign
Irony - Benign
NQT – Benign
Toaster - Benign
Zombie - Unknown
Myself - Town
Pesus - Unknown

So... I think we should probably go for Zombie. Seems wise to me.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 6 Smirks
« Reply #1064 on: July 21, 2014, 03:10:30 pm »

I can't recall if it's been stated but I am a Seer who is able to investigate people to see if they are benign towards town or not... Sorry, bit busy don't have much time to do much of a post right now.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 80