- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 397033 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3795 on: August 26, 2015, 11:36:08 am »

"How so? If none bothers him there's no problem."
"It's a very large commitment of points.  There's no telling what could happen."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: August 26, 2015, 11:43:30 am »

"It's but a small price to ensure boss won't be interrupted. And I agree with him. Men should not ascend with only their own power."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: August 26, 2015, 12:17:43 pm »

"I do what I do to ensure balance and order. If new gods keep ascending of their own will, their is no way of telling what all of their intentions are at once. They might battle, and with their newfound power, the universe may become unstable. I do what I do now to keep the order in the universe. If you decide to hinder me, you are hindering the safety of our home."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: August 26, 2015, 12:34:30 pm »

"I do what I do to ensure balance and order. If new gods keep ascending of their own will, their is no way of telling what all of their intentions are at once. They might battle, and with their newfound power, the universe may become unstable. I do what I do now to keep the order in the universe. If you decide to hinder me, you are hindering the safety of our home."
"You haven't done anything. You're alone with a lackey who's about to abuse the power of points in your name, while you attempt to restrict others' use of them. I seem to recall you going on a murderous rampage once, O mighty healing one. You turned everything red, of all things, and put hell in your pocket.

You're more malevolent than I've ever been."

Nunzillor

« Reply #3799 on: August 26, 2015, 12:35:16 pm »

"The need for collective order must be balanced against the need for individual freedom.  The ideal solution would embrace both of these ideals, not sacrifice one to serve another.  In any case, however, my chief concern is not the concept but rather the implementation.  I would caution against a use of points in the double digits by your employee."

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: August 26, 2015, 12:37:25 pm »

Yeah you're basically the power hungry villain of this reality.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: August 26, 2015, 01:06:57 pm »

"Paphi, the way you describe me makes me seem like a criminal. How intriguing. You tell the story a certain way, though, a way which panders to your needs. What you leave out of said story is all the good things I did. Like... errr................... Well, I've always been TRYING to help... Someone just cursed my rolls with malevolence."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: August 26, 2015, 01:50:40 pm »

"Yes, but if we have only one major god no offense Satan then that god do whatever he/she wants, but if you will agree to lose all godhood, I won't ascend."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: August 26, 2015, 02:07:34 pm »

"Paphi, the way you describe me makes me seem like a criminal. How intriguing. You tell the story a certain way, though, a way which panders to your needs. What you leave out of said story is all the good things I did. Like... errr................... Well, I've always been TRYING to help... Someone just cursed my rolls with malevolence."
Sure Cursed...You are a rash and idiotic fool at times. balance must be made and kept. If you go against the forces of balance then eventually you will fall to them.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: August 26, 2015, 03:27:04 pm »

"I might not be perfect. But can any of you make claim to perfection? I may not be the best candidate for being some insanely powerful god. I don't even know the first thing about governing the universe. But if you remove me from power, you chance an even more rash and idiotic fool taking my place."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: August 26, 2015, 03:55:54 pm »

"I might not be perfect. But can any of you make claim to perfection? I may not be the best candidate for being some insanely powerful god. I don't even know the first thing about governing the universe. But if you remove me from power, you chance an even more rash and idiotic fool taking my place."
Why not a council of councils Too much power in one place in one man corrupts even the sturdiest over time
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: August 26, 2015, 04:11:23 pm »

"What's this ruling the universe bit? You couldn't rule an asteroid. I have an infrastructure in place for my empire; you simply wish to sit on a throne. Have your farce, and stay away from me. Your raw power may exceed mine, but how well can you truly use it?

Your choice may have been hasty, Aoshima. At least I embrace my greed."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: August 26, 2015, 06:00:37 pm »

"why cant we all just get along. if someone does try to do something surely we an work together to stop it. there is no need to block ascensions or form a council when you cant do anything wrong without getting slaughtered and time itself can just rewind...without you."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: August 26, 2015, 06:26:31 pm »

Why not a council of councils Too much power in one place in one man corrupts even the sturdiest over time
"I had not even considered a plan such as this. Why, this is a fantastic idea. No sarcasm. I can just think of one flaw.... who would elect the councilors? If I did it, you would all call me corrupt again. If you did it, you'd specifically seed them against me so that I would entirely lose power. Hmmm. Can you think of any unbiased individual who may put forth suggestions for councilors?"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: August 26, 2015, 06:41:57 pm »

"Bwahahaha! Sorry, carry on!"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 262