- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 397766 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2730 on: June 13, 2015, 06:13:00 pm »

But it says i set him free, dangit!

stop caring about urist mc doctor and punch the world, causing massive earthquake.
send orcs and daemons to stop him!
No you fool! He is only in court so due process of law by a jury of his peers!
punching world intensifies
send more dakka...err...I mean orcs and daemons on the traitor
"OI!!!!! WEZ ORKZ DOUS NOT LIEKS BAEING BOSSED AROUND BY SOME SPIKEY BOYZ, HUMMIEZ, OR YAKZ!!!! LETZ GIT SPAZ-YAK?SP-ASYAK? SPA-ZYAK? SPAZYAK? OH IZ DONT CARE, LETZ KRUMP DA GIT!!!!

WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cum un now. Yu boyz get moor dakka and moor foighting by working with me. I also is strongest and biggest. you small puny wimp!

bitch slap bitch slap bitch slap!
BUTZ. YOUS. IZNT. EVEN. GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But can't you see i am mork and gork incarnate. Me mork! ME mork!
" BRUTAL KUNNING ND KUNNING BRUTAILITY IZ TOO DIFFRENT TINGS YA GIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said mork, gork is currently in the court using his kunnin' I am usin' my kunnin' brutality on you. bow down or iz bitch slep yoou blooty git into da groond!
"NOZ, YA SED DAT YOUZ DA AVATAR UV BOF DA GODZ!!!! ONLYZ ORKZ CANZ DOUZ DATZ!!!!!! ND ME POINTIE STICK WIF REAL CHOPING POWA SAYZ I'Z RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah I kinda fought dem and took der job. I also ave gon through many changes.
bitch slap even harder then before
"NO YA DIDINTZ!!!!!!!!!!!"

KILL DIS GIT WIF ME CHAIN-SPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oye kinda did. ow else would I be in charge of ya orcs in da first place
kill  him with demonic magic and my army of daemons.
YOUZ DONTZ EVEN SAYZ ORK PROPABLY!!!! YOU IZ DA GITIEST GIT DA WOURLD 'AS EVAR SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'OW CANZ YA EVEN BE AVATAR OUF DA GODS IF YA CANTZ EVEN DO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: June 13, 2015, 06:16:51 pm »

stop caring about urist mc doctor and punch the world, causing massive earthquake.
"OI!!!!! WEZ ORKZ DOUS NOT LIEKS BAEING BOSSED AROUND BY SOME SPIKEY BOYZ, HUMMIEZ, OR YAKZ!!!! LETZ GIT SPAZ-YAK?SP-ASYAK? SPA-ZYAK? SPAZYAK? OH IZ DONT CARE, LETZ KRUMP DA GIT!!!!

cum un now. Yu boyz get moor dakka and moor foighting by working with me. I also is strongest and biggest. you small puny wimp!

" BRUTAL KUNNING ND KUNNING BRUTAILITY IZ TOO DIFFRENT TINGS YA GIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said mork, gork is currently in the court using his kunnin' I am usin' my kunnin' brutality on you. bow down or iz bitch slep yoou blooty git into da groond!
"NOZ, YA SED DAT YOUZ DA AVATAR UV BOF DA GODZ!!!! ONLYZ ORKZ CANZ DOUZ DATZ!!!!!! ND ME POINTIE STICK WIF REAL CHOPING POWA SAYZ I'Z RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUZ DONTZ EVEN SAYZ ORK PROPABLY!!!! YOU IZ DA GITIEST GIT DA WOURLD 'AS EVAR SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'OW CANZ YA EVEN BE AVATAR OUF DA GODS IF YA CANTZ EVEN DO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
orc and ork sound ze same ya blooty fuckin' git now why wont ya die and end dis stupid rebelion!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: June 13, 2015, 06:23:33 pm »

orc and ork sound ze same ya blooty fuckin' git now why wont ya die and end dis stupid rebelion!
" NO!!!! GORK ND MORK MADE DA ORKZ FAOR FOIGHTING ND WININ'!!!!!!!! EVERYTHANG FROM DA NAME ALL DA WAY DOWNZ TA DA SPOREZ DAT MAKE DA ORKZ IZ DAZINED TA MAKE DA PEURFIC WAR MACHINE!!!! DAR IZNT EVAN A KAY IN ITZ, ONLY K-? K-? K-? K-IZ CANT EVAN SAYZ IT YA GIT! DATS 'OW WRONG YA ARE!!! NOW YA 'ANDS WILL BE PUT ON ME CHOPPY STICK!!!!!!!!!!!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: June 13, 2015, 06:29:49 pm »

" NO!!!! GORK ND MORK MADE DA ORKZ FAOR FOIGHTING ND WININ'!!!!!!!! EVERYTHANG FROM DA NAME ALL DA WAY DOWNZ TA DA SPOREZ DAT MAKE DA ORKZ IZ DAZINED TA MAKE DA PEURFIC WAR MACHINE!!!! DAR IZNT EVAN A KAY IN ITZ, ONLY K-? K-? K-? K-IZ CANT EVAN SAYZ IT YA GIT! DATS 'OW WRONG YA ARE!!! NOW YA 'ANDS WILL BE PUT ON ME CHOPPY STICK!!!!!!!!!!!"
her I will let you guys go if you can say, 'I have the ability to say the letter h.' And you have to say and pronounce the 'h', otherwise I will eliminate you and your brethren. i find it funny that you are so ignorant not to listen to your own god. Your god  who brought you guys into your current state. weapons, technology, and all. well it was good having you.
would smile almost maliciously as he uses his kunnin to trick the ork and his brutality to end this rebellion with the demonic armies and demonic magic.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: June 13, 2015, 06:32:32 pm »

((What with some people trying to react to actions before they happened, the chronology got mixed up. Let's just assume I'm in court.))

"I can speak for myself; you can keep the lawyer. First off, I believe I have a right to know exactly what I'm on trial for."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: June 13, 2015, 06:35:17 pm »

((What with some people trying to react to actions before they happened, the chronology got mixed up. Let's just assume I'm in court.))

"I can speak for myself; you can keep the lawyer. First off, I believe I have a right to know exactly what I'm on trial for."
you know what, if you help me end this ork rebelion., I will let you go scott free.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: June 13, 2015, 06:38:21 pm »

her I will let you guys go if you can say, 'I have the ability to say the letter h.' And you have to say and pronounce the 'h', otherwise I will eliminate you and your brethren. i find it funny that you are so ignorant not to listen to your own god. Your god  who brought you guys into your current state. weapons, technology, and all. well it was good having you.
would smile almost maliciously as he uses his kunnin to trick the ork and his brutality to end this rebellion with the demonic armies and demonic magic.
"...... Did da dok mess up ya brain? CAUSE AN ORK NEVAR ADVOIDS AH GOOD FOIGHT!!!!! BESIADS, WHEN DID YA EVAR GIT US, CAUZ IZ DONTZ REMEMBAZ!!!! ND ON WHIOCH PAUGE WUZ IT OUN?!?!?!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: June 13, 2015, 06:43:12 pm »

"...... Did da dok mess up ya brain? CAUSE AN ORK NEVAR ADVOIDS AH GOOD FOIGHT!!!!! BESIADS, WHEN DID YA EVAR GIT US, CAUZ IZ DONTZ REMEMBAZ!!!! ND ON WHIOCH PAUGE WUZ IT OUN?!?!?!"
page 170, I became godd and pitfiend of the dammed and of the ork. I rule you as a god and lord. I am da tuffest and da biggest. I beat gork and mork in der own game. I gave you guys  your own planets, weapons wit moor dakka, and ships with lots of dakka.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: June 13, 2015, 06:53:34 pm »

page 170, I became godd and pitfiend of the dammed and of the ork. I rule you as a god and lord. I am da tuffest and da biggest. I beat gork and mork in der own game. I gave you guys  your own planets, weapons wit moor dakka, and ships with lots of dakka.
"ZOG NO!!!!! DA OWNLY TING YA GAVE US IZ SOUME LAND IN DA ZOGGING NOT-WARP!!!!! ND' DATS UALL YA CONTROL YA GIT!!! 'OU DOU YA TINK YA CAN BOSS US AROUND WHEN YA REJ- REPL- ZOGGING LOIE ABOUT TAKING US TA AOU PROPA FOIGHT WIF DAT ANGLE GUY ND' DAT TING INZ DA SKYOI WIF DA CLOUDZ N'D DEAD GUYZ DAT PROVOID A REAL GOODZ FOIGHT!!! YA AOCT LIKE A HUMMIE GIT, CAUZE YA ARE OR 'AVE A BRAIN UV ONE!!!!!

YA JUIST DONTA DAZERVE TA BE OUR WARBOSS!!!!!!!!!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: June 13, 2015, 06:59:59 pm »

"ZOG NO!!!!! DA OWNLY TING YA GAVE US IZ SOUME LAND IN DA ZOGGING NOT-WARP!!!!! ND' DATS UALL YA CONTROL YA GIT!!! 'OU DOU YA TINK YA CAN BOSS US AROUND WHEN YA REJ- REPL- ZOGGING LOIE ABOUT TAKING US TA AOU PROPA FOIGHT WIF DAT ANGLE GUY ND' DAT TING INZ DA SKYOI WIF DA CLOUDZ N'D DEAD GUYZ DAT PROVOID A REAL GOODZ FOIGHT!!! YA AOCT LIKE A HUMMIE GIT, CAUZE YA ARE OR 'AVE A BRAIN UV ONE!!!!!

i could put you incharge of defending the seals and rifts that eldritch horrors keep coming from. I also gave you land, weapons, and armor. I have so far given you plenty of fun and what about the DeathBowl game I made for you guys?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: June 13, 2015, 07:12:41 pm »

i could put you incharge of defending the seals and rifts that eldritch horrors keep coming from. I also gave you land, weapons, and armor. I have so far given you plenty of fun and what about the DeathBowl game I made for you guys?
" 'OW OFTIN DO DA DAEMONS COUME OUT! ZOGGING ZEROO DATS WUT! BEISIUDES, DAFENDING IZ BORING. ND BLOUD BOOL IZ AULSO STARTANG TA GIT MOURE ND MOURE BORING EVRAY GAME! ORKS UARE MUADE FAR FOIGHTING, NOT GAYMES!!!!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: June 13, 2015, 07:23:47 pm »

" 'OW OFTIN DO DA DAEMONS COUME OUT! ZOGGING ZEROO DATS WUT! BEISIUDES, DAFENDING IZ BORING. ND BLOUD BOOL IZ AULSO STARTANG TA GIT MOURE ND MOURE BORING EVRAY GAME! ORKS UARE MUADE FAR FOIGHTING, NOT GAYMES!!!!"
but dis game is fighting. its like football but you can kill and butcher your opposing team. (((what blood bowl is since I don't want to type it all out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl)))
also those eldritch horror s have been coming out pretty often, I have been stopping them for sometime. slowly press alarm alerting every one in the town via a PA system that the orks have gone out of control and for civilians to evacuate planet via my ship and for everyone else to help combat orks
you know what why do I bother, I could easily defeat you with the infinite army of hell. Any of you orks that come with me shall be given weapons and subsequently placed on a planet near by the rift to the warp to stop all the creatures coming through where you will have many great fights. Or you can join this idiot and die a quick stupid death with out much of any fight. Also, you are talking someone who was once the 'umie god emperor. Also you guys got to fight that angle guy and the horror.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: June 13, 2015, 07:46:45 pm »

but dis game is fighting. its like football but you can kill and butcher your opposing team. (((what blood bowl is since I don't want to type it all out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl)))
also those eldritch horror s have been coming out pretty often, I have been stopping them for sometime. slowly press alarm alerting every one in the town via a PA system that the orks have gone out of control and for civilians to evacuate planet via my ship and for everyone else to help combat orks
you know what why do I bother, I could easily defeat you with the infinite army of hell. Any of you orks that come with me shall be given weapons and subsequently placed on a planet near by the rift to the warp to stop all the creatures coming through where you will have many great fights. Or you can join this idiot and die a quick stupid death with out much of any fight. Also, you are talking someone who was once the 'umie god emperor. Also you guys got to fight that angle guy and the horror.
"DEN YOU WER'E KRUMPTED INSTANTELY ND WEARE POSSEADES BY DAT WEUIRD POKE GIT! ND DIDAN'T YA 'EAR! YA ONLY CONTROL A PART UV 'ELL, NOT ALL UV IT! ND NO, ITS PRETTY ZOGGING BORING SITING ALL DAY WAITING FAR DA NEXT GIT TA MAKE DA CLASIC BLUNDA!!! ND BLUD BOOL IZ PRETTY BORING 'EN ITZ DA SAME ZOGGING GITZ EVRAY TIUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: June 13, 2015, 07:58:45 pm »

Welp, guess I'm going to kill you then . and I control msot of 'ell. Good bye and hhave a good death.
would chuckle as the fighting starts
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2744 on: June 13, 2015, 08:12:12 pm »

"Fair enough.  You are accused of attempting to incite rebellion and anarchy."
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 262