Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: UPDATE - V.5.07 - GRAPHICS FOR EVERYONE (Also: Inorganic Cleanup)  (Read 38569 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I did. I found these four changes. Colosseum Fix, Tiles for Minecart-Stops, Brimstone Price and Batch Charcoal is_wood class.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks like it's just that and a couple of manual fixes, but those aren't important, mostly just typos, image alt-text, and image sizes (All the 1x1 workshop images were at double size, is this intentional?)
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

At some point ALL images were double size, but I reverted that. Must have missed the 1-tile ones. ^^ Image alt text I never bothered with to be honest.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's fine, just wanted to check with you to make sure that was OK. And if you haven't changed the manual yet, you might want to merge mt changes. They're nothing much, just some minor fixes, but I don't really want to redo them later.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 11:20:42 am by palu »
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

Hey have you fix the issue where Embark anywhere doesn't work on your modded version of DF.exe?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Palu: Is noted, will do. :)

Rumrusher: There is the included utility, and a dfhack script. One of them works. I cant remember which one, but I know you can still use it, because I embarked on necro towers all the time. I think I was using the utility... even if it gives an error message, it still works.

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think it's the script

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: UPDATE - V.5.01 - More Succubi, sorted item files, GUI fix,
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2014, 05:57:30 pm »

Updated again, to 5.01. See first post for all the details.

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2014, 06:15:09 pm »

Are my fixes in 5.01?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2014, 06:20:12 pm »

No, I was focussed on the raw cleanup and boltguns/indigofenix/splinterz updates. Your fixes are, together with all the other fixes that have been posted, in a large file next to my To do list. There are only so many hours a day. I did not forget about them, and I will add them. I plan several more releases, following each other shortly after each other.

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2014, 06:29:56 pm »

So should I start any forts? Or just try to kill my dwarves in the most interesting ways possible before the next bugfix?

Undeadlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2014, 10:31:25 pm »

Wow! That is some serious raw cleanup. Great to have you back Meph.

One note, the emigration script seems a bit strong. If I have unhappy dwarves, I get they would leave however my latest fort had everyone at least neutral,  no one into the negatives and dwarves were leaving like crazy.

I like that feature but may have to turn it off if we can't tone it down. I could barely even set dwarves to work as I would set someone to mine and then they would leave and if you miss the message or don't know what all your dwarves do by their name, you are kinda out of luck.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2014, 12:45:04 am »

So should I start any forts? Or just try to kill my dwarves in the most interesting ways possible before the next bugfix?
Today is my first weekend since I am back, I will be away pretty much all day. Tomorrow I wanted to do some post-tour work. Update website, write reports for some companies, sort and upload all my pictures, update GPS... in short: Lots of computer work (so I will be online), but no DF stuff.

Monday I will do more bugfixes and continue the raw cleanup, maybe buildings or reactions. I already did remove about 200 (?) obsolete ones. That gives the community 3 days to tell me what I did wrong on this release and post bug reports. ;)

Undeadlord: Understood. Weird. The values for the script go from 0 to 1000, and the default is 10. Which is essentially setting it to 1%. I would have thought that 500 would be strong, but 10 should lead to barely any emigration. I got another report about orcs leaving as well... I will send a message to IndigoFenix, who wrote the script and let him know that it might be a bit strong. Either he alters the script, or I change the embassy: Instead of 0, 10, 50 and 100, I would set it to 0, 1, 3, 10. Either one should fix it.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2014, 03:03:44 am »

Good work on this update because now the raws are loading a lot faster. I took up to 2 minutes to load a save before and now it is almost at vanilla's. I bet the dwarves labor manager is faster too.

Espuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2014, 05:17:53 am »

I decided to try MDF again, and I am much surprised! Last time I checked, we were at version 3 or so, so good job on the improvements!

Usually, I play (Adv.) Modest Mod, because I like the unified names on stuff. So naturally, that is where I wanted to start. Turned off weather, lowered population caps, smaller embark, and removed all the non-native stuff (no warlocks, succubi, hellfire imps, or alchemy for me this first time). But I was wondering, why not make this a default button and integrate your modest mod with this? Some people are wondering why you aren't developing it any more, but integrating it with MDF might make that a lot easier.

Hope this helps! If I like the current settings, I might just stick to this:)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17