Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Vast War OOC - Waitlist Closed for now  (Read 22589 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

holy christ i knew that would happem

Kelsper

• Bay Watcher
  • Them the eyes of evil
    • View Profile

I still need to hit again.

(and darkpaladin was waiting for some others to RP post before he rolls this btw)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

mye
Gonna post

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile

Well, I guess I'll take advantage of those spots on the waitlist... I guess I'll make an archer, as it hasn't been done yet.

Lets just hope I don't end up like almost every archer in the main series... (i.e. bad)

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 10:09:17 pm by Humaan »
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Wecome to the game, Humaan. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Are archers always terrible? The only game i've played is Awakening, and the archer guy on that one does seem kinda rubbish compared to everyone else.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Kelsper

• Bay Watcher
  • Them the eyes of evil
    • View Profile

Are archers always terrible? The only game i've played is Awakening, and the archer guy on that one does seem kinda rubbish compared to everyone else.

Generally archers are maligned for their lack of an ability to counter at 1 range, meaning that they often get targetted on the enemy phase. It doesn't help that archers usually aren't great in terms of stats, and bows are usually poor too. There are a few exceptions.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Oh, right, nearly forgot. Humaan, want someone to make you a mug? I can do it, or someone else might offer to, if you don't plan on doing one yourself that is. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Generally archers are maligned for their lack of an ability to counter at 1 range, meaning that they often get targetted on the enemy phase. It doesn't help that archers usually aren't great in terms of stats, and bows are usually poor too. There are a few exceptions.

If it is Fire Emblem Gaiden or Radiant Dawn, then the archers are ridiculous.

Except Leonardo, he sucks.

Kelsper

• Bay Watcher
  • Them the eyes of evil
    • View Profile

If it is Fire Emblem Gaiden or Radiant Dawn, then the archers are ridiculous.

Except Leonardo, he sucks.

(Fire Emblem Gaiden was my favourite FE, archers are gr9 there with actual strength)

Radiant Dawn, Shinon etc. Good stuff.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile

Oh, right, nearly forgot. Humaan, want someone to make you a mug? I can do it, or someone else might offer to, if you don't plan on doing one yourself that is. ^^^

Once I get approved, perfectly fine with that. Lets wait and see, however...
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

OK. No worries.

Elacyna

• Bay Watcher
  • Right, this is a place.
    • View Profile

Hi there! I'm kinda new to the forums, but I saw all these topics about FE RPs and the thought became very tempting. ^^
Are these still any spots free?
It cannot be!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

I think so. Nice Latooni avatar btw
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Hi, Elacyna! Welcome to the forums, and I think the game. IIRC Humaan only claimed the second-to-last spot, so you should be good to join. ^^^
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19