- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 396962 times)

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3885 on: September 01, 2015, 03:29:28 am »

Summon a ever-consuming sentient and sapient eldritch horror made from kudzu. Required Points+1
Any compliant about me doing this is accepted.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: September 01, 2015, 06:51:45 am »

"The moment all you guys start a super-powerful war, I'm gonna pull the typical deity cop out and enter a long slumber or some shit. You'd be better off getting on the council's good side, as they'll be the only ones I'll allow to wake me up. Also, hiddenleafguy if you want to be made a God bring a case before the council and pitch us a snazzy speech or whatever. What you'd contribute to the galaxy and all that. Now if you'll excuse me, my metaphorical quantum pizza is ready."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: September 01, 2015, 08:10:46 am »

"I will bring it before the council when all of the seats of power are filled. If they are, please tell me who is appointed to each seat."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: September 01, 2015, 10:58:19 am »

"I will bring it before the council when all of the seats of power are filled. If they are, please tell me who is appointed to each seat."
"I am perfectly capable of assisting your ascension independent of the council."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3889 on: September 01, 2015, 11:13:32 am »

"I am perfectly capable of assisting your ascension independent of the council."
"You have power equal to a god but you are not actually a deity yourself. So you would be unable to assist."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: September 01, 2015, 11:16:10 am »

"You have power equal to a god but you are not actually a deity yourself. So you would be unable to assist."
"Whose definition of deity? My power is immense and my pets worship me. How am I not a god in your mind?"

Nunzillor

« Reply #3891 on: September 01, 2015, 11:53:54 am »

"Wait, Spazy can do that to? Spazyak may I please be granted  godhood, in exchange I will give you access to any abominations monsters non-sentient creatures all creatures I make, within reason. In addition my cult, when and if I get one, will support you in prayer and insane technology.
Nuntilizor, please tell me you didn't go anal with the adamantine ones? They were the only ones that would probably survive straight sexy time?"
"Nah that stuff actually melts pretty quick.  And I have no idea what the fire elemental orifices actually are.  The mystery is what really gets me going, you know?

Also, the red council is capable of assisting you.  What type of God?""

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 59
« Reply #3892 on: September 01, 2015, 07:49:58 pm »

Due to burnout, I will be ending the game on turn 63, this reboot. Or when someone destroys everything. Whichever happens first. Reboots are banned due to this.
GOTTA GO FAST

(X + 2)

3 points spent. [2+2] You become even faster.
perform a coupe and take over the UDC completely+2 points
Hey cool rune wouldn't it make sense if I, as your antithesis, was on the same power level and godhood level as you? 
[2+2] Done.
Well... doomsday devices work.

Create a planet-destroying scepter. It should only work on planets in my reality, and it should only be useable by me. 1 point for luck.
[1+1] You don't come up with a design that cares what reality the target is in.
Infect the minds of the empire's leaders with zealous loyaltymadness that will spread upon eye contact. +1
[4+1] You take over the entire empire with that.
Go back to my bunny farm and carefully observe all the bunnies, while attempting to learn their language.
[6] You learn their language. It is entirely composed of confusion.
Urge the demon lords of Hell to consider rehabilitation as an alternative to punishment for arriving souls.
[3] Some of them switch over. Most of the ones who do are younger.
get a degree in geology
[2] You fail.
"Hey boss. How about my status as a minor god as stated in my work contract?"

((Star sized? What star size we are talkin about? Sun? UY Scuti? Red dwarf?))

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. I got a bit distracted with other stuff."

Ascend Aoshima to further godhood.
Breaks the anti-ascension law. It didn't get removed by Hiddenleafguy overruling it.
Deliver anti-mindcontrol jewelry to entities in position of leadership who do not yet have one.
[5] Done. This includes the leaders of Paphi's new empire. That empire is no longer under the control of Paphi.
The game has gotten confusing and strange! I propose we have a game reset! Who's with me?
Someone else could restart the game.
Summon a ever-consuming sentient and sapient eldritch horror made from kudzu. Required Points+1
Any compliant about me doing this is accepted.
1 point spent. [1+1] You don't summon an apocalyptic eldritch horror.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: World state (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Timeline (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: September 01, 2015, 07:54:48 pm »

spazyak would give a great howl and charge, using talk his power all his men, All the god strength weaponry, souls, and corrupting influence of chaos on his enemies and on the world!+5 points

this is a call for all people of the duck hell, and red council! Now we fight for our survival, our very existence! Let us fight and , if it must happen, die for what we believe in! Let all fall before our might and power! Fight with the knowledge that glory shall bring you closer to Valhalla and that when you die you shall be reborn in a new land of wealth, treasure, and pleasure! So fight my men! Fight for the red council and for your families and of those lost to the corruption that eats at this universe!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 03:59:43 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: September 01, 2015, 08:06:23 pm »

become immune to reboots+5 points
I just mentioned that there will not be any more reboots due to the imminent end of the game.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: September 01, 2015, 08:07:24 pm »

Hey, secret action are a thing, right?

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: September 01, 2015, 08:10:05 pm »

Hey, secret action are a thing, right?
I do not accept secret actions.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: September 01, 2015, 08:30:03 pm »

So... this game is going away forever? :c

Send Megggas and his fluffy friend(s) through a portal to the dimension my clones inhabit. Instruct them to make him at home by giving him every little thing he wants.

Megggas's kitten cuddling was too cute. Destroying universe will have to wait.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:10:45 am by Coolrune206 »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3898 on: September 01, 2015, 08:45:17 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Get someone else to stand in for you while you replace your plot light. Or maybe the red council could do you some favours *Wink Wink.* Nuntilizor is willing to give you special sexy time!

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: September 01, 2015, 09:31:54 pm »

Play with Whiskers as we await the end of the universe.  Spend all points resisting the urge to cry.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 10:02:53 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262