Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 43

Author Topic: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode  (Read 127933 times)

Rekov

• Bay Watcher
  • Elf Aficionado
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Succubi☼ - Everything Succubus Mode
« Reply #345 on: August 10, 2014, 07:26:33 am »

Can black roses and bloodworms be farmed? If so, are they restricted to certain biomes and seasons?

Black Roses can be farmed.  They grow naturally in evil biomes.  They can be grown anywhere that is not Freezing.

Bloodworms also grow in evil biomes, but I've never actually seen any, let alone tried to farm them.

Edit: Bloodworms, as according to the raw files, are subterranean.  Then again, the raw file for black roses and bloodworms is a little..messy..at least my version is; so I cannot easily tell if all the right coding was completed.

I could have sworn I had Black Rose seeds and never saw the option to plant them. I'll do a little testing. They also aren't currently in the Plants and Trees section of the guide, so they'll probably need to be added at some point.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #346 on: August 10, 2014, 07:58:37 am »

I think all the "errie rocks" that you make in the summonings (which just rigger autosyndrome) should be either called "eerie rock", or have the name of the creature, like "summon rat thing".

This part:
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Treason

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 10, 2014, 08:50:13 am »

Still getting the "pool of fireball" that ends up slaying some of my succubi caravans.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #348 on: August 10, 2014, 09:06:10 am »

Maybe its INORGANIC:MAGIC_FIRE_AMMO_BY_INTERACTION. It had no SPECIAL tag. All other fireball materials do have that. But succubi have no access to this material.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 10, 2014, 09:30:55 am »

Some progress on the testing and all. I am trying to run df with Wine and see why it is crashing so much.

Little clue as to what is causing fireballs, I suspect it is brought as a creature extract. Does the add pet script still cause bugs with caravans? I might forbid all pets if it is fixed. The civ does not have STONE_PREF, meaning that they should not bring rocks to start with.

Eerie rocks are generic do-nothing rocks, they do not even trigger autosyndrome. They are here when there is nothing to produce because everything is done by scripts, but the worker still need xp. It is the same rock for all the summoning, so they cannot be renamed per reaction.

I think bloodworms are not growing, they need a new biome definition.

About torrid kiss, almost everything from the temple of fire will end with wildfires in one way or another.  :P

In addition I have a new bug, I had invaders rush inside using the abyssal temple, and once caged and converted the siege was still active. Except there is no invaders anymore.

jason0320

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 11, 2014, 03:37:19 am »

Some ideas:
how about some weapon grade glass/gem that can be made into armor/weapon like orc's ashland/ebon glass

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #351 on: August 11, 2014, 08:36:02 am »

Why not take ashland and ebonglass? ;)

There is also a GLASS_GREEN_WAR, GLASS_CLEAR_WAR and GLASS_CRYSTAL_WAR, which is are fake glasses with metal template, to get proper stockpiling and equipping of glass items. (military with any-metal armor will take those)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 11, 2014, 09:23:16 am »

The war glasses are already in, as well as war gem. Ashland and ebongrass will be there after the next bugfixes.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #353 on: August 14, 2014, 05:11:08 am »

The war glasses are already in, as well as war gem. Ashland and ebongrass will be there after the next bugfixes.
I can just imaging a succubi running towards an enemy swinging a sword and wearing glasses
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 14, 2014, 11:05:14 am »

I can just imaging a succubi running towards an enemy swinging a sword whip and wearing glasses

Fixed. ;)
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 14, 2014, 12:00:12 pm »

You know, SOME people think ebonglass is so valuable because it can be made into weapons are armour. They're wrong. Its valauble because you can make it into SHADES.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Rekov

• Bay Watcher
  • Elf Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 16, 2014, 06:36:03 am »

So these aren't Succubus specific questions necessarily, but I encountered them in this mode:

1. Cauchemars cannot eat dead grass, is this correct? I apparently embarked on a region that only had dead grass, and discovered this.

2. I thought the first cave level was supposed to be mossy grass. Mine was completely devoid of grass.

3. That lower cave level that has tiles down seems to be spreading. Are "tiles" supposed to start growing in my underground soil areas?

Treason

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 16, 2014, 07:47:50 am »

So these aren't Succubus specific questions necessarily, but I encountered them in this mode:

1. Cauchemars cannot eat dead grass, is this correct? I apparently embarked on a region that only had dead grass, and discovered this.

2. I thought the first cave level was supposed to be mossy grass. Mine was completely devoid of grass.

3. That lower cave level that has tiles down seems to be spreading. Are "tiles" supposed to start growing in my underground soil areas?

1. Supposedly, nothing can eat dead grass.  Dry grass, yes, but if it's dead, it's no a meal
2. Having a cave layer devoid of subterranean grass happens sometimes, particularly if during world gen, the cavern cannot get access to water
3. The "tiles" are the subterranean grass of the third layer.  Whenever you breach a layer, the grass of that layer will grow anywhere there is mud/soil and underground.  Grass spores from each travel through the air.

Rekov

• Bay Watcher
  • Elf Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 16, 2014, 08:40:54 am »

I guess I thought it was weird that it could spread, since they're supposed to represent tiles. I don't suppose it sustains grazers, does it? I might not have to call this fortress a wash.

slay_mithos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 16, 2014, 09:04:55 am »

It does have the [GRASS] tag, so it should serve as food for grazers just as well as normal grass.

As far as I can tell, all the cavern grasses can serve to feed grazers, just like the vanilla ones.
For the 55 people who did download V1.5 till now:  You human race is not working.
It is ok, I'm used to that in RL so why should my game be different :p
DFHack tips and tricks for your everyday tasks
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 43