Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: UPDATE - V.5.07 - GRAPHICS FOR EVERYONE (Also: Inorganic Cleanup)  (Read 38652 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Updated to V5.03. See first post for changes. Its a lot. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

CptCrunchy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

meph you bastard, i just started a 5.02 fort
Likes nether horror for their ability to turn people into eldritch horrors. Seriously, what is wrong with that dwarf.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

meph you bastard, i just started a 5.02 fort
Just like everyone else. :P And in 2-3 days, people will complain about just having started a 5.03 fort. :P
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damnit Meph, I just genned a 5.04 world.

*travels back to the future*
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 10:12:48 pm by BigD145 »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Ok everyone, apparently the new pet system (which is done by scripts) has quite some negative effects on caravans. I will see to get a quick fix up today.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: UPDATE - V.5.04 - Caravan fix (sorry) and some utility updates.
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2014, 06:37:16 pm »

And the quick fix has been uploaded. Sorry for the inconvenience.

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2014, 07:06:50 pm »

And I had this beautiful kobold fort started.. oh well.

EDIT: Can the caravan fix be applied to a running 5.03 game? Also, those guildhalls look great! Keep up the good work Meph!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 07:11:38 pm by palu »
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2014, 09:17:30 pm »

the rubble merging update sounds like it's gonna be a big one (update: just read the posts, not definitely gonna happen)

UPDATE:

THANK YOU FOR THE EMBARK SIZE OPTIONS!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 10:27:57 pm by thistleknot »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2014, 06:50:59 am »

THANK YOU FOR THE EMBARK SIZE OPTIONS!
They already existed in the mod, but as scripts. I thought that most people wouldnt know about them, or didnt like to use dfhack, so now its more easily accessable. :)

EDIT: Can the caravan fix be applied to a running 5.03 game? Also, those guildhalls look great! Keep up the good work Meph!
I am not sure. You can try, just replace the raws in the save, but I really dont know. I assume that you cant. Maybe play the fort out as a challenge... no trade. ;)

DwarvesAtWork

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2014, 07:04:46 am »

Thank you for the rapid-fire updates!!

V5.02
What happened to autochop? How can I install it on 5.02?

Treefarm isn't working. It marks trees, but it must be using a bad mark because no one chops them down. If I go in and remove the mark (d, x) and add my own mark (d, t) my 6 lumberjacks take care of the trees in short order.

I also don't like treefarm's digging behavior. It means I have to go in and remove the walls from all my burrows else they get dug out.
Indie Games to check out:
Dwelvers - Dungeon Management game with 3D digging and economic focus
War for the Overworld - Dungeon Keeper 2 spiritual successor
Dwarf Fortress - the ultimate dwarven simulation engine
Isomer - Mine, Build, and Explore as a squad of aliens crash landed on a foreign world

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2014, 07:06:26 am »

For all dfhack plugin questions, please ask in the dfhack threads, or talk to the respective authors. They are pre-compiled, I can neither see the code, nor fix anything on them.

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2014, 07:32:25 am »

now I'm sad. 5.04 doesn't like my world gen that i had been using... the shape of the world is the same, but the placement of the regions is different. I'm going to miss my terrifying / joyous wilds / untamed wilds / aquifer embark area...

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2014, 09:27:05 am »

I am not sure. You can try, just replace the raws in the save, but I really dont know. I assume that you cant. Maybe play the fort out as a challenge... no trade. ;)
Does it need any DFHack stuff, or just raws? And which raws?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 09:33:31 am by palu »
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2014, 09:33:26 am »

Both. Kinda. Maybe only one? Its an issue with dfhack-added pets, that do not act like intended, so I added pets in the Raws back as well, to a certain degree. Wagons, pullers and pack animals are back, but the dfhack scripts still add minions, mounts and pets.

nuke01

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2014, 10:55:20 am »

would it be possible to include DFMon in the package. Seems to be more advanced then dfannouncments. thx!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17