Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 108

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread  (Read 82121 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread
« Reply #1560 on: August 08, 2014, 12:14:52 am »

((Probably plus it would probably let people know that Cheesistan is not a dead game. I like Cheesitan.  :) ))
(( Speaking of, what are we waiting on now? ))
((Shouldn't this discussion be happening in the Cheesistan thread? And no.))
(( No, we share an OOC thread. ;P ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: August 08, 2014, 01:24:48 am »

Well if your talking about GoD2 i'm waiting to see if kj is still going to play i'll pm him tomorrow if he hasn't answer by then. Maily becouse he is the only one we are waiting on then i'll basically timeskip us to a inn then get hopefully some plot* going based around finding your friend. Combat is OK i'll just wing-it with out a system mainly because I want to practice using dice since I've only been learning theory.

If your talking about Cheesistan I don't know why we are waiting to play that game your the GM so yeah and it is a awesome game that I like to play.

*1=(I typed pot but no we are not buying pots.)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 01:29:18 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: August 08, 2014, 02:20:14 am »

Mmm, I'm talking about Cheesistan, but yeah, this one too. Ugh, I wish I had a backup GM for Cheesistan.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: August 08, 2014, 03:17:37 pm »

That would help a lot.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: August 08, 2014, 03:38:05 pm »

Lyeos check.
Prophet check.
Player check.
CMC check.
Blitz check.
kj check.

OK! The full list is done!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: August 08, 2014, 03:38:39 pm »

Wait, what? When did Kj say he was still participating?
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: August 08, 2014, 03:39:03 pm »

I pmed him. Because he was the only one not to respond and was the last one I decided to go ahead and pm him.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: August 08, 2014, 03:59:54 pm »

Yo.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: August 08, 2014, 04:10:08 pm »

So how is everyone today?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: August 08, 2014, 04:33:01 pm »

Good.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: August 08, 2014, 04:38:05 pm »

Oh, yeah, something needs to be done with Lytle. I guess we could swing by and pick him up.  :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: August 08, 2014, 04:39:50 pm »

To my knowledge, you are near the gate, and if memory serves correctly, that means you guys are near me.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: August 08, 2014, 04:54:49 pm »

Yeah we'll just pick you up as we head towards ! Ummmmm where are we heading towards while get everyone into town?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: August 09, 2014, 08:23:09 pm »

There, now whether Prince Whatshisface actually died or not is up to the GM's choice at a later date.
And, um, sort of establishes a biiiit of main plot since we already know there's a war between the two nations.
* Lyeos shrugs.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:28:16 pm by Lyeos »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: August 09, 2014, 09:01:06 pm »

This sounds interesting i'll make sure to bring this back up later in the game. I like player created plot it makes the game more fun in my opinion.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 108