Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 108

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread  (Read 82411 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread
« Reply #1095 on: June 28, 2014, 12:39:07 am »

Broken as in "in pieces and not even with me" broken. Sister broke it a while back, but I held it together with duct tape.

I can "fix" it, I've just gotta fiddle with some internal stuff and actually have access to it.
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: June 28, 2014, 12:40:45 am »

Also my computer is a bit old so it tends to shut down from time to time and can lag so as long as my computer doesn't get lazy we should be fine though.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: June 28, 2014, 12:42:50 am »

@Both: Yeah, should be fine.

My desktop was just (re)built yesterday and I have satellite internet, so lag might be something we'll just have to deal with.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: June 28, 2014, 12:45:05 am »

OK! I'm ready when you are i'm get on civ 5 now.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: June 28, 2014, 07:26:30 pm »

Might as well watch you flippity floppers. While I am at it I will my most lazy "attempt" if you can even call it that to be apart of this beautious community. I feel like a creepy shop owner who follows you all on the adventures is the best way to go. LoL
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 07:30:48 pm by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: June 28, 2014, 07:50:14 pm »

Wow I fucked up and hit enter when I shouldnt have. God I am loopy today fock.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: June 28, 2014, 08:07:16 pm »

Might as well watch you flippity floppers. While I am at it I will my most lazy "attempt" if you can even call it that to be apart of this beautious community. I feel like a creepy shop owner who follows you all on the adventures is the best way to go. LoL

Yay!  :D

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: June 28, 2014, 08:11:55 pm »

Or you could always, you know, make an actual character.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: June 28, 2014, 08:13:52 pm »

If he wants to i'm all for it. If you don't want to though Zal creepy shop owner is good too! If you don't want to make a character just being here to talk and suggest things is also good.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: June 28, 2014, 08:14:05 pm »

Or you could always, you know, make an actual character.
I already tried to get him to.
But yes, he should.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: June 28, 2014, 08:29:39 pm »

Doing a creepy shop owner = no real character, no real interaction.

Having the primary defining trait being "Creepy shop owner" does not make a good character.

I've noticed a lot of Zal's characters have one thing that defines them, and there is minimal depth. I can't see any reason for any of our characters to want to interact with someone who is defined personality wise as "Creepy and owns a shop."

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: June 28, 2014, 08:31:06 pm »

I am making a character as we speak chill biatch. It also ties into something from the previous RP joizes.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: June 28, 2014, 08:31:56 pm »

Yay!  :D

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: June 28, 2014, 08:32:40 pm »

Hey! My characters have both no depth and godawful backstories! To the point where I wanna remove anything related to backstory other than explaining a bit about the race from my current sheet so I can rewrite it alongside my new game.  >:(

Having a character who is skilled in trading and whatnot, however, would be... An interesting experiment?

Um. Pirates. Yes. Pirates shall distract you, because we could be pirates. Yes.

I am making a character as we speak chill biatch. It also ties into something from the previous RP joizes.
Yay. Potato.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 108