Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [ASG] The Prison Galaxy: Escape the Prison Ship!  (Read 2540 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: [ASG] The Prison Galaxy: Escape the Prison Ship!
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 03:14:52 pm »

I say south!

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 03:37:58 pm »

North!
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2014, 05:54:57 am »

"This way!", you shout and run down the southern hallway. Without much choice and the guards coming closer, your mates follow you.

As you arrive to the door, you realize it's closed. One of your cellmates, a short-ish green-skinned man walks up to the console in the wall next to the giant steel door. "Let me take a look.", he says calmly. He then glances at it with his three eyes, presses some of the buttons and after a short while the door flungs open, letting you rush through it, right as the guards were coming around the corner. After you go through, the door closes almost instantly, locking the guards behind and buying you some extra time.

As you look down from the platform you're standing on, you find yourself in what looks like a hangar or cargo bay, as it's full of green crates and barrels filled to the brim with a dimly glowing, yellow liquid. On the left side you also notice 3 large doors and another similar platform on the other side of the room. The room also seems to expand further to the right at the end, but you can't see what's in there from here.

Suddenly, you can hear a ghostly, almost ethereal, female voice in your head:
"Find a way to open one of those doors and escape from here. I'll help you once you're there..."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2014, 06:10:39 am »

Spread out! Search for a way out! You two see if you can get those large doors open! Run to peek around the corner at that open area on the right. If it's clear, run back to help the others with the doors.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 06:39:36 am »

Spread out! Search for a way out! You two see if you can get those large doors open! Run to peek around the corner at that open area on the right. If it's clear, run back to help the others with the doors.
+1
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2014, 07:01:28 am »

+1
+1
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2014, 10:21:52 am »

+1
+1
+2
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2014, 01:27:40 pm »

+1
+1
+2
+3.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2014, 09:39:11 am »

+1
+1
+2
+3.
+all of the ones
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2014, 10:58:39 am »

+1
+1
+2
+3.
+all of the ones
A sound plan. +1
Pages: 1 [2]