Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 108

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread  (Read 82157 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread
« Reply #1545 on: August 07, 2014, 02:41:15 am »

Well I was basically useless as a gm for like two weeks now but i'll now be more active. (hopefully)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: August 07, 2014, 09:57:11 am »

Here....
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: August 07, 2014, 01:25:18 pm »

Lyeos check.
Prophet check.
Player check.

I'll give everyone else like today and maybe tomorrow to answer. Should I go ahead and add CMC to the check list? I think so but i'm making everyone else answer so that would be kinda unfair?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: August 07, 2014, 01:26:09 pm »

Well, he's been participating, so yeah. It was more of a question since it seems kj isn't anymore and Kevak is being Kevak.

I'll do something with PG's action in a bit, I guess. Unless Prophet wants to try?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 01:29:53 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: August 07, 2014, 01:30:01 pm »

Lyeos check.
Prophet check.
Player check.
CMC check.

OK.

So how is everyone today?

Should I just timeskip him to town?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: August 07, 2014, 01:34:49 pm »

Hey, what about me? I answered.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: August 07, 2014, 01:47:04 pm »

Lyeos check.
Prophet check.
Player check.
CMC check.
Blitz check.

Sorry.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: August 07, 2014, 05:43:16 pm »

I would like to but I have too much crap to deal with irl, sorry.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: August 07, 2014, 06:34:33 pm »

It is fine Senpai. I understand that real life comes first. Thanks for all your help with this game. I'll add your character to the lost list then.  ((Oh and CMC have you been on the Cheesistan wiki lately?))
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 06:36:21 pm by Prophet »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: August 07, 2014, 09:56:45 pm »

(( No but I've been getting email notifications of your activity. 'Tis much appreciated mate. Just been playing FR, dealing with irl stuff, including Kevak's to a tiny extent, prepping for college, and attempting to pull paychecks anyway I can. And yet I still find the time to do nothing 9 hours a day and sleep 12. What am I doing with my life...? ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: August 07, 2014, 10:04:46 pm »

((What do you mean I haven't been on the wiki in awhile? So I don't know who was updating the Cheesistan page when I checked to see if anybody added anything. That's why I asked you.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: August 07, 2014, 10:38:45 pm »

((What do you mean I haven't been on the wiki in awhile? So I don't know who was updating the Cheesistan page when I checked to see if anybody added anything. That's why I asked you.))
(( O_O Lyeos? ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: August 07, 2014, 10:41:39 pm »

((I don't know? O-O))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: August 07, 2014, 10:43:09 pm »

((Shouldn't this discussion be happening in the Cheesistan thread? And no.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: August 07, 2014, 10:49:06 pm »

((Probably plus it would probably let people know that Cheesistan is not a dead game. I like Cheesitan.  :) ))
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 10:57:57 pm by Prophet »
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 108