Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Things that made you DISAPPOINTED today  (Read 17442 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you DISAPPOINTED today
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2015, 10:57:05 am »

A certain person is continuing to fail to respond.  Somewhat annoying.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2015, 04:59:12 pm »

TSA is still a fucking joke and national disgrace. 
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2015, 05:01:46 pm »

A workmate of mine is infamous for his general careless approach to... life. Pretty much.

He had agreed to do a shift instead of me next wednesday. Now, this is something he ASKED for because he gets the cash from said shift.

He called me a few minutes ago, he wont do it after all.

It isn't the first time he backtracks in this kind of thing, btw. But now it has directly affected my holiday plans.

Odds are that he will backtrack yet again and ask to do it yet again.. upon which I will most likely tell him to get bent. Because I'm rather tired of these antics.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2015, 01:17:09 am »

Tried several programs meant to allow me to use my droid phone as a wireless keyboard. None of them work properly.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2016, 08:35:59 pm »

Just got out of the shower. Shower beers did not seem quite as amazing as I was led to believe, although admittedly I sort of messed up the procedure and forgot the beer beforehand, and basically got out of the shower, grabbed a beer from the fridge, shaved and then had a second sort of mini-shower whilst swigging beer.

I didn't drink much of it, either. Too much of a waste of water.
Perhaps next time I'll just have a beer on hand as I shower normally. I mean, it was kind of nice, but I think that's mainly the warm relaxation one usually feels in a shower. Maybe my expectations were just too high and it was actually a fairly pleasant experience, I'm not sure.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2016, 10:49:23 am »

My latest attempt at picture-perfect sunny side up eggs was a failure. The whites set perfectly, but the yolk was still liquid and room-temperature. For my own peace of mind, I had to flip them. Now my peace of mind is intact, but they lost that perfect look that I was going for.

Some day, I will have the most awesome sunny-side-up eggs in all of the country. They cannot evade me forever.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2016, 01:30:31 am »

It took you 11 days to come up with that? :P
It didn't take me 11 days, I just don't check this thread very often.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2016, 05:35:54 am »

It took you... 122 days to come up with that? :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2016, 08:49:03 am »

It took you... 122 days to come up with that? :P
It's been 122 days?!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2016, 03:11:25 am »

Those individually-wrapped, floppy, plastic-y kind of cheese slices don't work too well in the cheese on toast experience.
I can't say I'm terribly surprised... maybe it would have worked better if I melted the cheese (normal cheese melts naturally on a hot slice of toast).
Unfortunately I felt like cheese on toast, and this was the only cheese in the fridge. At least I hope so, if there's other stuff hiding away in there it's probably ancient.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2016, 04:17:40 am »

Those individually-wrapped, floppy, plastic-y kind of cheese slices
"cheese"
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2016, 05:43:58 am »

It's Monday and Monday sucks.
Sigtext

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2016, 05:23:51 pm »

Sick. Debating whether or not to go to class. We're approaching finals week, so it could be important. On the other hand, I walk to campus and back, and I'm currently saturating paper towels with snot.

There's also the issue of spreading germs, although the class is probably where I got sick to begin with. We were passing little sheets of paper between everyone to simulate matrix multiplication.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2016, 05:24:59 pm »

The link in the OP led nowhere.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2016, 05:37:14 pm »

Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11