Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 108

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread  (Read 82118 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: Pre-Game Planning
« Reply #510 on: June 10, 2014, 01:54:17 am »

Yay thanks senpai! Now I go on a quest to figure out what a Google docs is. Its funny how I spend all my time on the internet yet this is the first site that i ever really interacted with people.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 10, 2014, 02:04:20 am »

So what are Lunikari mating stuffs? You said they go into heat and are polygamous and mentioned stuff about people they could breed with.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 10, 2014, 02:06:00 am »

Lunarik can only breed with other lunarik.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 10, 2014, 02:08:23 am »

Lunarik can only breed with other lunarik.

However, they.. Can still... Basically, you just can't have children. 'Nough said.
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 10, 2014, 02:10:00 am »

Yep. I'll put senpai's new system on the front page tomorrow.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 10, 2014, 02:12:11 am »

Does divine fertility over rule that or no?

And I was asking because it seems we're spending most of the game with the little furry things.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 10, 2014, 02:50:00 am »

And Lyeos, Gun coming in a couple minutes.

Thank you. You're a very sweet, if somewhat odd, young man.

Additional request:

Make it a revolver. Totally gonna be my starting weapon, so not too powerful, please. Unless you want it to be.

Average Iron Revolver*: (The first guns were made by hand, all were unique and had unique ammo, this is balanced because of scarcity of ammo, if you want more ammo, go to the gunsmith who made this. I'll let you decide how much ammo you start with.)
Range 15 spaces. Base accuracy is 23% (Handguns are really inaccurate.) Durability 34. 1d4 blunt damage. Base Damage Resistance is 4. (I advise not meleeing too much with this thing.)

Average Heavy Revolver* Rounds. 4d6 piercing damage. (Early Revolvers were rather heavy hitters but short ranged.) past 7 spaces, -3% accuracy for every additional space target is away from firer. Roll 1d20+BDR vs 1d12 per each shot for durability.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 10, 2014, 02:53:37 am »

They can only make babies with other Lunarik, but they have penises and they have vaginas, so they can "play" with other species.

They go into heat once every month, regardless of if it is a male or female, heat tends to last for three days, during which, it's preeetty obvious what is on their mind, they also release pheromones, primarily from sweat glands and lungs that affect primarily Lunarik, but can affect some other races. (It affects humans for example, but for all of your peoples races, I'll leave that up to you.) It's pretty obvious what the pheromones do also. Lunarik females cannot get pregnant except when in heat. They cannot get pregnant more then once at a time though, and pregnancy lasts 6 months. So two litters per year. Litters on average are anywhere between 4-8 Lunarik pups. Two thirds of these on average won't make it to age 40 due to lesser discharges that kill them in various ways. Lunarik can begin giving birth at about age ten, they are considered mentally adults at age ten as well. Which mentally, they are, emotionally they don't mature till around age 30ish. They are considered Elders at age 100. It is rare for any to last that long. Ril is one of the oldest Lunarik right now.

Does divine fertility over rule that or no?

And I was asking because it seems we're spending most of the game with the little furry things.
No, Lunarik belong to a God called Lune a rather powerful diety. He wants the bloodline to stay pure, but is fine if they go and have a bit of fun with other races.

((Sorreh for doublepost, forgot to copypaste this bit.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 10, 2014, 02:56:57 am »

Your double post is fine.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 10, 2014, 03:02:57 am »

You know, I was thinking. Ril is the only character we can't kill off, because if we do, we'll probably die.
If he goes insane? We can't kill him off.
If he turns on us? We can't kill him off.
If we're sick of him? We can't kill him off.
If we get in a fight? We can't let him get killed off.
If we don't have enough space of the lifeboat? We can't let him get killed off.

:-\

Uuuuhhhhnnn...
I'm complaining again.

You mentioned shapeshifting... Would that not be more appropriate...?
Yeah...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 10, 2014, 03:05:31 am »

Well the shapeshifting didn't work in the original setting that I adapted Lunarik to, cause the GM was absolutely against shapeshifters of any type, so this happened.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 10, 2014, 03:07:06 am »

Kitsune were originally created by you, though, Kevak. I just modified them, so to speak. Are they affected by the pheromone?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 10, 2014, 03:11:08 am »

Kitsune were originally created by you, though, Kevak. I just modified them, so to speak. Are they affected by the pheromone?
Kitsune weren't created by Kevak tho?

Also! Guten Morgen, alle!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 10, 2014, 03:13:42 am »

Actually, I remember Kevak mentioning that he already had a Kitsune race planned, and that he edited their lore to match my character.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 10, 2014, 03:16:16 am »

Kitsune are not made by me. They are a Japanese mythos.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 108